Phantom Mir 3 - Closed Beta

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
Been on the forums all day and you cant answer your thread, niceone mate. ( you have even viewed thread) :(
What an arrogant attitude, I may have appeared to have been on here all day, when In fact I have not. I'm trying to get this server sorted so it can go live tonight, but if you rather me answer posts than work on the server, then server won't go live tonight.

If you want to also follow what's happening, try using our forum.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
What an arrogant attitude, I may have appeared to have been on here all day, when In fact I have not. I'm trying to get this server sorted so it can go live tonight, but if you rather me answer posts than work on the server, then server won't go live tonight.

You remind me of someone for some reason...

Good luck with the server though.

Edit: Ah only 1 person i know who likes using Joomla on this site, thought it was you.

Last edited:

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea

Since most of the player's that will be joining are on this forum, i thought it would be better to ask here, so that everyone can know... not just me. 2 seconds posting a ''i dont know'' or ''tonight'' or ''4:30pm'' would not stop the server from going online tonight, as you said it seemed like you had been on, so you blame me really.

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
You remind me of someone for some reason...

Good luck with the server though.

Edit: Ah only 1 person i know who likes using Joomla on this site, thought it was you.
The website wasn't designed by me.

Ancient

LOMCN Member
May 8, 2007
Sounds good then, If its online tonight Ill see you there if not Ill take a look after work tomorrow ,

Teroopa

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2012
The installer is broken for me :( it crashes when i reach 62%

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
how about them patches Phantom :P
i really don't wanna have to download your whole client
or those 12 parts..

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
Patches will be up tomorrow, just finishing off some final bits and then server will be live.

Status
Not open for further replies.