Opening Recruitment for server team.

Demonfist

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2005
If You Find Out, Let Me Know, TY :D
Re: [DM2] Opening Recruitment for server team.

Responsibility of every team member recruited:
Good Friendly and understanding Game master
Good Communications.
Know the bad and good suggestions to do as a game master.

If you have a bad feed back don't bother posting as any1 who posts i want other people to say if they are reliable or Not.

/daydie

:rofl: looks like you cant be a GM on ur own server then?

i would help you, but it would only crash and burn, like all your other servers.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Quick point, if you cant afford a dedicated box for EvilMir what are you going to use to fund the hosting of this new server?

You scammed your community of upwards £250+ and then expect people to play your new server.

People like you make me sick, and if i soley wrote the LOMCN rules i would ban people who exploit money from young foolish people.

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
£250 is enough for around 4 months worth of a dedi box if you know what you are doing!!! maybe people who dont shop around shouldnt be trusted with donation money for a dedicated server...

Tjss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 28, 2005
Buckie, Scotland
Sorry for re-opening the thread but, ill easily help you. I can do Item, Monsters (DBs) Npc sripting and ive been a GM on 3 Mir Private servers and 4 WoW Private servers. (WoW P.S's: Crazy Ravers, Attollo Atrox, Aces and Zeeks and last but not least Remorse.)
(Mir P.S's include: Heavensent, Cant remember the name, but was owned by Busty and Reburn (probably aint heard of it, was not posted on LOMCN)

I ask for not much in return, if not the nothing at all, just could help you if you are interested.