*** [OldSkool] - [2.3] - [Med/HgihRate] - [DediHost] ***

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
Actually, I'm sure "an inbred" works sufficiently.

Moving on...

I decided to log on, got PKed and guess what? Lost another set of AquaArmour.

That's the third time I've dropped it in a miximum of 6 deaths. (3/6, 1/2)

Can someone tell me who this NoPkMeight prick is? He seems to find it necessary and/or "cool" to PM me upon sight saying "gf". Now I'm not sure whether this is supposed to offend, piss me off, or whatever. But...it's really not an offensive term. It's used by Mir geeks and Mir geeks only.

Either PM me something remotely constructive or don't PM me at all you absolute and utter fag.
I quite frankly couldn't care less what I've done to you in the past to deserve such deeply upsetting comments, though I guess you're just another nobody who I flamed once and you can't stop crying about it. Am I warm?

THANKS.

the word is obv getting 2 you

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Actually, I'm sure "an inbred" works sufficiently.

Moving on...

I decided to log on, got PKed and guess what? Lost another set of AquaArmour.

That's the third time I've dropped it in a miximum of 6 deaths. (3/6, 1/2)

Can someone tell me who this NoPkMeight prick is? He seems to find it necessary and/or "cool" to PM me upon sight saying "gf". Now I'm not sure whether this is supposed to offend, piss me off, or whatever. But...it's really not an offensive term. It's used by Mir geeks and Mir geeks only.

Either PM me something remotely constructive or don't PM me at all you absolute and utter fag.
I quite frankly couldn't care less what I've done to you in the past to deserve such deeply upsetting comments, though I guess you're just another nobody who I flamed once and you can't stop crying about it. Am I warm?

THANKS.
i hate to sound like a prik tai, but seriously, stop fkin cryin... if u dont wanna lose items when uget pked, learn 2 tt?...

gettin sick of ur posts in all honesty, ur always puttin the server down, so why are u playin exactly?.. i aint sayin dont play, im merely sayin if ur gonna play then just play, stop comin 2 forums cryin like "omg i got pked lost my armor ffs cryin irl"

AnDy/Trance

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2004
Pattaya, Thailand
i hate to sound like a prik tai, but seriously, stop fkin cryin... if u dont wanna lose items when uget pked, learn 2 tt?...

gettin sick of ur posts in all honesty, ur always puttin the server down, so why are u playin exactly?.. i aint sayin dont play, im merely sayin if ur gonna play then just play, stop comin 2 forums cryin like "omg i got pked lost my armor ffs cryin irl"
he crys ingame alltime to!

and summin u said on otherpage, tuma upped the bodydrop rate

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
I have written a long and well thought-out reply to all your posts Xanan. Here it is:

Shut the **** up, son.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

So losing your armour once every 2 times you die is suitable? Yeah...

I actually couldn't give a **** about the armour as I don't play anymore.

Yeah PeeKay, the "word" is obviously getting to me.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
So losing your armour once every 2 times you die is suitable? Yeah...

I actually couldn't give a **** about the armour as I don't play anymore.

Yeah PeeKay, the "word" is obviously getting to me.
1. if u dont give a **** why u still goin on about it?
2. its just unlucky u lost ur armor twice in a row, u cant blame server for it. i killed ppl 100 times yesterday and got 3 body drops.
3. PK is part of the game, dunno why ur cryin over it.. like isaid not hard 2 press a tt.

on topic of server tho...

im nearly done with a cool little feature/system called "Character Rebuild"

basically... your taken back to level 1 and have to rebuild back up to a certain level to gian rebuild points, once u reach that level ur taken back to ur original level and given rebuild points which u can use to add perm base stats like DC SC MC HP Etc... its for lvl60+

just gotta do some testin on my test server 2moro and will put it ingame, but should work fine

also sortin out the level 70 quest / new level 65+ caves/town, a new ultimate boss... and special caves for wars+taos (level 60+ for tao and 63+ for wars) where only that class can go... however it aint that simple, ull have to do a quest for both 1st.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
It was 3 times in a row.
I didn't realise I was "crying" over anything? I don't see what any of this has to do with PK? I never mentioned anything of the sort. One of the times I died was due to a lag out not PK anyway.

Anyways don't mean to be anal but if you're going to quote me then get it right, hence this post.

End.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
I have written a long and well thought-out reply to all your posts Xanan. Here it is:

Shut the **** up, son.

Wahey, good come back kitten.
I hereby believe this conversation to be over.

As for Ben, you said a quest for both, does that include the 65/70 towns/caves? Or just the tao and warr cave?

Good stuff.

/Gandi

WTF?!

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2007
NoPkMeight = Ben
Well it did on every other server and they always have to attempt to be the best on any server so obviously hes corrupt :)

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
NoPkMeight = Ben
Well it did on every other server and they always have to attempt to be the best on any server so obviously hes corrupt :)
just cus u love my kit its sooo amazing etc etc etc im not ben im fubu i used the name on loads of other servers.

/NoPkMeight

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
ur kit sucks, i made you on all servers

LOL yeah but shame you didnt get it yourself eh fear i heard what happend to my accounts and how low you sank..
Although i quit server so dont care just i lent my accounts to my mates

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
NoPkMeight = Ben
gratz on makin yourself look like a complete idiot.

nopkmieght = fubu

my character whenever i play servers is NoPk11, so again, gratz on makin urself look like an idiot.... also i dont/cant play server as its idiots like utaht cry corrupt.

Wahey, good come back kitten.
I hereby believe this conversation to be over.

As for Ben, you said a quest for both, does that include the 65/70 towns/caves? Or just the tao and warr cave?

Good stuff.

/Gandi
will be quest for the class caves