Pillar Of Light (Crystal Files, Custom Rates) MiR2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
teleport npc tidied up

HellCavern added to teleporter

NEW players also get a 3hour NOOBBOOST which gives them dc/mc/sc 0-50 , aspeed+5, accuracy+5 , hp + 550 for 3hours

Added SnowyEdge to teleport NPC

26 online tonight , quite a few newcomers by the looks of it

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
GM can we get a NPC to repair torchs please? Spend all that stupid amounts of money to get one / people donate for them and they just run out, obviously let them lose dura on repair so its not OP and make it few 100k to repair.

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016
GM can we get a NPC to repair torchs please? Spend all that stupid amounts of money to get one / people donate for them and they just run out, obviously let them lose dura on repair so its not OP and make it few 100k to repair.

+1 to this! maybe have them lose 2-3 dura each repair too so they don't last forever.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
server crashed

rebooted now

---------- Post Merged at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:35 PM ----------

added kingsrooms to hell and ancient ZT

---------- Post Merged at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:10 PM ----------

server going well. lots enjoying it

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
server crashed

rebooted now

---------- Post Merged at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:35 PM ----------

added kingsrooms to hell and ancient ZT

---------- Post Merged at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:10 PM ----------

server going well. lots enjoying it

Yea it's going well, enjoying it lots. Are you going to add a repair npc for torchs? i cant afford to keep buying them lol

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
What's gone on with firewall ? Mc 150 hitting 20 damage on mobs now :S change it back please..

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
yeah its shocking i have 200 mc and i hit 20s 30s 60s unless i crit, and fw doesn't last half as long as it used to..

class is becoming very draining cant kill any good bosses, i shoulda made a warrior and steam roll everything players/bosses.

getting 1 hit from a warrior.

if all these changes keep happening to wiz because King and the rest of the roms cry il just stop playing..

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
yeah its shocking i have 200 mc and i hit 20s 30s 60s unless i crit, and fw doesn't last half as long as it used to..

class is becoming very draining cant kill any good bosses, i shoulda made a warrior and steam roll everything players/bosses.

if all these changes keep happening to wiz because King and the rest of the roms cry il just stop playing..

Dw I've got just under 150SC, I hit 50's on mobs xP Welcome to a tao's life.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar

+1
Even that i am not a wizard, i play warrior.

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Something need's to be done about Wiz and tao, either a big increase or nerf warrior's, they hit my 600hp through a shield before i get a chance to react, they can dash you from 4/5 spaces away and still push you, they can solo any boss ingame in matter of a minute, yet a wizz with the new nerf on firewall makes Harder bosses nearly impossible to kill, not sure about tao's but its a joke for us wizz's.

Positive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2015
It's because how they scale off of poison/freezing/storm gems, those are easy to get where wiz tao can need mc/sc orbs

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
crashed whilst i was asleep.

backup, firewall poisoncloud had slight increase.

getting sick of every1 constantly moaning about there class spell damage. wizards meteor strike deals insanse damage, tao exploision deals insane damage. yet you guys are moaning about firewalls and poison clouds...

---------- Post Merged at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:41 AM ----------

IP changed . apologies

Last edited:

floryn1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2010
Something need's to be done about Wiz and tao, either a big increase or nerf warrior's, they hit my 600hp through a shield before i get a chance to react, they can dash you from 4/5 spaces away and still push you, they can solo any boss ingame in matter of a minute, yet a wizz with the new nerf on firewall makes Harder bosses nearly impossible to kill, not sure about tao's but its a joke for us wizz's.

wizies are meant to be squishe and not so solo a boss fast wariors are tanky + dmg and tao they need to be suport not an op class . thats my opinion