Status
Not open for further replies.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
normaly sure they can but the prob is they dont do it (only if u write them a pm. they are not interested in thats also a point. why no mod that is interested when it make no change for the rest of the forum)

kaori did a change after i wrote a pm and pls her to do it. the other i dunno if they are willing or not (but all are NOT INTERESTED IN WOOOL thats a fact)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
  • The warning system
  • Staff may warn users for braking ANY of these rules
  • Staff are recommended to 'alert' users rather than warn, especially first time offenders.
  • Staff may choose to ban a user outright, if they believe warnings will have no effect, or its urgent.
  • Members are free to ask for a warning to have a second opinion by complaining within the 'Complaints' forum.
  • Members are advised to communicate directly with their warner if they are in doubt about a warning.
  • 'Automatic' warnings will not be investigated (see rules on swearing - general conduct: overall)
  • Upon reaching 30 warning points, you will be banned for 3 days.
  • You may be banned up to 3 times before your ban becomes permanent.
  • 'Automatic' warning points will only remain for 20 days, other warnings will last for 365 days.
  • Any warnings given for posts over 7 days old will be removed immediately on receipt of complaint. However 'alerts' are fine.
Little suggestion to you new moderators, read the rules.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
  • The warning system
  • Staff may warn users for braking ANY of these rules
  • Staff are recommended to 'alert' users rather than warn, especially first time offenders.
  • Staff may choose to ban a user outright, if they believe warnings will have no effect, or its urgent.
  • Members are free to ask for a warning to have a second opinion by complaining within the 'Complaints' forum.
  • Members are advised to communicate directly with their warner if they are in doubt about a warning.
  • 'Automatic' warnings will not be investigated (see rules on swearing - general conduct: overall)
  • Upon reaching 30 warning points, you will be banned for 3 days.
  • You may be banned up to 3 times before your ban becomes permanent.
  • 'Automatic' warning points will only remain for 20 days, other warnings will last for 365 days.
  • Any warnings given for posts over 7 days old will be removed immediately on receipt of complaint. However 'alerts' are fine.
Little suggestion to you new moderators, read the rules.

Recommendations are to be recommended, Not chosen as the action.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
nice a new mod give a infraction and dont know the rules self (btw maybe all should go on postings from lomcn read all and iam sure from 100 postings are 10 have an attack vs other members or staff ( u got the infraction cause HE is NOT NEUTRAL) and if i read the copy from ur rules than this infraction was not rly correct (but hey admins dont do reset ur points i got also an not correct infraction and i have still my 15 points)

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I honestly am not being rude, But I cant understand what your saying.

Maybe the mods can.

or maybe not :S

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Recommendations are to be recommended, Not chosen as the action.

Am a first time offender, instead of a warning which should of been given, i got a 11 points lol.... When it comes to moderation i do know what am talking about, not blowing my bubble up but it's simple these guys have no experience what so ever.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
First time offense...

Me and you used to argue to the death.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
unimportend if its the first time a mod react here (if futhermore no alert of infraction comes) it is a first offending and should be act like that as they have made the rules and brake it self with 11 points it rly unbelievable

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
First time offense...

Me and you used to argue to the death.

Well Kaori did pm me saying my sig was like 1pix too big so i had to change it, but nothing happened, and arguing with you i don't remember... but never had even a little warning before.

Am a F*C*I*G angel for god sake ;).

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
Here is a funny one (one of the new mods attacks self another member and got no alert or infraction btw a admin answered directly behind and not even say tztztztz BAD BAD *lol) but sanity we took us together ur 11 points my 15 than we have 26 hey is that a beer worth??? BTW I HAD FOUND IT BY CLICKING ON THE 2ND LINK ON WHO IS LIST LOL FORGETT THE 10 from 100 Idea from me)

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=60836&page=6

and i will remember why that discussion have start WE ASKED ONLY FOR A MOD nothing else well done (the mod that infract sanity)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Here is a funny one (one of the new mods attacks self another member and got no alert or infraction btw a admin answered directly behind and not even say tztztztz BAD BAD *lol) but sanity we took us together ur 11 points my 15 than we have 26 hey is that a beer worth??? BTW I HAD FOUND IT BY CLICKING ON THE 2ND LINK ON WHO IS LIST LOL FORGETT THE 10 from 100 Idea from me)

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=60836&page=6

and i will remember why that discussion have start WE ASKED ONLY FOR A MOD nothing else well done (the mod that infract sanity)

I broke the rules simple, should of been a warning and nothing more, straight 11points is balls, no wounder LOMCN is going down.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
i was kidding over our points and yes it is no wonder

but as i said before u will now have it unimportend if they was given correct or not

Nozomi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2007
South East, UK
This has gone way off topic and out of hand I'm requesting it to be locked it.

This wasn't for you to judge the new staff but to congratulate and welcome the changes. Instead you turn it into an all out flame.

I did say to stop and take it else where

Am a first time offender, instead of a warning which should of been given, i got a 11 points lol.... When it comes to moderation i do know what am talking about, not blowing my bubble up but it's simple these guys have no experience what so ever.

I would also appreciate it that you don't put all the new staff under one umbrella.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Firstly, Sanity wind it in.

I have plenty of experience moderating and will not have you say any other way.

Secondly dont any of you judge my decisions at appointing staff. Surely you should all be happy that we are putting time and effort into the forums at last and new staff are the start of that.

And last but not least, Nozomi may not post here much but she has ample moderating experience on other forums, just because you dont know her, does that mean that shes not been anywhere else on the internet? No you idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.