Project69 :-P

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
Damian said:
scorp fancy replyin to my posts av made ne time soon? i acctually wanna play ur server man n mask stop arguin with scorp for a bit ffs u keep makin him reply to ur posts n not mine its kinda fustrating ya no..... read the email i sent u aswell scorpy

I have over 50 emails and 50 pms to get through still so pacience is a..

Sorry

Damian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
sry m8 its just i been w8in around a month to play n u cud probably imagin it wud be amazingly annoying to be w8in a month to get ya account bak on a server :fthrower:

Freestyler

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2003
Britain
Damian said:
sry m8 its just i been w8in around a month to play n u cud probably imagin it wud be amazingly annoying to be w8in a month to get ya account bak on a server :fthrower:

lol when i lost my account on euro 1.5 when it was at its best :)P) it took 6 months to get my account back and that was when i was e-mailing them twice a week every week so ive really gone through loss. But i eventually was foolish and let my bro on and i got banned (LOL) thats real annoyance.

On topic: Scorp made a gr8 job on pro and its the best server around and tbh when ur getting ID hacked which the hacking is how can u expect ne1 to do somethin about it when it must have been u for giving out ur ID in the first place. If ppl wanna buy chars for r/l cash then its a service ad its not unfair cus they have paid alot and i mean a very lot. most likly being that lvl striaght off will mean quicker to quit, so i totally back up scorp and atleast the server is still going even if he doesnt give 2 fu**s bout ne1 gettin hacked lol.

krumaster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 21, 2004
Good server, nice community..used to play about a year ago. Pretty much exactly the same server as i remember it a year ago, which is both good and bad i guess.

As good as p69 is, it is in dire need of an update tbh

solid_air

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2005
Ireland
Damian said:

its not..

iveson

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 30, 2005
Scorpian92 said:
ye of course he would want a take a person who just started...

well tbh he doesn't just take ppl's char, only ones that grief contantly/cheat otherwise i think woot would be gone along time ago?

/Merdok

I was just suggesting that something happend to my account. and now i cba to get it back. Good server, some assholes (Get em on every server) especialy in low wtkr. some ppl think they own the place :P well gl to ur server and hope it has a good future etckthx:dunce:

Last edited:

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
krumaster said:
Good server, nice community..used to play about a year ago. Pretty much exactly the same server as i remember it a year ago, which is both good and bad i guess.

As good as p69 is, it is in dire need of an update tbh

just bin upgrading quite alot in the last week, alot of upgrades are for the higher lvl's as you would expect, like new areas...

/Merdok

Mason

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2005
in a way its abit of a pitty ppl was hacking banned account LMAO!

(MEEEEEE)

And giveing the Owners the old items LMAO SCORPION YOUR NEXT TO BE HACKED

/Kat

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
Mason said:

(MEEEEEE)

/Kat

lol you idiot.
Its annoying not being able to play a server when youve spent so long on it b4. Oh well I guess you will live. Not that anyone cares.

gangstermofo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2003
fubu said:
it isnt that hard lvling and obviously the best mir server out, 2 years+ up time id say its worth trying at least.

yea if u can stop hacking on p69 lol

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
gangstermofo said:
yea if u can stop hacking on p69 lol

It isnt fubu, and if it is it isnt alwayd him m8, he ace once you speak to him on servers etc, but all people do is occuse him of hacking etc :(

/madman

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
ElectricQueen said:
accuse him of stuff cus he does that stuff, stop sucking up to him

na not *sucking* up tTO him, just *sticking* up FOR him, if u actually got to speak to him and know him etc you would probs like the guy, so shhh.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Freestyler said:
i totally back up scorp and atleast the server is still going even if he doesnt give 2 fu**s bout ne1 gettin hacked lol.

Sounds like a good host/gm roffle.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
tisnt fubu whos hacking ive forgot guys name but fubu showed him how to do it, also katlin ou couldnt hack your way out of a card board box lol

asda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2003
Best server out there, give it a blast. In the evenings on anyday of the week theres around 100+ online. With the new 100mb connection and new spec server, hardly any lag at all.

solid_air

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2005
Ireland
agreed, it hasnt all been fubu, but he started the current "hacking rage".

alot of the "hackings" are occuring because people are having fallings-out with other people on the server who they share their account information with, and thanks to fubu's program, all that that person needs is the ID of the account they wish to gain access to, and the char name i think, and they can log onto it.

but the majority of the hackings at the moment are happening because of people giving out their account details(id's and passes) to too many people, some of whom are not in any way trustworthy, and thus the account gets "hacked".

just dont give your details to any1 you dont know in real life and you'll do just fine. or better yet, dont ****ing give out your details at all.

solid_air

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2005
Ireland
Mason said:

(MEEEEEE)

/Kat

ahahahaaaa. what a stupid little nob u are. hack the gm of the server? lol. u cudnt hack to save ur fking life u little gimp.

now piss off to ur new server failure and cheat some more.