*** [OldSkool] - [2.3] - [Med/HgihRate] - [DediHost] ***

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
NegaMageRing needs fixing too... the stats on it are terrible... mc5-0 sc5-0?? wt all that bowt lol
also shud have sum mp on it.. get hardly any mp as this class
aint they meant to be a cross between a wiz/tao with summons and spells? lol

I've posted this on another thread, but will post here aswell,

Me (Lv2Berserker) & Tai (Lv3Knight i think) + izt and 2301892 zg were fighting a Lv3Mage earlier

She had no pro or healer as it died, me and Tai had a few rallys of 15-20 hits, we still ran out of pots before she did... It was 2 warr's vs 1 wizz, not much difference even between her's and Tai's kits statwise, then there was me and **** loads of mobs + izt hitting her...

So either she had a bag absolutely filled with pots and didnt stop potting, or there is a far bit more tweaking to be done.
im sure if both of u thrusted her she'd have died

but yes, wiz were overpowered... however ive lowered their HP abit now

as for server i dont know wots happenin now, the m2 server wasnt respondin (like when we get the 10-20secs lag ingame..) but its bk up now

McBillster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 15, 2007
You Guys Moan Far Too Much

Ben Is trying his best for OldSkool And is doing very wel.. so what.. a few bugs.. they wuill be fixed.. bare with him.. im sure he has a social life & his life isnt mir unlike some of you people but just give him some more time as your gna make him lose his rag and clsoe server by complaining so much :D

Ty

/McBillWizz

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
oh shut the **** up you idiot child.

we're suggesting improvements not slagging off the server.

go and bum lick some1 like mental, he loves it.

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
aint they meant to be a cross between a wiz/tao with summons and spells? lol

yhh but still... mc anc sc5-0?? why just give base MC/SC? its useless lol the rings poop!! fix it m8 lol

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
You Guys Moan Far Too Much

Ben Is trying his best for OldSkool And is doing very wel.. so what.. a few bugs.. they wuill be fixed.. bare with him.. im sure he has a social life & his life isnt mir unlike some of you people but just give him some more time as your gna make him lose his rag and clsoe server by complaining so much :D

Ty

/McBillWizz

Constructive cirticism my friend.

Im downloading full client now, is it right to take about 1hr 30mins, cos ive been having problems with pc lately, just wonderd if thats about right, 202kb per second.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
yhh but still... mc anc sc5-0?? why just give base MC/SC? its useless lol the rings poop!! fix it m8 lol
tumas doin not mine, however i will look into it 2moro along with ironmage

@hated1 ye i think so seems about right

also as for all teh comments... they r more than welcome, id rather u say wots wrong so ican fix it than just say something like "omg this is **** i quit" or w/e lol

and for lag... i am still doin my best to fix it, only thing i can see thats wrong is the dedi cant handle the strain... but i cant afford to fork out for a better dedi, and im still kinda against the idea ofa donation npc ~.~

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
thers a couple subclasses that ive not even seen ingame yet cus there poo.

i.e. ironmage n knight.

also wiz base hp shud be increased abit to compensate for high stats... i mean a lvl 40 wiz with less than 200hp really sucks.

id say taos need improving, just on the basis that in 2 hours of play i only saw 2 taos ingame. Wiz seem alot overpowerd and war just alittle bit.. if you login ingame and count what classed u see, there will be about 5wiz for every war, and 5war for every tao.

i havnt played long so i dont really know if im right.. but this is what it seems like.

oh and i read that taos green just stops regain only? maybe this is why there weak and not many people pick them... green pois is like the most important thing for lvlin a tao nowdays(poisoncloud)

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
a warrior in standard lvl 50 kit has about 1.5k hp
a wizard in standard lvl 50 kit has about 700-800hp
a taoist in standard lvl 50 kit has about 1.1k hp

they dont need their base hp increased... if they have crap hp, then they obv dont have decent items, eg the lvl 45 weaps have crap hp... so do the lvl 45 armors..where as the lvl50 armor/helm/weap has ncie hp. cause they r rarer...

sayuri is a tao and she says they r fine, both psns, deva, curse, sfb all combined can pretty much own a wiz/war... they r a support class, icant help it if none of the server wants to be a support class.

green psn does hurt, tis just not stupidly pathetic like on mir revenge where u psn some1 and they cant outpot it :).

taos have pets to aid them in their lvlin... aswell as psn.

also as for some sub class's i said i will look at them, but just cause no1 doesnt wanan be them, doesnt mean they are crap... jsut means no1 likes them.
most ppl want the class that does masssive dmg quickly... not a defense class (like iron mage)

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I'm like the only Knight in game tbh, have never seen another and I've never seen an Ironmage.

Can't see the attraction to ironmage though? wiz is a DD not a tank.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Your the only Knight because Beserker gets all your skills + more damage, kinda imba if you ask me :P

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
*Cough*
The one and only ironmage sitting right here.

As i said i picked it when the server first went up and was promised classes were still being tweaked. Even under the guidance that Ironmages would become one of the best subclasses long term, and with the ideas that were suggested i really believed it.

I now have IronStorm working (ta Tuma)
But i still was told, less times between rep and FF.
And alot more hp/ac/amc than otherwizzes, hence the 'iron'. But i really dont..
If i cant even pvp you'd think to put more hp on my ring so i am the 'iron'mage. Making it more appealing to people.

