[OldSkool_V2] - [2.3] - [HighRate] - [DediHost] - [Take a look]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reavous

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2009
gona start os again is full client and the exe all i need ? thx in advance

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Yep reuploaded the full client last nite so should be full

so downloda that+ the exe and ur good to go

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
Downloaded the full client + exe and i get a black screen at the login gate.

patchs on website and forum links dont work.

Does full client already have these? and how do i fix the black screen issue.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
download the full client

then download the exe and put that in the full client... dont use ne othre links that the 1s i said

www.oldskoolftp.net/mir2.rar

u shouldnt get a black screen.. have u tried w8in a min or so?

if not post a screenie

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
try download the full client again, from this page http://www.oldskoolmir.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7099

see if it works, i cant post a screenie of the black screen, cause the screenie doesnt show what i see. the screenie just shows all black, but when i try run the exe, i see black with bits of white everywere and i can still type in the id and pass places, but theres no new account or change password buttons.

edit: meaning i cant make an account and login and see if its the same ingame.

edit2: is there meant to be 29 files in the Data folder?

edit3: musta been a bugged download, working now, with well over 100 files in the data folder.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Death cave and Challange room maps download link is broken. Can anyone mirror?

betsy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2008
i have downloaded the full client however ive found a couple of problems

1) in old skool temple- the top right door, u go down the steps theres omas/statues etc, however the statues are invisable.

2) the healer pets dont seem to follow you at all they just stand in @petrest zone.

also certain downlaods wont work either, updates etc

smithy1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2003
England
My .exe file wont extract anywhere, the mir2.ini file extracts to the mir folder fine but the exe file doesn't move, I can't put it in the mir folder, the desktop, anywhere it just wont go and I have no idea why. No error message comes up, the screen just looks as if its extracting it then when it looks like its done, no file has moved :S. anyone know?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
its because of ur anti virus, theres a few guides on our forums

try disabling ur anit viru's residential shield while u extract, then add the path

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Could you lock this thread please, OS has now closed, FourHeros is the new server ;)

This may look bad for an "approved" server but high rates can only last so long... and its not like its dead, it lives on as fourheros :)

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
LOL!!

It was a medium rate server at most, also it`s closed because you don`t want to pay for a seperate dedicated host, tell the truth boy.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
would hardly call level 180 with 2600 dc a medium rate..... torozor reachs 1.8k dc max ish, and thats considered a super rate server.

was obvious ud come to comment here, but hay, im used to u by now, u sad little man!

its closed because user count was only around 10, and like i said, we've moved onto better things, which is fourheros.

pls dont try comment on servers goin down, OS has been online for around 18months, most ur server has ever been online is like 2months then goes down cause no more donations :( cry cause i make better servers than u pls

Status
Not open for further replies.