Project69 2.3 New Start Level for 6 year anniversary - Level 54

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
yeah u need it.

personally a most people who play mir i am an event lover and scorpian does some good events. and at the moment im looking for a good server to play so ill see what the christmas event are like and if im still playing for long after ill keep to one server u happy?

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
he must have some great vacations ^^

scorpion , take me with you !!

Last summer I went to Prajna Island and met Village chief, he is 90 years old. Very wise. Ovcourse I left all my luggage with heather, she has a very secure storage system.

Event countdown is on the website
Project69's Bday in 326 days
Xmas + NY Event in 14 days
Easter Event in 120 days
Halloween Event in 320 days

mapadale

Scorp, but the start level back.

It took me 2 years to get to my level and now noobs are next to me at the same level, not fair really.

Love the new looks that you are giving the server though scorp, it may even bring me back.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
The server is totally owned now, Would like to congratulate GoldenKnight, the first warrior ingame to reach level 100 today!

The server has been getting HUGE updates one every few weeks, like insane new quests added. 3 new main temples, new homezone, new start lvl and kits, new spells, more kits added and look at carefully, spells been re-arranged, spells been updated with new looks.

GM's are now always ingame and more talkative
Events are held and are more exciting now,

Christmas, Easter, servers birthday - stuff like that, and occasionally the odd 2,3,4,5,6x exp event. the server has really massively improved.

usercount dropped to 30 and has now shot back up to 90 within a few weeks.

Its worth starting to play guys.

If you see me ingame give me a shout and Im glad to help

gangstermofo / HolyTopaz

Last edited:

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
if im lvl 54 tao long it take 2 get lvl 55 and where cld i lvl ?
Not long really, first talk to the assistant to the right of you when you log in, she will improve your kit in a matter of minutes then the farmer, you should be able to complete a few of his 32 quests without doing much.
Hit WT if you want to level kill WT get an exp gem and go leveling.. fast easy ..fun apparently too

Scorp, but the start level back.

It took me 2 years to get to my level and now noobs are next to me at the same level, not fair really.

Love the new looks that you are giving the server though scorp, it may even bring me back.
Times change, two years is longer than most servers last. I think changing the start level after 6 years is fair enough as it can be.

The server is totally owned now, Would like to congratulate GoldenKnight, the first warrior ingame to reach level 100 today!

The server has been getting HUGE updates one every few weeks, like insane new quests added. 3 new main temples, new homezone, new start lvl and kits, new spells, more kits added and look at carefully, spells been re-arranged, spells been updated with new looks.

GM's are now always ingame and more talkative
Events are held and are more exciting now,

Christmas, Easter, servers birthday - stuff like that, and occasionally the odd 2,3,4,5,6x exp event. the server has really massively improved.

usercount dropped to 30 and has now shot back up to 90 within a few weeks.

Its worth starting to play guys.

If you see me ingame give me a shout and Im glad to help

Locco / Skype / Wizzzard

Thanks

riddic123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 18, 2007
Hastings
Weekly Experience Bonus! From now on, whenever you log in a full 7 days of the week you will receive a 3 Million.

so if im lvl 54 wat % will this give me lol?

eXtazY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2008
Romania
atm i'm not playing games anymore, when i'll be back in mir , i'll be back in p69, i miss ref and sw warrs <3. p69 recommanded for all!!

ex. Skype/Wizzzard

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
outta interest, how comes p69 is in both approved and advert section? o.O thought was 1 or the other

still suprised u can do updates when its been up this long, but then again if its low rate its not too hard

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
outta interest, how comes p69 is in both approved and advert section? o.O thought was 1 or the other

This is P69 were talking about, i dont think anyone would complain that its advertised in two sections...

still suprised u can do updates when its been up this long, but then again if its low rate its not too hard
Youve just answered your own question there benny! (read what you wrote again.)

Quote .

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
oh i wernt complainin or ne thing just wonderin thats all

sorry for spam lol :P

holly

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 26, 2003
Server defo worth a good go at, I used to play quite a few years back and have recently rejoined using my sisters character. I'm enjoying the server more than i ever did and its not really that hard to progress through it as i thought it might have been!

I'm always willing to help people with leveling as its getting boring on my own haha, Even a partner for some bosses :)

Pm me and ill try help out

/holly (Sam)

benchod

LOMCN Leecher
Nov 30, 2006
Server's gettin better all the time. i quit 2 years back due to uni comittments. thought id give it a go again and love it. great people, great atmosphere! give it a go. at the end of the day if u dnt like it, u dont have to keep playing :) theres a lot of people that are willing to point u in the right direction. :)

by the way i dnt think its been mentioned yet but go to Fort Evil when you start the game as this is like the "home town" so you'll find more people there :)

happy huntin

big_trig87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2005
Liverpool, England
Ermmm, anybody know which .exe to use? One from the client package dont work, and neither does the one from the like 'download and use this one' one :P
Trying the ones from the patches now though so i may just be being wrong n lazy.

::EDIT::
Fixed it now, was just me being silly - the .ini file's IP needed changing to the current one @ first post in here, my bad sorry.

Last edited: