[OldSkool_V2] - [2.3] - [HighRate] - [DediHost] - [Take a look]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Better than the almight bon reporting a post to get an infraction. And mir doesn't interest you anymore, other than the money making part ye?
Celsius, copy n paste good
Just because I caught you out copying and pasting things about MSSQL and Access, doesn't mean I do. I'll admit that things on OldSkool at the moment have been taken from Meteora, like the group system, but only the idea, both set of files are coded completely differently so you can't straight copy and paste.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
i dont play lol . iam off to play mirII usa.

searching dont hurt though does it?

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
offical mir2 is back look for mir2 redux , dont spam bens thread nemore.

KAORI WILL INFRACTION ME!!!!!!!

OLDSKOOL IS COOL THO

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
You do know you can edit your own posts

BH
wrong

you cannot edit posts made on the approved section

ive asked many times to have this fixed / changed and been ignored

obviously id of changed it myself otherwise... lol hate to say this but... think next time before u post tryin 2 make me look stupid :l

it aint like im a new member, im pretty sure im capable of editin my own posts by now if i could :l

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
wrong

you cannot edit posts made on the approved section

ive asked many times to have this fixed / changed and been ignored

obviously id of changed it myself otherwise... lol hate to say this but... think next time before u post tryin 2 make me look stupid :l

it aint like im a new member, im pretty sure im capable of editin my own posts by now if i could :l

Your a Gold Member and they can edit there own posts across most sections of the forum

BH

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
no , but ben is to bussy to take care of his sever, now he plays the official mir and hes rlly a geek , right ben =)?
to get ingame looks on the forum , you need to downalod some exes blablabla

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
funny 1, im still takin care of it fine thanks, and still workin on little bits here and there

if ur gonna pretend u know everything about me, get ur facts right? me and hany share an acc on offical mir, we both play now and then.

servers not offline - please download the correct client and exe off the forums, or get it here

www.oldskoolftp.net/mir2.rar

so thanks for makin yourself look like a twat al3xz right =)?

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
wots current user count like atm? may consider playing this again as im bored of every other server ><

/Sam

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
tar , apprently theres been loads of changes since the old 2.3 server , start level @ 70 ect? whats happend lol

Status
Not open for further replies.