*** [OldSkool] - [2.3] - [Med/HgihRate] - [DediHost] ***

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Onion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2003
UK
Yes onion, thanks for ur useless crapy spam

i honestly dont see how it was better when tuma was around, no offense 2 him but he didnt do any updates or help that much.
Ven helps with account stuff and eases pms off me, hes fine.. so keep ur rumours to urself.. MR is crap, i think ne1 givin the chance would blow it up.
dont see how it can be worse when its far more updated than months ago lol.. quite clearly u havnt played in ages :/
so ye, go away plz?

in my point of view tuma was much better, he had a lot of unquie ideas, and he sroted a lot of problems in game, and helped everyone and anyone that knew tuma they would agree with me. ven however is a lazy ****, when people ask him a question he doesn't reply, and threatens to ban them if they ask him again, and somtimes he gives other people chat ban for certain hours. why did you even recruit him as a GM? he ****ed over MR, you really think he won't do it to you, and he doesn't even do hardly any updates, or even help out, since hes always at uni.

last but not least, i left this week, and i reckon the server is dieing, it used to have 200users when tuma played, now it goes 150 (IF YOUR LUCKY) as you can see the server is slowly dieing, and nowdays you don't even help out people, you help your friends, and most of you may find this funny, but ben is a gm, and he has a character which he plays in, and everything, and hes g/f has access to DB, and ven has a gm account, and another character which he plays aswell, so yeah, this server owns!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Sorry, but tuma sorted nothing ingame any thing he 'sorted' was mostly passed onto me. tuma was barely on his GM in all honesty. tuma added MW seige, yes its a good unique idea.. but who did everything else? who did caves items and basically made teh server? yes that would be me. vens got nothing 2 do with this either

tuma abbandoned the server, what you want me 2 do? server has 170-190 in peak times, even goes over 200. its hardly diein lol... theres currently 152 ppl on now - ye dead server!
u realize i am ben? i dont have a character, i dont have time... i occasionally will log on a friends char to pvp in town, thats about it.. oh soz if im not allowed some chill time and relaxing.
sayuri has access to the dedi, she does reboots if the server goes down, she has no clue how to work the DB, she merely opens/closes the server, so please... dont even go there.

look end of day... i cba listenin 2 accusations ... so if u dont like server just leave and stay off this thread... its been cleaned so many times i dont wanna hear it ne more

so good bye!

Last edited:

Robert

Actual Jesus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Sorry, but tuma sorted nothing ingame any thing he 'sorted' was mostly passed onto me. tuma was barely on his GM in all honesty. tuma added MW seige, yes its a good unique idea.. but who did everything else? who did caves items and basically made teh server? yes that would be me. vens got nothing 2 do with this either

tuma abbandoned the server, what you want me 2 do? server has 170-190 in peak times, even goes over 200. its hardly diein lol... theres currently 152 ppl on now - ye dead server!
u realize i am ben? i dont have a character, i dont have time... i occasionally will log on a friends char to pvp in town, thats about it.. oh soz if im not allowed some chill time and relaxing.
sayuri has access to the dedi, she does reboots if the server goes down, she has no clue how to work the DB, she merely opens/closes the server, so please... dont even go there.

look end of day... i cba listenin 2 accusations ... so if u dont like server just leave and stay off this thread... its been cleaned so many times i dont wanna hear it ne more

so good bye!

I agree for the first and probably the last time in my life with Bon (;))if you dont like the server then please vacate the thread.

This is at the end of the day supposed to be an advert for the server.

Burntsoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2006
in my point of view tuma was much better, he had a lot of unquie ideas, and he sroted a lot of problems in game, and helped everyone and anyone that knew tuma they would agree with me. ven however is a lazy ****, when people ask him a question he doesn't reply, and threatens to ban them if they ask him again, and somtimes he gives other people chat ban for certain hours. why did you even recruit him as a GM? he ****ed over MR, you really think he won't do it to you, and he doesn't even do hardly any updates, or even help out, since hes always at uni.

last but not least, i left this week, and i reckon the server is dieing, it used to have 200users when tuma played, now it goes 150 (IF YOUR LUCKY) as you can see the server is slowly dieing, and nowdays you don't even help out people, you help your friends, and most of you may find this funny, but ben is a gm, and he has a character which he plays in, and everything, and hes g/f has access to DB, and ven has a gm account, and another character which he plays aswell, so yeah, this server owns!

