Project69 :-P

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

clowie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
Stoke on Trent
Project69 was the first priviat server i ever played ive been through alot of chars on it 1 i forgot the pass for but i dont go complaining. in my opinion this is the best priviat server i have ever played even tho i dont play it any more ive gota lvl 44 atm tht i dont want if any1 wants it add me to msn [email protected]

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
players.jpg

KayO101

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2004
dont no if any1 will b able to help me out here but im on a 2mg internet connection and about every 20 mins or so im getting code 10k, ive never had this code on other servers b4 except for this and its quite oquid with me eing a wizard with pets....Thanks in advance for any help

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
ash1234 said:
think this shows that server is one of the best and longest around. Its an ace server, i just no good at leveling on it :punch:

Lol high user count don't mean **** on how good the server is lol, it's just some people like thiss kind of server, and some people think it's bollox and a waste of time (Like me) lol

ElectricQueen

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
well after a couple of months off mir... im makin my return (cant keep away ^^) since i just upgraded my PC so hopefully mir should run a bit faster than it use to cus i lagged 24/7, ill be on in about 5 mins so see sum of u soon (if the servers up :eek:)

EDIT: lol no ty, peeps hav told me this servers gd but i found it boring, with the NPCs flashing n disapearing all the time u cant lvl ur skills... n it takes about 2 mins for them to stop flashing then it starts again. spawns r **** so thers hardly any mobs. its just a giant copy of euro mir except that u start at a higher lvl n thers sum diff sets n npcs.

Last edited:

Pearl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2004
Grantham
ElectricQueen said:
well after a couple of months off mir... im makin my return (cant keep away ^^) since i just upgraded my PC so hopefully mir should run a bit faster than it use to cus i lagged 24/7, ill be on in about 5 mins so see sum of u soon (if the servers up :eek:)

EDIT: lol no ty, peeps hav told me this servers gd but i found it boring, with the NPCs flashing n disapearing all the time u cant lvl ur skills... n it takes about 2 mins for them to stop flashing then it starts again. spawns r **** so thers hardly any mobs. its just a giant copy of euro mir except that u start at a higher lvl n thers sum diff sets n npcs.

Rant On:

U say its boring well tell that to the outher 150+ ppl that play the server.
This is a good server (even though i was banned for hacking alot of accounts).
It has alot of nice ppl on.Also EQ since when did u see this manny ppl on a 1.4 server and matter of fact when did u see this manny ppl on a server at all.(not including EuroMir and them crappy Korea servers).

Ill answer it for ya u aint so really stop dissing the server scorp has been really nice hosting this server for over 2 years just for Ungreat full ppl like you to play.
id like to see u Host a server for to years only ever had like a few reboots and have a user count of 150+ (every day).

Rant Off:

Bardock

LOMCN Leecher
Apr 18, 2003
Scorpian and I have had our differences over the time we knew one another, but even I'll hold up my hand and say that this is a good server.

It has to be, if it can STILL muster this high a user count, even though it's bloody old, and there's plenty of newer servers around.

One thing... It's not been running for 3 years non-stop, has it? I remember it going down for quite substantial amounts of time a couple of times, when Scorpian got bored of hosting, or, something. I forget his reasons.

Still, it's back now... Maybe I'll come back to play, if Scorpian can help me with a thing or two. :)

--

PS: Hey to anyone who remembers Bardock (P69 and a few other servers.) or TD (WhIpLaSh. Yum.). ;)

spark71191

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2005
i dont like p69 it takes the fun out of lvling if u start at level 34 :-/

ElectricQueen

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Pearl said:
Rant On:

U say its boring well tell that to the outher 150+ ppl that play the server.
This is a good server (even though i was banned for hacking alot of accounts).
It has alot of nice ppl on.Also EQ since when did u see this manny ppl on a 1.4 server and matter of fact when did u see this manny ppl on a server at all.(not including EuroMir and them crappy Korea servers).

Ill answer it for ya u aint so really stop dissing the server scorp has been really nice hosting this server for over 2 years just for Ungreat full ppl like you to play.
id like to see u Host a server for to years only ever had like a few reboots and have a user count of 150+ (every day).

Rant Off:

i believe that 150 peeps hav played it but most of them hav left cus they got bord, av u seen how many low lvls ther are on the server (lvl 34s) its cus its popula so its still gettin about 100-120 peeps online at peak times. ye its true but u saw 120+ on WeOwn before and that was only up for a couple of months, he has been a gd host but u can hardly eva get in touch with him since hes hardly eva online.... lol my comps to **** to host a server + ive got college soon so i wudent b able to do work on it. it has nice peeps on but ther r also sum total twats

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
ElectricQueen said:
i believe that 150 peeps hav played it but most of them hav left cus they got bord, av u seen how many low lvls ther are on the server (lvl 34s) its cus its popula so its still gettin about 100-120 peeps online at peak times. ye its true but u saw 120+ on WeOwn before and that was only up for a couple of months, he has been a gd host but u can hardly eva get in touch with him since hes hardly eva online.... lol my comps to **** to host a server + ive got college soon so i wudent b able to do work on it. it has nice peeps on but ther r also sum total twats

I believe you should re evaluate your estimates.
players2.jpg