Pillar Of Light (Crystal Files, Custom Rates) MiR2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Wtf is even the point, the other day i got to 77 and it was a grind, now people can get to 80 in a day, don't forgot people like me, MagicWithin, Zeem, Ihavealongname all grinded for our levels, now people can log on and over take us in a hour... fun

Lmfao, Mc 300, Hit 200s on mets, 300Damage FF, n1 on ****ing wizz in the ass, everyday stupid changes being made, how we made to kill bosses / players now? people have like 4k hp so ****ing stupid.

Last edited:

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Where iP i cant found it on first page !! :@:

Incredulous replay ur post again !

---------- Post Merged at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Wtf is even the point, the other day i got to 77 and it was a grind, now people can get to 80 in a day, don't forgot people like me, MagicWithin, Zeem, Ihavealongname all grinded for our levels, now people can log on and over take us in a hour... fun

Only person complaining is you m8.

No1 has LOST anything, you've all gained. exp tables were set too high for my liking, they are now where i want them to be.

Zeem has cracked on and continued lvling (he's now level 100)
Ihavealongname, cracked on and continued lvling...

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

---------- Post Merged at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Only person complaining is you m8.

No1 has LOST anything, you've all gained. exp tables were set too high for my liking, they are now where i want them to be.

Zeem has cracked on and continued lvling (he's now level 100)
Ihavealongname, cracked on and continued lvling...

Lol, "nobody lost nothing" Can you not do simple maths? I was speaking to MagicWithin which donated when vipers went in (22m exp) He was leveling for stupid amounts, next highest level to him as 79 or something, i was 77 myself and it was a grind around a hour for a level, wake up next morning, Exp needed to level has been put down, exp in caves gone from 22m to tongs 60Mill. Simple maths dude, People have lost out on stupid amounts of time leveling to just be caught because of your stupid changes/

awesome

Microsoft
Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
can you post a link to client files

the standard client files don't work with your version

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
reason i stopped playing, i grinded exp every time i got somewhere it was changed and made easier.

got to lvl 70 was a grind at start, changed got to 75 was a grind again was changed...

after all this crap i made a warrior took 30 mins to get lvl 70...

all that effort into my wiz wasted away. gl with server.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
reason i stopped playing, i grinded exp every time i got somewhere it was changed and made easier.

got to lvl 70 was a grind at start, changed got to 75 was a grind again was changed...

after all this crap i made a warrior took 30 mins to get lvl 70...

all that effort into my wiz wasted away. gl with server.

if you logged in, you'll notice 'all that effort' in your wiz wasnt for nothing, you will have a full exp bar + exp to claim from the change in exp tables.

---------- Post Merged at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:31 PM ----------

can you post a link to client files

the standard client files don't work with your version

http://legendofmir.uk/mirfiles/Client.zip

all i am using is the standard client files from the autopatcher. I know others who have connected using other peoples clients too

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
if you logged in, you'll notice 'all that effort' in your wiz wasnt for nothing, you will have a full exp bar + exp to claim from the change in exp tables.

---------- Post Merged at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:31 PM ----------

http://legendofmir.uk/mirfiles/Client.zip

all i am using is the standard client files from the autopatcher. I know others who have connected using other peoples clients too

... You still just don't understand do you ? Stop adding random shitty area's and balance the server.

P.s Zuma forrest needs its r/s rate upped by about X50 its pointless, whole server trying to share tongs tomb just a pk fest.

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
omg omg its not low rate serwer !!! its high rate sa all its fast, if u wanna lower go play low rate server, man make very good work on this server im bored low rate so for me its great server :) server is good for fun play and pvp :)

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016

---------- Post Merged at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:57 PM ----------

back online. ip changed

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
ok im not being lazy again, ive managed to get the autopatcher working and it has finished downloading everything, i changed the mir2config file to as above - but when i luanch the game i just get black screen windowed) any ideas?

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
ok im not being lazy again, ive managed to get the autopatcher working and it has finished downloading everything, i changed the mir2config file to as above - but when i luanch the game i just get black screen windowed) any ideas?

press alt+enter

if that doesnt work. check the 'FAO people with black screens' in the C# mir section