Project69 [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

nettim2k

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2006
Re: Project69 - The Long Road to 2.3 ... is over.

so whats the exp r8 for under lvl 50"s..

HaRDCOR3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 4, 2007

I'm gunna return, after a few years of not playing.

New P69 forum looks sexy!

krelm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2005

A decent server and i have top respect for the host but well...it's boring. Even after 2 years or so from the last time i logged in it still feels and looks the same with some minor extras.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom

The experience sucks man it is so **** its unbelievable. I mean you put the experience so low people have to spend day and night just to get to 45.....

TBH sort this out please and i might start playing again.

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007

rofl all mir servers with high exp doesnt last 5mins this servers been runnin 5years roughly n it also explains that low rate servers last longer due 2 the fact the host can add/creat new thing 4 the server b4 ppl fly away with the lvls so increasing the exp rate more than it is, is plain stupid ppl like me who played years on p69 strugglin through the lvls n so on get quite annoyed at ppl who want it all on a plate wen its took us so long just 2 get as far as we ave so tbh if u cant handle low rate servers mir isnt 4 u n u best start jumpin between the high rate 1s coz they dont last 5mins simple tbh

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales

i wouldnt say high rates last 5mins, some last a long time such as weown alphaomega to name 2 lol. their the most fun servers to play bcoz it takes few days work and ur str8 into fun and now that 2.3 is released the lvls exp and stats are endless. but with p69 you have the reliability to quit for a couple of months and come back and as i did it had gone from 1.4 to 1.9 quit again for a while and came bak to 2.3 the fact it still has a regular user number of 100 + speaks for itself. the fact that u mr simpson think your 1 post saying change exp and i might start playing again is the stupidest remark as the 1 post doesnt change his mind when he has over a 100 people on atm. and if scorp did change the exp hed find himself doing alot more updates and to try and keep the server diffrent and original would be a real challenge.

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester

The experience sucks man it is so **** its unbelievable. I mean you put the experience so low people have to spend day and night just to get to 45.....

TBH sort this out please and i might start playing again.

This really does describe your intelligence. Project69 is easily 20x euro mir exp. Your complaining it takes 1 day to get to level 45 when it takes people months to do that on euro. If the exp was 100X what it is now all it would mean is that everyone would be a higher level and you’d be the moron moaning that it takes a day to get to level 150..lol
But I guess some concepts are difficult for people to understand. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

Anyway I finally decided to put gems and orbs back ingame (http://www.thelegendofmir.com/index.php?pageid=gemorb) and revised magic skill levels etc to fill the void where there was no skills (http://www.thelegendofmir.com/index.php?pageid=magicskills)

EntriveR

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 6, 2007

you really should change the exp needed to level. a lvl 34 needs like 1,000,000 experience points, so why not make it 100k? and so on.

this way, the higher level community isn't affected because the exp has not changed for them.

I took my lvl 34 wiz to hiddenlands with the expectation that the exp has been made better for the lower level players and i found that the mobs there give 100 and 1000 exp. where exactly has it been made easier and more friendly for the newcomers?

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007

if u look at the exp needed hes lowered the amount of 00s needed so wen u was lvlin n gettin 65000 exp per mob its now 6500 or summit like that n also if u need 32000000 its not that nemore its 3200000 it was announced a few months ago on p69 forum if u wanna ave a look through the previous posts n it explains it all more on there

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007

Quick question...Does the download link on first post include client plus all patches needed or do i need to get extra patches from forum?

TIA

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland

full client shud have everything,

its easier for ppl to lvl to 50 now because the changes of wtk dropping a exp gem is like 80%, exp gems give u 5% more exp per mob, u can get a wiz lvl 50 on this in about 2 weeks if u tried, hiddens lands isnt the best place to lvl, ldc for wars/taos til about 38, wizs get pets so they can go ghoulcave/deathvalley.

it all comes down to common sense in the end

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester

Added the achievements system much like on the xbox 360.
There is a breakdown view of all the available achievements with the amount gamerscore awarded upon achieving them (type @achievements ingame or set a hotkey 7-8-9).

Ranging from being revived to winning competitions, wearing items to visiting new areas there are currently 75 Achievements rewarding between 1 and 20 GamerScore.
At the moment there is no specific purpose for the GamerScore other than competing against the whole of Project69 to be on the leaderboards but in future it may become a value that will prevent you from hunting in areas or wearing items.
Achievements give you a good set of realistic goals to complete throughtout playing the game.

Have fun

nettim2k

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2006

i like all the updates u did 2 the server,but i dont tink i wanna come back:P

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester

Project69 5 Years GamerScore Challenge - 02.11.2007

To celebrate Project69's 5th birthday I will be handing out 5 CASH (£) PRIZES

The 5 players with the highest GamerScore will be eligible to the following prizes:
1st place: £0.50 per GamerScore plus a statue of their character in Bichon Wall
2nd place: £0.40 per GamerScore
3rd place: £0.30 per GamerScore
4th place: £0.20 per GamerScore
5th place: £0.10 per GamerScore

Top prize is over £100!!!​

View current GamerScore top 100
View this thread on Project69's forums

Rules:
Winners will be selected in the early hours of November 2nd 2007.
Money will be sent via paypal to any address specified by the player ingame. This means all you character sharers better beware.
Money will be sent as GBP and not converted to your currency.
If we are unable to contact you ingame for over 1 month you will lose the right to the money.​

As you can see GamerScore was only added 1 week ago so don't give me that "im too far behind" garbage :P You have two months to "achieve" 1st place

Enjoy

Shmoob

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 18, 2006

I'm presuming you can supply me with my password if i give you my username and Q's & A's scorp?

Guile2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 8, 2005
Manchester

I like this server for the fact that it seems to be staying forever.
My only gripe is the wiz pet quest (Kill slaves and then ZT) is hard as **** for even my 45 wiz...
Its harder than it used to be anyway, you used to be able to skip the slaves, but now u spawn so you have no choice but to kill them all.