Opening Recruitment for server team.

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
[DM2] Opening Recruitment for server team.

I will be looking for a brilliant server team who will put, time effort and take in ideas to consideration. Use these ideas, i have made the basic files and Coded most of the NPC's from European and it looks smart version of European mir,

Expected stats from server:

EXP x4-5...
Added random items to fit in with euro.
New features.
New Temples And Hidden Caves.

Expected to take over European when that goes down, this server will be very very long term. long as Project 69. But would be well maintained and looked after.

What team members i will need:
Good NPC scripted.
Great item Creator.
Excellent map maker (Temples / New Caves ETC)
Reliable Host.
Website / Photo shop Expert.

Responsibility of every team member recruited:

Good Friendly and understanding Game master
Good Communications.
Know the bad and good suggestions to do as a game master.

I will require Feedback from your previous creations and game master experience. If u do not request to be a game master, Make it clear and post your previous Creations.

Post Here if you want a position in this team.

If you have a bad feed back don't bother posting as any1 who posts i want other people to say if they are reliable or Not.

No Spam and Looking forward to hearing from you.

/daydie

Last edited by a moderator:

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
What team members i will need:
Good NPC scripted.
Great item Creator.
Excellent map maker (Temples / New Caves ETC)
Reliable Host.
Website / Photo shop Expert.

What will you be doing?
cause there all the stuff to make server.

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
Im not sure what u mean by that, I can do all of them above. im justlooking for helpers and more team members to improve and make the server something.

/daydie

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
Project 69 Only had 2 gms untill they got big and stuff i can do all of above as well plus more. plus like some feedback of people that u worked with as well before i even consider ur team.

Last edited:

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
Iam presuming that the server is going to be either 1.4 - 1.9 - or dm2 , make sure you post the version of the server.

thanks

/koni

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
Verison Will Be DM2.3 and daydie by the chance could you get msn it make lot easyer to make a server with ur team cause we can have open discussions and i'm willing to join ur team pm me when u get msn.

kurture23

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 14, 2007
Heya i woudnt mind joining your server team. I have had previous experiance with some of my own mir private servers. I can script npc's and am quite good at map making. just let me know if your intrested :p

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
i can do all and willing to host as well when u get msn pm me ur msn and i'll add u not using nothing else.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
ghetto. maybe iv got this wrong, but daydie was advertising for his server team, and u suddenly burst in owning the thread and recruiting for your own team. unless daydie was said he's gonna join up with your team, i suggest you make your own server thread.

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
sorry i didnt mean to post that bit i dont no what i was thinking at the time i just edited it now!.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Re: [DM2] Opening Recruitment for server team.

Reliable Host.

Your looking for a host ? What happened to the donation money you gained from EvilMir? You said you were going to buy a dedi box with it, instead you sold the server files and kept the donation money for yourself.

.StealtH

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2007
lmao he makes me laugh
He must of made £500
from evilmir server its all gone into his pocket tbh

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
what happend with the donations from his previous server does not concern anyone on this thread.

Lets not make this thread a flame thread please, all the other evilmir threads were closed because of flames etc, this is not an evil mir thread so lets not turn it into one.

thanks

/koni

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
what happend with the donations from his previous server does not concern anyone on this thread.

Lets not make this thread a flame thread please, all the other evilmir threads were closed because of flames etc, this is not an evil mir thread so lets not turn it into one.

thanks

/koni

Ofcourse it concerns us. We after all are the people that will make up the population of his server, and provide him with the donations for a dedicated host (providing the server goes well).

The donation money which he gained from EvilMir for a dedicated host came from LOMCN users - Surely we should expect him to still have the money to put towards a dedi for this server ?

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

thanks

/koni

Although we want flames kept to a minimum, I feel what Wond asked, was fair, and asked in a civilized manor (Cannot say the same for the post below Wonds), and me my self would also like an answer regarding the donations.

We cannot expect a server owner to open a Donation service to help the server, when all the money goes to nothing.

I will say tough that everyone keeps this matter to a minimum and let daydie answer. Any more posts regarding it will be deleted.

Ta

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
ive told people this, I made around 250 and it wasnt enuff for a good host and server went dead, i needed dubble that to get a good relliable and Lag free host, No point buying a **** 1. Now clean the thread (All posts which do not relate to Recruiting. And lock thread. ive nearly finished it by my self.

/daydie

.StealtH

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2007
Around £250 ?
GIVEMEIT Donated £120
I must know about 10 people how donate 20 quids and 10s
Someone else Donated £80

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
daydie, i dont understand why your trying to make another server after all the problems you had on EvilMir, just because your making a new server doesnt mean we are going to forget about what happened on EvilMir. Also, like Wond said where the money went, im 100% sure thats jsut gone into your pocket, and its people like you who make a server, and when you get enought £££ you just give up, you got £250+ for a complete sham, and i think your be lucky to get over 40 people on it like you had on EM.

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
I do understand all of your points and frustrations, but the topic is about getting a team together for a new server.

If you dont want to contribute towards that team then there is not alot of point posting, with regards to donations from the old server what happened to them is in daydie's hands iam afraid, Due to the previous evil mir threads turning into a "your corrupt" flame war that is why i posted what i did to keep the flames away.

If your not posting a relevent post about helping the thread starter, then your posts will be deleted, remember this thread is about making a team so lets try and stay on topic peeps.

thanks alot

koni