Phantom Mir 3 - Closed Beta

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
so we can't expect the server to be online anytime before weekend, can we? :(
Anyway, it's good that you're working on it, let's hope it will be worth it :D
good luck mate :)

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
so we can't expect the server to be online anytime before weekend, can we? :(
Anyway, it's good that you're working on it, let's hope it will be worth it :D
good luck mate :)
I've put the server back up, as I need some things testing.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Fix List
-Cant click horse npc
-No book npc (all new spells like SelfMultiply, MassThunder etc) do not autolearn
-FerociousIceTiger has really crap drop file like OmaChief
-Snowfield is level 90+ cave???? (drops level 40 items)
-Change DMW teleport stone so dont teleport to caves
-PSC still drops 38items

(some caves probably need total drop revamp)

pijakus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 6, 2011
Poland
phantom can you tell me where i can download Full Client ?^^ because i dnt have any King server on PC lol :P

Patan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 31, 2005
hmpf when i read all post i am asking me if i test same server then u ... Oo
all is standard, wirhtout some npcs.... normal items ....
gold just in antcave
lvled to 29 and toobored :/
what should i test ? if i read u make lvl 70 kit etc. or "outerworld " comes msg u r too low. so u editing areas where i can g.
this "inner sanctrum" is map bugged for me and still found 2 npcs, which cant do anything.

so far :)

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
tao pets need serious buff up in walking/attacking speed to compensate for their lack of survivability, and perhaps +30 dc for each as their dmg is way too low.
Also i can't see inner sanctum as im being teleported into woods and i can't move :)
Don't know about high level spells as I'm lvl 44 with a wiz and 43 with a tao so far :/ Leveling is a pain

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
Inner Sanctum isn't bugged at all, I've just not added new maps for download as of yet. The things that I need to make sure are working, are the FP per level, Spells per level required. Anyway server is offline over the weekend, adding the mobs to new maps and completing the remainder of the NPC's all ready in game and adding some more. Level 50/60/70/80/90 kits are in the drop files for new areas and mobs. Adding in Phantom Scrolls, GamePoint scrolls and FamePoint scrolls, all are click able and will added to your current. Reward system will be completed over the weekend, when you get to a certain level, you are given a reward box and these can be exchanged for goods.

A lot more content is being added over the weekend and so server should be back up around Sunday/Monday.

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

All mobs are completed, apart from the caves in the new areas.
GP Scrolls, FP Scrolls & PH Scrolls are now all in the drop files
Added in Skill Removal NPC, which can be found in Inner Sanctum - Requires Fame Points to remove skills
Guild Islands have been added, these can be purchased by Guild Leaders and offers Guild Hunting Areas

More being added.......

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
I can't wait to lay my hands on it :D

Inject some redbull to your blood system, work all night and put server up in the morning (joke ^^)

and sort tao pets pls pls pls :)

Last edited:

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
I can't wait to lay my hands on it :D

Inject some redbull to your blood system, work all night and put server up in the morning (joke ^^)

and sort tao pets pls pls pls :)
I think the high volume of coffee we have been drinking since yesterday should suffice, though the server is coming on in leaps and bounds. I've also updated the first post, with details for the website, as all downloads will be available from there.

/Phantom

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
Maybe i can pop on and help test or somthing :) im bored..
It's not ready to go back up yet, we are still doing a lot of working in the database and would prefer the server to be offline while we are. I'm hoping to have the server back up again for testing tomorrow evening at the latest, though I'm not around till about 11pm, so will ask Darkmage to start the server up when she's done working on it.

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
It's not ready to go back up yet, we are still doing a lot of working in the database and would prefer the server to be offline while we are. I'm hoping to have the server back up again for testing tomorrow evening at the latest, though I'm not around till about 11pm, so will ask Darkmage to start the server up when she's done working on it.

Darn, :P was hoping to have something too play.

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
I've updated the first post, with patch for maps.

/Phantom

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
let's all hope it will be ling term.
I'd play even if I was to play alone:)

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
let's all hope it will be ling term.
I'd play even if I was to play alone:)

ill defo be playing :)

Any guess on when we can play your epic server :)
am looking forward too those actual group hunts in Snow and other places :)

Last edited:

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
You can count me in :) I'm just undecided if I want a tao or a wizard:P
I guess I'll stick with a tao, and after I find some nice stuff for my wiz, I'll switch :)

What class are you going to play killer?

Last edited:

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
You can count me in :) I'm just undecided if I want a tao or a wizard:P
I guess I'll stick with a tao, and after I find some nice stuff for my wiz, I'll switch :)

What class are you going to play killer?

Either tao or wizzy :)
ive played Wizz for the majority of my mir3 time :P

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
me too, I just don't like when devs delete great magic shield from use, while leaving dragon storm which does 5k dmg, unfair imho

Status
Not open for further replies.