Project69 [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
Re: Project69 - The Long Road to 2.3 ... is over.

I like this server for the fact that it seems to be staying forever.
My only gripe is the wiz pet quest (Kill slaves and then ZT) is hard as **** for even my 45 wiz...
Its harder than it used to be anyway, you used to be able to skip the slaves, but now u spawn so you have no choice but to kill them all.

i had full force kit and drag staff, got surrounded with slaves and awoke the zt fwalled and let it run itself to death, ez, just got to pot to keep up with the damage.

eddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 10, 2004

now u see the tip on that pet quest is easy
just run into a corner near the zt so u wake him
firewall in front of u that stops slaves getting at u
then just fire wall and i used t storm but up to u if u just use t bolt
well thats my tip :P

Guile2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 8, 2005
Manchester

i had full force kit and drag staff, got surrounded with slaves and awoke the zt fwalled and let it run itself to death, ez, just got to pot to keep up with the damage.
This is what i'm trying to say: Its changed. You now spawn at the entrance, infront of all the Slaves, you can't reach the ZT untill all the slaves are dead, but by then your either dead or no more Mana pots.

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China

it can be done but is super hard u just got to hope there arnt many slaves when u tele in so u can fw a path

Mintyz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2005
Hell =O

Great server but theres so many griefers + drop thieves.

I begin to kill some bosses and... some noob steals my woomaheart, he stood there for like 3 mins and took my heart.

yeah, after about 30 seconds i thunderbolted him and took some screenies lol

His crappy little words:
"i dont live mir like u do, ty for the horn"

noobs like this spoil mir for everyone.

Shmoob

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 18, 2006

I like this server for the fact that it seems to be staying forever.
My only gripe is the wiz pet quest (Kill slaves and then ZT) is hard as **** for even my 45 wiz...
Its harder than it used to be anyway, you used to be able to skip the slaves, but now u spawn so you have no choice but to kill them all.

I did that at level 40 in 38 kit...

Shmoob

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 18, 2006

Great server but theres so many griefers + drop thieves.

I begin to kill some bosses and... some noob steals my woomaheart, he stood there for like 3 mins and took my heart.

yeah, after about 30 seconds i thunderbolted him and took some screenies lol

His crappy little words:
"i dont live mir like u do, ty for the horn"

noobs like this spoil mir for everyone.

I bet you can neither supply a screenie of this aparent abuse nor can u supply one where he aparently said "i dont live mir like u do, ty for the horn" because i sat there and witnessed this (the character being my brother) and it was his WT u stole in the first place

gangstermofo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2003

Been playing this server for 5 years now and my char name is F34r most of u that played will know me. i am the highest lvl ingame till scorp introduced new caves and items in PB cave and 2 **** wars took over me :( my lvl atm is RB+91 wizzy. highest lvl is RB+92 wars. One of the Richest person on p69, i got access to alot of high lvl chars, holding sw for so many years and will be in future. this server is the best and not planing on leaving anytime soon unless scorp banns me that he will never do :P. N1 scorp on such a nice server. TY

/f34r

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales

if u got the time u can rebirth quite easily if u get in with the right guild that help u out.

45 takes a week or less on a wiz, 50 then another week, less on a wizz. 60 about 2weeks hard leveling. after 55 the exp required is the same until lvl 90 where u rebirth.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales

if youre starting from scratch with no other chars or kit or funding like then id say 3-4 weeks. 2weeks if u got the funding.

Raider

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 26, 2003
Re: [LOMCN APRROVED] Project69 2.3

servers **** , never any up-dates , same old crap for the last 5 years , i vote to replace scorp.

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China

this server is for people tht arnt botherd bout new items or updates its just for people who like to play the game no'ing its not gonna go offline

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007

servers **** , never any up-dates , same old crap for the last 5 years , i vote to replace scorp.

how can u replace scorp wen its his server u idiot

+ over the past 6months theres been loads of updates

Raider

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 26, 2003

i'll replace you.