Project69 2.3 New Start Level for 6 year anniversary - Level 54

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
i think taos are warriors, warriors are wizards, wizards are gms and gms are warriors

or wait no, no thats right we stuck with the logical solution

Tomz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 8, 2005
Scorp i sent a pm on here and p69 forums about password retrievel not heard anything back if u can get back to me be much appreciated... eager to play again with all new updates

craigj

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
South Wales !!
Downloading this again, your updates and commitment to the server has also got me roped back in so i would like to thank you for keeping a server updated and steady for so long im sure many others appreciate that too. :)

/Mrbeefy

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
its impressive how much the usercount has gone up just from an exp event and some new quests lol :P

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
what else you added?

sorry if its coming across as negative or wotever its really not, im actually interested in what you've done, as ive been workin on a big quest system for a while, how does yours work?

just loads and loads of quests?

also, are u still on the 2.3 files?

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
I'll be trying P69 again, good to see it getting so popular easily the best server around just now, easily.

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
what else you added?

sorry if its coming across as negative or wotever its really not, im actually interested in what you've done, as ive been workin on a big quest system for a while, how does yours work?

just loads and loads of quests?

also, are u still on the 2.3 files?

No we are still 2.3. I feel the community isn't quite ready for 2.6 yet, but the time will come when no-one will play 2.3 just like it did with 1.9. When I converted over to 2.3 which I did too hastily, the servercount actually dropped about 20% even though the server had 2x more features. I guess what im saying is you gotta keep it simple, thats what Mir is and thats why people are playing.

And yes its 96 quests for all players (plus 6? for wizards only) on 1 NPC, simple do this do that quests that people can do passively while leveling or in the 30mins before work in the morning.

Just gotta keep them wanting more ;)

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
scorp check ur pms please m8 been waiting bout 5 days for password retrival..

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
only bad thing about mir is its the same thing over and over just killing mobs, even with quests its just killing, maybe add some puzzle quests ect? :P dno how you would go about doing it but could work well if done properly

/sam

mapadale

Not played in some time, might have to give it a go if I can remember my account details.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
No we are still 2.3. I feel the community isn't quite ready for 2.6 yet, but the time will come when no-one will play 2.3 just like it did with 1.9. When I converted over to 2.3 which I did too hastily, the servercount actually dropped about 20% even though the server had 2x more features. I guess what im saying is you gotta keep it simple, thats what Mir is and thats why people are playing.

And yes its 96 quests for all players (plus 6? for wizards only) on 1 NPC, simple do this do that quests that people can do passively while leveling or in the 30mins before work in the morning.

Just gotta keep them wanting more ;)
ah ye thats wot i been workin on, they are simple to do, just time consuming

well good work any way ;)