*** [OldSkool] - [2.3] - [Med/HgihRate] - [DediHost] ***

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Bon has Julian not given you ACP?

If he aint, ask him about it, just lets you reboot dedi from a website, so if it goes down you can just boot the server back up remotely and all problems are generally sorted :)
no he hasnt, ill ask him 2moro.. we kinda fell out atm tho lol

emmille

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2007
Bon has Julian not given you ACP?

If he aint, ask him about it, just lets you reboot dedi from a website, so if it goes down you can just boot the server back up remotely and all problems are generally sorted :)

we already tried remotely rebooting it the same way ACP did yesterday, server was completely unresponsive to the shutdown commands though. It said it was turning off, but then it didnt do it.

OldDirty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2007
iv played all server near abouts and this server owns. dont know wer that came from

PoPcOrN

Mir 2 Moderator
Staff member
Dec 9, 2006
West Midlands
Ben need help mate my lvl 60 char has been rewond to 40 so i started lvling agan and every time i log go bak to 45 y? need help mate

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
gonna need ur ingame char name to actually help.

unfortunatly there was an error with SQL last nite and i had to get up at 7am to reinstall it, and teh only backup i had was fom 3am... so there was a 3-4hr rewind... theres been a x1.3 EXP event on all day as compensation.. even tho between 3-7am there only normyllay 40ish ppl on, so this wouldnt of affected many of u.

THEONEANDONLY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2006
i missed the exp event aswel lol. my whole area had a power cut lol had no power all day :( no wonder the stoneage ppl died so fast, its so boring without power lol.

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
=] Feck it i'm returning the old skool it's starting to sound pretty cool can't wait to get back on and do some of them mad fights there use to be...

Just one question, could anybody answer this for me... How do people get to level 90+ so fast ? Was leveling made easyer or spawns incrased or somthing because when i got to level 67 i found it getting pretty hard ?

See you all soon, good luck =] x

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
no people like jake2020, n00b, kerney, kai, sayuri are just complete geeks... altho only n00b/jake got to 95, the rest are/was 85.

in all honesty if u kill the right boss's, and get the EXP pots... its really not that hard 2 level

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
in all honesty if u kill the right boss's, and get the EXP pots... its really not that hard 2 level

Yeah, you just have to watch out for the other 100 people trying to do the same. Who are willing to kill anyone, even noobs just to get the items or experience.

The bosses you need to hunt are camped by everyone over level 70, so goodluck killing them.

Otherwise its a large userbase, which is the only good thing about the server really. Especially for pk-age.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
sorry but thats what mirs all about, competition.
normal mobs do drop rares, just at a lower chance....
and if i added 100 boss's so was 1 to each person... would defeat the object of mir lol.

Update:

-Low level Rebirth Cave added, 5 floor dungeon with boss at end, designed for levels 40-60 (Drops level 40-60 Rebirth items
)
-Added full rebirth sets level 40-60
-Added Rebirth mc / dc / sc Gems, these only drop in rebirth cave, have a chance to add 1-5 stats, obv chance of breakin bein a gem
-Added RebirthPills... these give a boost of EXP, only rebirthed users can use
-Any1 not rebirthed killin rebirthed mobs will be made red and teleported to BW store
-Added @Rebirth which takes you to rebirth town.

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Update:

-Orgrimmer Temple added, 6 floor dungeon with boss at end, mobs gettin harder and better EXP as u progress thro the floors. designed for those level70+
Drops all the new items ive added as follows:
-Loads of new items added, list here:
....SuperDc / Mc / Sc Sets (Ring, Brace, Necky, Boots, Belt),
....AdvAccuracySet (ring, brace, necky),
....AdvAgilitySet (ring, brace, necky),
....ProtectionSet (ring, brace),
....AdvHealthSet (ring, brace, necky) (adds +30% HP)
-Warrior+Tao items over lvl 74+ have had their levels adjusted to help fit inside rebirthing
-Heal added for afflicters
-Few other fixes that i did but cant remember

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
its doooooown! :(

u need to introduce summat for lvl 55-65, as we cant rly kill ne boss mobs, as all the level 90's/80's r doing the same, and they 1 hit us.
and not every1 plays 24/7.

I know i'll never be lvl 70. havnt got the time tbh.

Onion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2003
UK
OldSkool was a decent server before few months, when tuma is around, and now it's getting ****. And for those that don't know they got this new 'GM' which is known as 'ven' and ven used to be a GM in MirRevenge, untill lapta found out he was selling items behind hes back to players, and been removed from hes place.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Yes onion, thanks for ur useless crapy spam

i honestly dont see how it was better when tuma was around, no offense 2 him but he didnt do any updates or help that much.
Ven helps with account stuff and eases pms off me, hes fine.. so keep ur rumours to urself.. MR is crap, i think ne1 givin the chance would blow it up.
dont see how it can be worse when its far more updated than months ago lol.. quite clearly u havnt played in ages :/
so ye, go away plz?

Another Update

-AdvancedRebuild... this is same as normal rebuild, but for lvls 72-85... prize is 90 rebuild points and a gold chest. rebuild level is set at 64, u can do it 5 times!
this is mainly for those high levels that wish 2 change class via rebuild

Will be ingame on next reboot, enjoy.

@nightmare, u gotta w8 for reboots u know!
what do u sugest? plz post comments and veiws on our server forums... dont wnat to spam this thread up, thx