Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
urbanfox said:
Fix it, **** mental.

We've found the source of the problem, and the scripts MentaL uses, we're in the process of fixing, then once we have the fix, it will be released.

In the mean time, check out www.pirate-server.com if any of the users here wish to start their own server.

Hero_Jetli

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2004
Mental just a sad *******
Fix it was decent
Mental got nothin to do all day cept from hackin servers and fkin sheep up the ass

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
i use no scripts, pure windows based manipulation.. windows is powerful if you know how to use it.

Like i said, i have to ensure the future of SOMA.. 100servers means a userbase of 5 on each server since SOMA has a player base of 300.

300 players across 100 servers, thats 3 players per server.

You see the math.

PS

I do have much things to do in the day, hence how im just out enjoying myself, living life with my girl, sorting out my future, so what.. i login to the net at around 10.30pm when i get home and do ragezone and other ods and ends.... Hell i make an income from ragezone now and im damn proud of it.

Im securing my future and the future of soma.

no script kiddie, not 12.. not a noob, i did mension about soma servers using my files and so forth didnt i.

Dan

btw if i was that bad i could have just defaced sawell.org website and turned it into as lave for myself to abuse and DDOS off.. but didnt.

NickDawes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2004
was just wondering, do the soma p server community have any tools to improve servers? item viewers, map makers that sort of thing?

deathrow

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 28, 2003
kirkby
mental there i would reather have 100 servers than 1 gay assed server ran by some greedy ass wipe ¬.¬cuz if theres only 1 MOS server it gets boring and not evry1 who like soma likes your server (yes mental i no it must be fuking incredibally hard to belive) so stop being a greedy twat and let other people creat servers

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
MentaL said:
i use no scripts, pure windows based manipulation.. windows is powerful if you know how to use it.

Like i said, i have to ensure the future of SOMA.. 100servers means a userbase of 5 on each server since SOMA has a player base of 300.

You see the math.

PS

I do have much things to do in the day, hence how im just out enjoying myself, living life with my girl, sorting out my future, so what.. i login to the net at around 10.30pm when i get home and do ragezone and other ods and ends.... Hell i make an income from ragezone now and im damn proud of it.

Im securing my future and the future of soma.

no script kiddie, not 12.. not a noob, i did mension about soma servers using my files and so forth didnt i.

Dan

btw if i was that bad i could have just defaced sawell.org website and turned it into as lave for myself to abuse and DDOS off.. but didnt.

Ah right, yes. Because i'm completely oblivious to the new worm for phpBB 2.0.11.

If I wanted my site to be secure i'd do so, i'm just in it now to make sure everyone gets their fair share and they can all host a server without the harassment from you.

Hero_Jetli

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2004
lol i know servers tht have been up and now are up that dont use ur files u think every1 use ur files well they dont, Dan how much work did u do to these files??

deathrow

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 28, 2003
kirkby
Seawall said:
Ah right, yes. Because i'm completely oblivious to the new worm for phpBB 2.0.11.

If I wanted my site to be secure i'd do so, i'm just in it now to make sure everyone gets their fair share and they can all host a server without the harassment from you.
m8 when ya done doing what your doing to the mos files make it so evry 1 can download em just to *** mental off

EDIT:eek:h yeah and say that they are all yours :)

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
deathrow said:
m8 when ya done doing what your doing to the mos files make it so evry 1 can download em just to *** mental off

EDIT:eek:h yeah and say that they are all yours :)

We will.

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
MentaL said:

You see the math.

How convienent you would one that one server... selfish prick tbh, and scared of others success.

deathrow

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 28, 2003
kirkby
@milo he no's evry1 will leave his server to join others tbh

@sawell good :) and i hope meany a server somes out

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
urbanfox said:
How convienent you would one that one server... selfish prick tbh, and scared of others success.
and how i admire your works for calling me a prick in a forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.