Pillar Of Light (Crystal Files, Custom Rates) MiR2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

scott95

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2010
Well, thanks for nerfing poison cloud, now you've completely killed it literally does -20's and Misses to mobs lol.. Please. P.S Wizzies 1 shotting me with MeteorStrike so i don't see how they can complain both needs balancing properly.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
1 shot? with met? are you actually stupid? met hits 10+ hits you mean 1 spell is killing you not 1 hit.

Last edited:

scott95

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2010
You are one salty dog arent you? Holy ****, So biased towards your class unbelievable, stay clueless brother.

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016
126 SC and I haven't hit over 100 with PC average, is about 40-50. And is there a reason you've removed the +1 Luck and the HP + 20% from war and tao Mir armours but left it on wizards?

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
poison cloud did get nerfed yes, i admit slightly too much of a nerf. But its had its stats increased again about 15mins ago.

Alot of you seem to have the wrong idea about your class, and think that when your PC is doing -200+ a tick, thats fine, but as soon as it goes the other way you all start throwing your toys out of the pram, i understand your frustrations but it doesnt make things any easier by completely losing your heads over it.

Its bedtime for me now, I hope the state of PC now is one of a non overpowered, non underpowered skill. Its very hard to balance this right without pissing some people off.

I'll be on in the morning, have fun.

scott95

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2010
The main part of my frustration is how yeah, I get it PoisonCloud was abit overpowered, i'll be honest didn't think anything of it due to MeteorStrike being the same. But justifying that change I don't know how you can because simple Tao's are underpowered to ****. Now I get it we're a "Support" class but how can it be a support class, when buffs are crap, pets are crap, healing is crap, then the only thing that was decent was nerfed. Also buffs are randomly generated timers, it isn't buffing proper timers for SC if thats how its scaling. The pets are simply too weak, Pet Enhancer doesn't give them a buff or feel like it, lasts for like 10 seconds? I'm just giving my feedback sorry if i sound abit of a dick, just slightly annoying.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
You are one salty dog arent you? Holy ****, So biased towards your class unbelievable, stay clueless brother.

I'm a 56 wizard with mc 95, i find my met hits between 20-40's, so probs around 200-300damage in all seems pretty underpower'd consider'd u get rooted to the ground and a war can just run over 1 pop my 400 hp ?

scott95

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2010
Server down?

Was thinking of giving it a bash

Yeah, im pretty sure it has been going down frequently throughout the day and the GM has just went to bed not long ago, so i'm pretty sure it'll not be back up until tommorow :/

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Oh well looks like wont be playing :)

It's a good server it's been up and down due to fixes and balance fixes, 1st day playing the server today and I really enjoined it.

No lag, and the downtime will be sorted I'm sure so in wouldn't let abit of downtime put you off it imo.

Also so not hard to catch up.. Started today and got too level 63 2nd highest on server so won't take long to get into and join in the pk.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
online.
no idea why it crashed.

soz

---------- Post Merged at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:16 AM ----------