I ****ed over MR and gmed OS aswell! Bens got a thing for corrupt ppl on his team!

Onion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2003
UK
I agree for the first and probably the last time in my life with Bon (;))if you dont like the server then please vacate the thread.

This is at the end of the day supposed to be an advert for the server.

Yeah, I know where you're comming from, mate, but i rather tell everyone what kind of server it is.

Right, a few days ago when Kerney pked Venom (Person that donates to ben) kerney found a para ring, few mins later, the server got mini rewind, with venom back with paralysisring! Also, venom has gave some money towards a zrobe(v good arm), mirnek L+2, oldskoolwep(best wep ingame), paras, zrobes, and he even paid ben to make him level 80, and as far as am aware there wasn't any word by ben on this issue (been like this for 2days, i believe).

I never thought ben would actually do this ****, but i guess i was wrong. Anyway, this is my last replie. Who ever is going to try out that server, i suggest you check www.oldskoolmir.net forums to see how ****ed up it really is, apart from that, the people that's going to play, i hope you the best of luck.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
ur worse than evolution with ur accusations w/o proof.
i cant control server crashs or rewinds, the para was returned bk to kerney after was sorted.
Half of what u chat is jsut rumours... which is what makes me laugh the most
Be thankful ppl pay for the host, or there wouldnt be a server online, stop bein jealous and jog on. as robert said.. if u dont like it dont play...
every server has donations, especially large 1s that require good costly hosts.

love to see u go run a server then come back and say all this **** ;)

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
, the para was returned bk to kerney after was sorted.
Half of what u chat is jsut rumours... which is what makes me laugh the most
Be thankful ppl pay for the host, or there wouldnt be a server online, stop bein jealous and jog on.

love to see u go run a server then come back and say all this **** ;)

I seem to remember all your comments.
This is fun. :middle:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
thats what im sayin, since runnin a server i hardly give other server hosts grief ne more, as i realize just how tuff it really is. runnin a server has changed my attitude quite a lot

ne whos, this is pointless chit chat spam... so lets end it there

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Update:

-Last Man Standing

This is an event held 3 times a week, Tuesday (7PM GMT), thursday (7PM GMT), , and sunday (6PM GMT).

You have 5mins sign up time to enter.... there is a small entry fee to pay for the prize at the end... you have 1hour to fight and try suvive against every1 else.

Last man standing at the end is declared the winner.... and given a prize.
Prizes:
division A: 50mil + WinnersToken x1
division B: 100mil + WinnersToken x2
division C: 150mil + WinnersToken x3
division D: 200mil + WinnersToken x4

Level ranges are:
Category A [Level 50 - 60] - Entry Fee: 2mil\
Category B [Level 61 - 70] - Entry Fee: 4mil
Category C [Level 71 - 80] - Entry Fee: 7mil
Category D [Level 81+] - Entry Fee: 10mil

There is a global shout when the event starts so people do not miss it... and another shout 1minute before sign up closes!

No special rings are allowed, this includes Para / Pro / Tele / Recovery / Revival / Couple rings.

If ive missed any thing out, NPC in bw has it all

Download new maps here:

www.oldskool.mtraf.co.uk/GoesInMap.zip - Extract files into ur map folder
Will be updatin Auto patcher with the files in a min also.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Good server, but! Way too many greedy people on, where ever you go. You are bound to be attacked or PK'd, no matter what level you are. But, all in all. I like the server.

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
great server, shud only let people in guild wars be able to pk each other, so people who aint in guild wars can levle in peace

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
great server, shud only let people in guild wars be able to pk each other, so people who aint in guild wars can levle in peace
Point of that ? Ben should rename it to CareBearAreUs while hes doing this pk thing you suggested?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Pkins part of the game, where ever u go its gonna be the same.. unless ur playin a server with a user count of 3 ull obviously never run into ppl lol.

yer servers down till about 5... gotta w8 for tech to install and sort out a new firewall on the machine

Last edited:

THEONEANDONLY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2006
theres 150-190 ppl on a day, and your moaning coz u sometimes get pked? i been lvling for passed 5days in the same place, and not been attacked or since anyone lol.