Phantom Mir 3 - Closed Beta

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
Phantom Mir 3 - Open Beta

phantom1.png

Welcome to the world of Phantom Mir III, where your travels will bring you to an endless world of adventure. Fight to become the ultimate hero, or challenge your way through many quests and conquer the biggest of beasts. Gain your title, as "Supreme PvPer" and challenge the many foes you will face, or become "Lord/Lady of Sabuk/Mudwall". The adventure awaits everyone, but only those who dare, will find the ultimate prize.

There are many things to do, while travelling around Phantom Mir, as you gain levels and for each level you gain, you will obtain 1 FamePoint. FamePints can be used in exchange for items (FamePoints are also required to wear them, so spend wisely), you can also create your very own title.
fame.png

Why not travel to the realms of OuterWorld, travel to OutWorld, DarkRealm, TwistedNight or ForbiddenForest. Once you have entered the OuterWorld realms, you have no need to re-enter the normal world, but be aware of possible alternate reality's. Why not use the OuterWorld services and prepare yourself for the fight ahead.

OuterWorld.png
OuterWorld1.png

As you gain your levels, you want to challenge further. You want to gain notoriety over your fellow players and show them who is the best, you can do this by obtaining your Rebirths. As you gain higher levels, it becomes possible to obtain a higher ranking amongst the server. It also allows you to enter a higher grade of PvP tournaments, or access to many features not obtainable by lower titles.
rebirth.png
rebirth1.png
rebirth2.png

Last edited:

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
288v9ds.png
Currently Closed Beta - Download King.ini

The files are King3G, so you will need a King3G client. I don't have one ready, so you will need to use someone else's instead. My Client will be ready once the server comes out of closed beta and all the bugs have been sorted. If you wish to be part of the closed beta testing, then add me to msn and I will create you an account on the server - Phantom
I'm only looking at closed beta for about a month, as it shouldn't take that long to add things in and sort bugs out.

Closed Beta Rate:
Experience - x 8
Item Drop - x 1
Gold Drop - x 1
MonGen - x 1

I will add details here of what is going to be part of the server, hopefully with your help, we can create a long term server. I also don't currently have my own website or forum, though that should be sorted by the weekend. If you want to add your ideas, then feel free to post a comment.

/Phantom

nice ,im glad about your idea,i wish i can help you :P but i dont got msn :D

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

btw , you are nice trying king files but if you are so masterfull on scripting and coding and etc.. why dont make mir 3.55?and btw you hould have more succesed on mir 3 and you want a low rate server thats great

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
x8 exp nice... will it get stupid after rebirths? i personally think rebirths ruin the game but if its balanced then it shud work fine! hope it works for u, i shall try help out in closed beta!

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
think he changing it to x16 and yes there are rebirths...
seems boring at the moment due to no players since its closed beta and lack of new locations/items

(Some caves seem to have been edited/ made harder) so some work is being done

P.S> he working on new cave OutWorld or something ;) gl

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
I've now changed the experience rate to x16 and will be leaving it at this, rebirths are in game, but are not easy to obtain. I'm currently working on the following and should have these ready by the end of the weekend (I Hope).

Event NPC
OuterWorld NPC (Access to OutWorld & DarkRealms)
OuterSanctum (Safe Area for AFK'ERS - Access through D-Menu)
Guild Storage

During week I'm hoping to get the following things done and have them fully ready by the weekend.

OutWorld & DarkRealm Monsters added with drops
OutWorld & DarkRealm Kits (Kits will be created for all classes)
Account Creation - Via Website (Website should be live by the end of today, thanks to one of the beta testers)
Guild Islands (Hunting Areas for guilds only)
Class Specific Hunting Areas

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
As the server is closed beta, then your answer is yes it will be wiped prior to open beta. I know this puts people off from testing anything, but without people testing the server first, the likely chance of it going live sooner dwindles. But there will be something for all those who have tested during this time and helped weed out the bugs for the server.

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
As soon as the work has been done on the server and it's at a stage that it can be placed into open beta, I would like to do this asap, but there is a lot of work to be done and the files I am using are not the greatest.

Teroopa

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2012
Hey bro, what is your MSN? I am interessted in trying out this server.

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
I've now had the Kaori AMS added, thanks to a player. So everyone can now create accounts and play on the server, please remember this is still being developed and not fully live as of yet.

/Phantom

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Silly GM worried about me logging in and getting 30k during closed beta so delvled my chars, gave it 1000+ pk points and tele'd to penal
now i have a ready ip ban for live ;)
was nice playing, goodluck with server ;D

P.S. lol you take a joke to seriously ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.