Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Hello All

As you may now be aware i have embarked with the help of Hazuki on a mission to revitalise LOMCN.

To aid us in this process we are having a reshuffle amongst the staff, the first wave being tonight.

Therefore id like to very much welcome the following members to the LOMCN staff team:

ρяєα¢нєя - MIR II Moderator
lozmuir - MIR II Moderator
Nozomi - The Lounge Moderator
Azura - Developement MIR II Moderator
JealY - The Lounge Moderator

Im sure you will take the time to welcome and congratulate them in their new rules.

With staff coming, we also must take time to thank the following staff who are retiring to more relaxed positions on the forums:

Koni
TheBoss
Sir Auron
Xander
Ragnar
Damian

Im sure you will take the time to thank these members for their continued service and professionalism over their periods of staffing.

Tonight is the first stage in the revamping of LOMCN, Myself and Kurt are commited to making further changes in the hope of this forum continuing to flourish.

Many Thanks

Rob

LOMCN Administrator

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
One question....

Can the new staff break the LOMCN curse?

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Of course...

Well there seems to be a curse lingering round, Were people arnt too keen on members of staff.

Maybe I'm wrong, Its just an assumption.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Of course...

Well there seems to be a curse lingering round, Were people arnt too keen on members of staff.

Maybe I'm wrong, Its just an assumption.

Oh Prai, i wont respond, but i do expect better then that from you, a VIP aswell.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Your taking this slightly left of what I meant.

What I mean is, No name mentioned, seem to hold grudges on anybody who trys to help a community/mir.

God, Mr serious...

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Your taking this slightly left of what I meant.

What I mean is, No name mentioned, seem to hold grudges on anybody who trys to help a community/mir.

God, Mr serious...

I think the more interesting point here is that you decided to make a needless post when a simple "Congrats" would of been suffice.

Anyway points taken, no more off topic discussion.

Congrats to all.

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Prai we can never please you, just do the right thing and shut up for once ok? This thread is to welcome the staff and to start a new chapter not dig up the past!

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Congrats.

God, I was trying to liven the place up, Have abit of a conversation you know. You saying your trying to rebuild this community, yet expect people to post one word wonders and not have a conversation on the matter.

Congrats.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Prai we can never please you, just do the right thing and shut up for once ok? This thread is to welcome the staff and to start a new chapter not dig up the past!

Im happy for the staff. Will you read what I say.

Its not me who has a problem with this... Its others.

You cant just forget the past. You have to face it and gradually eliminate it.

Just trying to help..

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Congrats to the new moderators.

I wish you well on you're new adventure............ I don't know i was just bored.

Prai post again please.

mapadale

Prai - for once in your life shut up.

Robert - I look forward to seeing the changes that you and Hazuki bring to LOMCN and hope it is still here in another 5+ years.

Nozomi - Congratulations, good luck and all the best.

Azura - Rich be good, good luck mate and hopefully I look forward to working with you on something new.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
who are you? and now that Jealy is a Mod its gonna go down hill

See what I mean.

People don't give others a chance.
I think JealY will make a very good mod, Event though im not his BEST mate I can still give compliments.

Grats

Status
Not open for further replies.