Pillar Of Light (Crystal Files, Custom Rates) MiR2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
reboot perhaps

added hairdresser npc to sz
added wings to armors above level 75 (requires reboot)

---------- Post Merged at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:16 PM ----------

why cant i log in? it just tells me that it is attempting to connect?
[Network]
UseConfig=True
IPAddress=86.170.153.75
Port=7000

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Bichon encampment needs a huge repsawn increase its pointless otherwise, rest of the patch vn1 keep it going. Need to look into noob bosses dropping to well.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
What about blizzard then, 10second cool down if that and slows for 2minutes as well as curse... And curse doesn't 1hit Warriors 10levels above you like blizzard does

My blizz hits around 800-900 with 300 mc, hits about 8ish times at 100-150, its met thats strong.

---------- Post Merged at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Sort the boss drop out, Ghouls, Wt, EC dropping better than OverLord ( hardest boss ingame ) ... Btw you can tell you've just copy and pasted all the drop files and edited them, why would a 80+ Overlord boss be dropping magic sythe and level 30-40 crap? Like you put so much time in helping your players yet cbf to do a proper drop file? Starting to think this server is for £££. I've farmed 15 of the new bosses best i've had is a big boy ****ing orb. Ridic, got a level 91 necklace aswell which is bullshit as 83+ becomes stupidly grindy.

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
you say to let the auto patcher download but i downloaded client.zip and extracted it and i dont see an autopatcher - i clicked Client but it says its up to date

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
exp tables adjusted across the board, you've all gained experience/levels

drops up to level 110 added to dropfiles

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016
exp tables adjusted across the board, you've all gained experience/levels

drops up to level 110 added to dropfiles

Why did you do that? server was going fine, leveling was fine, exp was fine. Why?

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Why did you do that? server was going fine, leveling was fine, exp was fine. Why?

Actually, you all were lvling on exp that was harder than it should have been. The exp tables had too many zero's on the end

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
so can anyone help me get online since the autopatcher isnt working? or do you want to keep a low usercount?

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016
Actually, you all were lvling on exp that was harder than it should have been. The exp tables had too many zero's on the end
So why have you added all these items when you literally level past them in 10 minutes now?

Anyway, doesn't matter to me now, this change has killed it for me. I'll be leaving after today.

Last edited:

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
so can anyone help me get online since the autopatcher isnt working? or do you want to keep a low usercount?

use another 'C' server client, then just change to my IP if your having issues with the autopatcher.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Added ValleyOfGhosts to teleport NPC
Removed CriticalHit/CriticalChance from all items
Added ForestOfIce to teleport NPC

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
nevermind i was just being lazy

Haha no worries. Hope you got my private message.

---------- Post Merged at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:00 PM ----------

on reboot :

Awakening NPC moved to bw sz
Awakening materials added to dropfiles