Notice/Warning Zircon Server File "Leak".

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
IF jamie confirms the ip and show some chat logs from the account i suspect this was, this will prove mecha has mentally issues and all this was a plot for lomcn to fight and have a feud.

ALSO all about Zentaur has no related to the MaxPain, i accept my punishment from VIP to GoldenOldie and even rip off my reputation off due i attempted to ask if that files been to sale. BUT ONLY THAT

ALSO, Skeema, you been a ass licker since ur period on AnukiDevils, u are full of lies and you would do anything to be seen by any gm, remember where you dropped CHB ;)

ALSO when files "leak" been posted, jamie did a small tutorial on his discord with how to manipulate memory, as he said (you dont need lots of program skills to manipulate the informations in client memory).

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Before I waste my time, explain to me here why you suspect someone playing zircon and how you would know about the chat

Last edited:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Re: Notice/Warning Zircon Server File "Leak".

Before I waste my time, explain toe here why you suspect someone playing so and how y

the acount i suspect been promoting mecha's site and spamming in your Zircon.

I seen this on DragonKing's twitch stream

If u go on mecha's site u will find out that account is acting totally different than Zuse. Same as he did on Zentaur and Zircon

And also mecha didnt posted here they got a coder that do anything for 50euro?

---------- Post Merged at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:48 PM ----------

He been playing both our servers all this whole time and did this intentionally

One of LOMCN admins (i dont post name because he said dont want take part in this mess) confirmed the IP i shared thats mecha's

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Not sure how this connects to the fake files?

We all know mecha posts and spams under different accounts and users on lomcn, ********, and servers already

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Not sure how this connects to the fake files?

We all know mecha posts and spams under different accounts and users on lomcn, ********, and servers already

Far may i ask what your problem is?
You always seem to jump on me without reason

You can see if jamie confirms the mecha how mental issue that person got by checking how he speaks with him on forum alone.

1. Mecha posted here that he got a coder that will do anything for 50€
2. You judge DJ by ip, but i think a person with more than 10years on ASM is not that dumb to post on a forum that knowing the owner has mental issues.
3. If Jamie confirms the ip and shows some chat logs this may help us find the REAL person who did this.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom

the acount i suspect been promoting mecha's site and spamming in your Zircon.

I seen this on DragonKing's twitch stream

If u go on mecha's site u will find out that account is acting totally different than Zuse. Same as he did on Zentaur and Zircon

And also mecha didnt posted here they got a coder that do anything for 50euro?

---------- Post Merged at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:48 PM ----------

He been playing both our servers all this whole time and did this intentionally

One of LOMCN admins (i dont post name because he said dont want take part in this mess) confirmed the IP i shared thats mecha's

1: If this IP you sent me relates to Lana, what evidence do you have that its Mecha and what evidence is there that he was the on behind this?

2: I've search the chat logs of Lana (last 5 days, I didn't keep the chat logs from before server move). I've searched for key words: Files, Server, Zircon, Zentaur, Zedina, MaxPain, etc etc. There was nothing of relevance.

3: More so from reviewing the chat log, Lana is most likely female.

Last edited:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

1: If this IP you sent me relates to Lana, what evidence do you have that its Mecha and what evidence is there that he was the on behind this?

2: I've search the chat logs of Lana (last 5 days, I didn't keep the chat logs from before server move). I've searched for key words: Files, Server, Zircon, Zentaur, Zedina, MaxPain, etc etc. There was nothing of relevance.

You GOT pm on discord :)

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
1. If someone says theyll code anything for 50€ they probably arent a good coder.

2. I dont judge it on ip, i judge it on all the other heavy evidence against him

Just because someone can code doesnt mean they cant slip up on logging in a few times without a proxy. The ips used have been confirmed as all over the world, so a proxy was used just not every time.

I wish it wasnt dj, but the evidence against shows it all. The comments you made as another user on mechas forum only prove it even more.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
1. If someone says theyll code anything for 50€ they probably arent a good coder.

2. I dont judge it on ip, i judge it on all the other heavy evidence against him

Just because someone can code doesnt mean they cant slip up on logging in a few times without a proxy. The ips used have been confirmed as all over the world, so a proxy was used just not every time.

I wish it wasnt dj, but the evidence against shows it all. The comments you made as another user on mechas forum only prove it even more.

Even the fact him spaming lomcn now with threads like Crystall Cracked doesnt seem convicting?

I can point finger to you, as you are one of best lomcn coders (perhaps top1) and always been in jamie's shadow?
(without proofs, as you did)

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003

Even the fact him spaming lomcn now with threads like Crystall Cracked doesnt seem convicting?

I can point finger to you, as you are one of best lomcn coders (perhaps top1) and always been in jamie's shadow?
(without proofs, as you did)
No that shows mecha is an idiot and couldnt have planned it in the first place.

I'm incapable of typing in such a broken english, but if you find any evidence that it would be me please tell.

Why do you say i dont have proof? Ive written it down plenty of times for you to see.

xDDD cya

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

No that shows mecha is an idiot and couldnt have planned it in the first place.

I'm incapable of typing in such a broken english, but if you find any evidence that it would be me please tell.

xDDD cya

k bye

---------- Post Merged at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:18 PM ----------

So lana is likely a female

Strange, waiting for confirmation, proving is mecha :)

you can contact Tai or anyone from lomcn with the ip i provided you to check (HOW you guys did with DJ? By IP, NO?)

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Just give it up already. You are confirmed as ThePig, I deduced and even went deep enough to get proof of it before confirming it with others.

All you need to do is read ThePig's messages and read MaxPains messages, and they are one and the same over there; much like how you and DJ have been one and the same here on LOMCN. If the IP's match, that's more than enough to convince me (and clearly everyone else), whether you claim they're spoofed or not.

Stop trying to deflect, if DJ really cared he'd be the one posting and defending his worth, clearly he has realised it's time to back down when faced with overwhelming evidence. I suggest you do the same, and accept your punishment graciously before Tai decides to ban you both.

SkeemaLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2017
Wait I was a kiss ass in anukidevils? Anukidevils was my guild lol how can I be a kiss ass I'm a bit confused. Also confused as to the relevance to the incriminating evidence shown. Stop deflecting

Put the shovel down and stop digging yourself an even bigger hole.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Don't be fooled. Mecha has posed as females on Mir for many years.

zedina you might wanna fill me in on the latest rather than boycotting me.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Think I ate enough popcorn for now^^

lomcn is truly the best entertainment site :playful:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Think I ate enough popcorn for now^^

lomcn is truly the best entertainment site :playful:

did-i-hear-popcorn.jpg

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Can you do a search for .org

(that's for your own peace of mind, not mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.