PoisonMir3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
i think you should find out the whole story before you start saying stuff like that, if you had read the whole thread you would also know that twister was merely helping the gm on this server, he doesnt actually own it, that falls to a guy called trevor who tbh did his best

if you had bothered to find out the story you would know the real reason:
"server wont be coming back up because Trevor sick of the abuse he gets when he logs on.. so gratz to all the idiots that dont respect someone that takes time to bring up 100% FREE server.."
(http://ourmir3.darkbb.com/server-chat-f5/item-prices-for-new-players-t188.htm#996)

-J
although apparently, there is a slight chance that the server may come back, very slight though.

w8 w8 w8 so he closed the server cuz ppl were giving him **** lmfao he knew what he was getting in to be for he opened server thats what u should come to expect from mir 3 players these days.

gms need to grow up and stop cry and making pathetic excuses as to y they shut server down

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
w8 w8 w8 so he closed the server cuz ppl were giving him **** lmfao he knew what he was getting in to be for he opened server thats what u should come to expect from mir 3 players these days.

gms need to grow up and stop cry and making pathetic excuses as to y they shut server down

no its retards like you that make gms close servers, you should be grateful they make them, they dont deserve the hassle you idiots give them.

shirley

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2003
server is only open 2 his m8s and famly now . and am not 1 of them lol

Uran

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 31, 2007
lol i cant belive it. This server was the last hope for mir 3 high rate server... i've been waitin 3 weeks for nothin. ffs

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
lol last hope? anyone can make a high rate server they never last though, low rate and medium rate always last longer

Emek1920

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 2, 2008
Server alive or already dead? I see the signature that is working and 20 people:) I want to play the servie .. I think that is interesting and not, as supreme .... a lot of newbie .... Pain does not do anything now ... How can you date someone EXE?

betsy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2008
the last i heard is that the servers been took down except for friends and family, he basically is fed up of the abuse he gets etc so is only letting friends and family play now.

Emek1920

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 2, 2008
Eh, why only for family and friends ... What to whom such a server .... Why not do all serva ... He does not understand this Admin Serva .. And is a High Rate Server? Not only supreme .. ?

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
Eh, why only for family and friends ... What to whom such a server .... Why not do all serva ... He does not understand this Admin Serva .. And is a High Rate Server? Not only supreme .. ?
you should read the full thread and posts like these would not need to be written

why for only family and friends? = because family and friends wont give abuse

the choice is up2 him

-J

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
its cool tht he using for m8 and family np with tht but should have told people instead of making up a lie to close server :)
truth is alway best :) good luck anyhow

Uran

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 31, 2007
lol last hope? anyone can make a high rate server they never last though, low rate and medium rate always last longer

go make a good high rate server if u say its so easy.

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
its cool tht he using for m8 and family np with tht but should have told people instead of making up a lie to close server :)
truth is alway best :) good luck anyhow

he told everyone on poison forum.

if half of the abusive idiots had actually been respectful it would still be public you only have yourselfs to blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.