*** [OldSkool] - [2.3] - [Med/HgihRate] - [DediHost] ***

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
server is good , just a lil lagg sometimes and iam a noob on it but i <3 u ben lmao :P

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
You're asking for suggestions.
Can i make one, that some admin seriously get ingame and look at the ironmages. I'm getting bored (as im sure others are of hearing me moan) about how still unbalanced i feel this class is.
I chose it being told it was going to have more and better features than it does. Tuma promised me if i stuck with it it'd be worth it. Well seeing as im still one of the only ironmages ingame its not hard to establish that they still suck.

I've got spells that dont do what they're supposed to, Ironstorm.. which i was told would be harder than FF making my class a quicker leveller (only on undead mobs, ts style.) But its currently a crap GFB. I was told i'd have a quicker FF and Rep, i dont..
I simply have a bit more hp, costing 500mp, and a 'reasonable' stat ring. Whilst i miss all the spells that are essential in killing bosses, pvp and even in some cases levelling.
And its been like that for several days as i havnt seen Tuma ingame.

/Gandi

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
I'll try and mirror the client tonight, but the download speed will suck, guess it's better it's there though.

I'll talk to you in game too, got a suggestion.

UrbanCookie

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
from playing for 2 hours, it seems to be the laggiest server ive ever played. can get lags up to 1 minute long lol

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Aye lag is actually quite bad on here. It's so often that I seem to have gotten used to it... =/

Another subclass that needs thinking on is Knight tbh. What's the advtanages over Berserker? We're supposed to be harder? i.e. more hp and protection.

But I don't see how that's true. What's the actual HP difference without using the 7 key?

Also I don't really see the point in having 300 more hp @ lvl 50 for 60 seconds..

I rarely find an opportunity to use it effectively.

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
lagg is terrible lagg outs every 2-5mins etc so i just uninstalled it

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Not to mention the classes are terribly unbalanced, and I think I just read that the GM's think they aren't?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
lagg is terrible lagg outs every 2-5mins etc so i just uninstalled it
cya then lol, u make it sound as if we aint doin ne thing 2 sort it... we r doin everything we can do try fix it.

You're asking for suggestions.
Can i make one, that some admin seriously get ingame and look at the ironmages. I'm getting bored (as im sure others are of hearing me moan) about how still unbalanced i feel this class is.
I chose it being told it was going to have more and better features than it does. Tuma promised me if i stuck with it it'd be worth it. Well seeing as im still one of the only ironmages ingame its not hard to establish that they still suck.

I've got spells that dont do what they're supposed to, Ironstorm.. which i was told would be harder than FF making my class a quicker leveller (only on undead mobs, ts style.) But its currently a crap GFB. I was told i'd have a quicker FF and Rep, i dont..
I simply have a bit more hp, costing 500mp, and a 'reasonable' stat ring. Whilst i miss all the spells that are essential in killing bosses, pvp and even in some cases levelling.
And its been like that for several days as i havnt seen Tuma ingame.

/Gandi
ill tell tuma to fix it 2nite/2moro.. if he doesnt then i will fix it m8

Not to mention the classes are terribly unbalanced, and I think I just read that the GM's think they aren't?

we've tweaked class's about more now

they seem balanced to me... if u lose then its either because the other guy has better kit than u, or is just better pvp than u lol

me and tuma had a figth 1v1 war vs wiz in lvl 50 kit... and it went on for about 10mins before 1 of us died.

Client has been mirrored, big TY to ven... as ive run outta bandwith and company hate me now lol

http://www.mirveng.co.uk/oldskool.zip

D4N0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2007
server down/ coz i just lagged and now. im getting connection closed?

nvm seems to be working now

Last edited:

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
cya then lol, u make it sound as if we aint doin ne thing 2 sort it... we r doin everything we can do try fix it.

ill tell tuma to fix it 2nite/2moro.. if he doesnt then i will fix it m8

we've tweaked class's about more now

they seem balanced to me... if u lose then its either because the other guy has better kit than u, or is just better pvp than u lol

me and tuma had a figth 1v1 war vs wiz in lvl 50 kit... and it went on for about 10mins before 1 of us died.

Client has been mirrored, big TY to ven... as ive run outta bandwith and company hate me now lol

http://www.mirveng.co.uk/oldskool.zip

I've posted this on another thread, but will post here aswell,

Me (Lv2Berserker) & Tai (Lv3Knight i think) + izt and 2301892 zg were fighting a Lv3Mage earlier

She had no pro or healer as it died, me and Tai had a few rallys of 15-20 hits, we still ran out of pots before she did... It was 2 warr's vs 1 wizz, not much difference even between her's and Tai's kits statwise, then there was me and **** loads of mobs + izt hitting her...

So either she had a bag absolutely filled with pots and didnt stop potting, or there is a far bit more tweaking to be done.

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
NegaMageRing needs fixing too... the stats on it are terrible... mc5-0 sc5-0?? wt all that bowt lol
also shud have sum mp on it.. get hardly any mp as this class

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I've posted this on another thread, but will post here aswell,

Me (Lv2Berserker) & Tai (Lv3Knight i think) + izt and 2301892 zg were fighting a Lv3Mage earlier

She had no pro or healer as it died, me and Tai had a few rallys of 15-20 hits, we still ran out of pots before she did... It was 2 warr's vs 1 wizz, not much difference even between her's and Tai's kits statwise, then there was me and **** loads of mobs + izt hitting her...

So either she had a bag absolutely filled with pots and didnt stop potting, or there is a far bit more tweaking to be done.

bah i just posted in the other thread as well lol:

Yeah, and this was going on for absolutely ages. She wasn't doing that much dmg to me but how a wiz can survive 2 wars thrusting her, izt and a room full to the brim with statues and gaurdians is beyond me.

even if he did have a bag full of hp he couldnt of had more than i did, especially with wiz bag weight. i never normally take hp on a hunt but this time i did, and loads of it.