And how about a spell like puri/curse/fwall even. Just to even it out a tiny bit?

So, yeah Ironstorm works, not sure how strong it is yet, but ironmages still lack.

/Gandi

norman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2004
mages are the best wiz class, unstopable in pvp because on shield.... papers die to easy,

most wiz can do 600hp in 1 blizzard lol!

Also went to new provence, can't get in new areas!

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
warrs at 50 have 1.2k , iam an assasin and at 50 ill ave about 800 , i wo fightin this wizz ovaday and she had 1.2k hp :S wtf that about lol. she wasnt over 55 either.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
I wish you lot would stop complaining, I really do. It's actually quite annoying; I think the classes are balanced as do all the other level-headed people, if you don't like the class I truely believe it's because someone killed you and their better than you. Stop complaining and get on with it, I've never complained once and I get merked all the time.

Just stop being tools about the classes, just because you want your class to be better than the rest (which is the real matter at hand) and level/hunt. Noticed how people like Pow, Sayuri/Piper and evilfangs never complain, they just get on with it... take a leaf from there book.

RANT OVER

UrbanCookie

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
I wish you lot would stop complaining, I really do. It's actually quite annoying; I think the classes are balanced as do all the other level-headed people, if you don't like the class I truely believe it's because someone killed you and their better than you.

Righto kid.
The reason Tuma's working on Ironmage is because he knows its not lived up to how he described the class as being, and is certainly not as 'good' as the other classes.
Im generally a reasonable (not the best, but not the worst) pvper. But cant currently do jack all with an Ironmage, so yeah im not killing many people.
Also notice how i'm the only ironmage, yet others agree with the class needs tweaking.
As for the initial point of complaining, i'd say its more constructive, hence Ben said he'll look into it, and since then my ironstorm has been fixed, and i've managed to catch up ingame with Tuma to talk further on my class.

Such an insult when someone who hasn't played the class decides he can pass comment and speak for those who have?

/Gandi

That is assuming you was directing that at me, as for the Papermage argument about no shield, i hardly see that a problem with the extra damage they get, hence there's still a reasonably high no. of them ingame.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Your the only Knight because Beserker gets all your skills + more damage, kinda imba if you ask me :P

Yes indeed but you should also have less hp, ac and amc.

I bet you don't though. Even if you do the hp difference is probably like 100 (meaningless imo), and about 3ac.

I need to get a same lvl Beserker beside me so we can compare w/o kit just rings.

norman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2004
I wish you lot would stop complaining, I really do. It's actually quite annoying; I think the classes are balanced as do all the other level-headed people, if you don't like the class I truely believe it's because someone killed you and their better than you. Stop complaining and get on with it, I've never complained once and I get merked all the time.

Just stop being tools about the classes, just because you want your class to be better than the rest (which is the real matter at hand) and level/hunt. Noticed how people like Pow, Sayuri/Piper and evilfangs never complain, they just get on with it... take a leaf from there book.

RANT OVER

UrbanCookie

lol ok, did test other day, paper can get loads hits in on mage and mage will live due to shield, most mages only av 2 hit paper 1-2times and they r dead, no skill there son.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
lol ok, did test other day, paper can get loads hits in on mage and mage will live due to shield, most mages only av 2 hit paper 1-2times and they r dead, no skill there son.
if ur silly enuff to stand still and take the full brut of a meteor strike /blizz then ur obviously gonan get hurt lol

Yes indeed but you should also have less hp, ac and amc.

I bet you don't though. Even if you do the hp difference is probably like 100 (meaningless imo), and about 3ac.

I need to get a same lvl Beserker beside me so we can compare w/o kit just rings.
im gonna ask tuma to increase the HP increase knights key7 key that gives hp+% to 120secs rather than 30secs, that would make ur class better surely lol. also knight has "abit more ac/amc", its main strength is its hp.

also the key7 HP skill is a %, so ye at like 1k HP u prob will only increase by abotu 100-200... where as lvl 60 2k hp odd ud get around 300-400.

warrs at 50 have 1.2k , iam an assasin and at 50 ill ave about 800 , i wo fightin this wizz ovaday and she had 1.2k hp :S wtf that about lol. she wasnt over 55 either.
cause assasin take on taos HP, cause they have a huge amount of dc...
"the other day"... as i said hp has been adjusted...

mages are the best wiz class, unstopable in pvp because on shield.... papers die to easy,

most wiz can do 600hp in 1 blizzard lol!

Also went to new provence, can't get in new areas!
why cant u get into the new cave? every1s managed to get into GT cave and the turtle temple easily....

look ur all havin ago at me for class's, but tuma did them not me lol... im goin thro each 1 makin sure they are balanced, but u gotta give me time -.- inbetwen i gotta do updates and that.

look guys... plz give feedback about the sub class's, but dont moan... we r fixin em but balance takes time and testin, u cant instantly make them all amazing. also a lot of u aint fully understandin wot the sub class is meant to do, not all are meant to have amazing hp and amazing dc (asssasin).. they ahve to have a strength (gr8 dc) and a weakness (lower hp) (assasin).

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Oh i do say, guys give bon a break he is sorting stuff out, considering the sub class's was a bad mistake as you dint bover to test it all befor you put it online.