Pongo Server 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Snowman

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 30, 2005
Are all the latest patches on the main download because when I click patches... I get taken to file front and when I click "Download" it says that the page cannot be found.

/Nathan

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
hey guys, im on the server and found it good, just euro items / lvlin areas atm till his "uber" patch next month i think it is?? im not sure y the server isnt in lomcn approved as its been up 2 yrsish, anyways cnt w8 for the patch although i havnt rly played FF10+ but still looking forward to it :)

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
not a digg or anything .. but i recon ff9 storyline alot better ;) lol

nice lookin server im gonna download when i get abit of spare time

steve

jewjewbee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2007
Are all the latest patches on the main download because when I click patches... I get taken to file front and when I click "Download" it says that the page cannot be found.

/Nathan
Nope, I d/l "full Client" which turned out to be like 80mb or something?
Couldn't d/l any patches from website either.

Doddsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 2, 2005
Hartlepool
Any help please guys ? i d/l full client then install it and all i get is black screen with "diamond" in the corner =S

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Completly customised interface, designed by Pongo Staff

Talking NPCs

7500+ new quests added as well as the complete storyline from Final Fantasy 10

750+ new provinces/caves/temples etc.

8500+ new items not seen in mir before.

Subjobs, choose weather to be a Summoner or a Guardian.

Visit the temples and try to battle your way through the 'Cloister of trials' to then battle the aeon, if you defeat it you will obtain it as your pet and also a statue will be put up in honour of the person who defeated the aeon in the waiting room just before you enter the fayths room where you fight the aeons.

Aeons, Summoners pets. There are 9 in total

Music from FF10 and 11 (most map music is optional for download)

NPCs from FF10 along side a host of new NPCs.

Lots of new leveling areas for ALL levels, not just higher level.

Horses?? Sod those!! Have a Chocobo!! try to find an egg and hatch it at the Chocobo Stables, once its fully grown you may ride it.

A new armour that has never been seen before in mir, as it is custom built from Pongo Staff.

Heaven Armour won't drop after the patch, instead of the armour dropping you must collect 8 puzzle peices to then go on a quest to obtain the armour, but beware there are now 3 types, normal, gold and red (colours refer to the wing colour)

Tired of leveling? go fishing! In certain maps, you will beable to go fishing, make sure you have your rod and bait!, there will also be another 8 activities which will be kept secret for now.

Housing estate, you can buy your own personal house with your very own moogle who will look after the house for you, he will fix and store things for you plus if your nice to him, on special occasions he might give you a rare moogle present which can only be obtained via a moogle.

New NPCs such as an oven lets you make food items which give you special power-ups that other food won't and also if you collect enough wood you'll beable to craft items for your house such as a sofa, a bed or even why not treat yourself to a pet goldfish?.

The New PVP system, fight for fun otherwise go into the point room and you will gain points for winning in PVP, at the end of each month the top 3 PVPers will be awarded medals.

Also beware that it may seem all peaceful most of the time, but the calm is far from eternal...

m8 i am playing for 5-6 hours and i dont see nothing just a mir , clone of euro

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
m8 i am playing for 5-6 hours and i dont see nothing just a mir , clone of euro

If you read it properly, you'd have known that, that was information of whats to come.

Main listing has been updated.

Thekill3r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2006
Servers that are 3-6x won't cut it in this stage of the game, need to be atleast 8.

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
6 gamemasters? y u need 6 Lol??

If your refering to the GM list when you login, then your mistaken. There are 2 GMs on the server but have 3 differant chars, so if a GM isn't on its main GM they can still be contacted.

I find it hard enough to scrip 5 quests let alone 7500 lol. Will never happen end of :P

/Harry

The patch has been in development for over 2 years, yes there may only be one person that works on the server files but an awful lot gets done. Watch this space. :)

Servers that are 3-6x won't cut it in this stage of
the game, need to be atleast 8.

This can be considered, but what happens when new mobs are added (even old), they get their EXP changed to suite the EXP of the server for a well balanced leveling experiance.

Server EXP: x5 (this is the multiplier of mob/item EXP)
Player EXP: x2 (this is the total you need to lvl, which is set at half the usual amount you'd need)

So basicly the server could be said to be running at x10 but it isn't advertised as that.

But thank you for your feedback, its most welcome. :agree:

Last edited:

DarkSect

LOMCN Leecher
Jan 11, 2009
are there any subclasses on this sever? :brows:

im not into low rate severs i dont have much time coz of work >< so i get get bored quickly but ima giv this a chance :D who knows maybe low rates the new high rate.
:bbcguy:
ive jus tried to access the pongo sever website but i cant seem to get on so could sum 1 let me know if its a dead link or is it jus me thx

Last edited: