Project69 - Worlds best Mir2 server, no question.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Williams

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2007
" Making your own server? Cant wait for you to pwoon me or whatever you people call it. Bass still hunting me down, its been a while?
Just because ive spoken to flopsy a few times doesnt mean we're getting married, you make it sound like ive been betrayed by a family member.
Anyway, splutter all you want, just remember to keep putting savlon on them wounds. It helps you know "

thats your problem you always try come out with the sarcy remark. personaly i dnt care that you banned me or bass or the others coz we all know it was for you to make money. all im trying to do is warn people that they might spend 2 years playing ur server and then get their chara banned just because the host is getting low on cash.

crispwarez

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 9, 2003
honestly i think you just got banned for same thing ting did and that was for the mouthy comments which in all fairness scorp doesnt have to put up with, i think scorp had enough chars before you lot got banned so i dont think it was for cash.

it doesnt change the fact p69 is the best mir server

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
You should all stop complaining, just because it is a private server, your actions still are accountable for. Stop trying to discredit servers with 'they banned me but all I did was say hello', noone ever gives a full story and what probably happened is 'Hey **** face, give me some items or I'll hack you'.
Stop moaning,
stop whinging,
move on. You seriously annoy me.

Williams

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2007
lol flopps u really think there was a good reason to ban me bass rowdy cloud micutel? scorp said bass was trying to server trade all i asked for was proof. i no cloud and micutel were getting rude to him and can understand y they got banned. but all i asked for was proof and got no reply. imo thats cause there was none. and banning rowdy was out of order as he had fk all to do with it. end of the day how can the best mir server be the one that has the most corrupt gm?

crispwarez

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 9, 2003
i did see the posts get heated but i have no idea why rowdy was banned, i didnt even see him post

isnt he your bro?
in that case he might have done a ip search and banned all chars with your ip?
i dunno its pure speculation

no point dragging up old times

if scorp thinks (knows in my case as he caught me in the act) that we are doing anything wrong its his right to ban us

and i think the proof of the server trades came from the other guy as he admitted it to scorp and he got banned too

Last edited:

Williams

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2007
so ur saying oblivion said to scorp bass was talking about trading. well considering scorp and paul were m8s i find that hard to belive. paul said he was genna give scorp his chara wouldnt surpris me if scorp made up that rumour. ne way best let sleeping dogs lie.

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
Love the whole conspiracy theorys.
Do you really think I would randomly ban someone on MY server, in which I can do WHAT EVER I like and which I run for people to play?
Its about as logical as opening a theme park and not letting anybody in.

Your obvious attempt to discredit the server is pathetic. Your the child who couldnt get it his own way.

and to think, all you had to do was say sorry. :(

Williams

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2007
i no its ur server and u can do what u want. i just thought u might of been man enough to prove y he was banned.

Its about as logical as operning a theme park letting ppl in then throwing some ppl out and not giving them a reason. y.

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
do i get that option?
Not get the memo?

i no its ur server and u can do what u want. i just thought u might of been man enough to prove y he was banned.

Its about as logical as operning a theme park letting ppl in then throwing some ppl out and not giving them a reason. y.
How is that illogical? Moron. Next time think before you try that one.
Just because you forgot what you did wrong doesnt mean you didnt do anything wrong.

w00t

LOMCN Leecher
Mar 4, 2007
hi im new and i dont no wat to do...im trying to download this..and i dont no if ive clicked the right one lol help?

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Bloody hell, P69 still up and going, still doing well then scorp, wish i still had my char which was banned for no reason :( but hey keep up the good work man servers still going well :D

/deano13.

Laurie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2003
lol ive read this whole thread and ive seen so much whining and complaining. most of it was hilarious with Scorps comebacks. I will say one thing though, we all forget how this server is GIVEN to us at no expense to us so we can come home and relax with a a game of FREE LOM. i dont know Scorp. never spoken to him to be honest but been on the server, not long mind you but not had a problem. thinking about going back onto it soon but we'll see. He is right about this is not a paying job and yet someone is still giving us the luxury to join this game when we wish and have fun. There is some responsbility with running a server, like tending to people that need help but CERTAINLY does not have to put up with the bull**** that some people throw at him. Ive tried running a server and i dunno wether its just me but i found it difficult and time-consuming with a full time job and therfore not able to put in the time and effort to sustain a server.
soz for the long post but good on ya scorp.

(hope all the above made sense) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.