Project69 - Worlds best Mir2 server, no question.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Well tbh i've never been a great fan of P69, but i'd gladly come try it again if it goes 2.3, cause the spells and huge economy would make it a rediculously good server.

MrMike

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2004
Scorp Dude ....... i been pmin u a while lol =-/ want 2 get me Account back 4 p69 how come u aint replyin =/ and yeah p69 in 2.3 would propbably be sweet as ...

littletommy

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
well tbh i cant say much about p 69 or scorp all i know is that scorp is a good guy but takes his time to treply to emails anit if fault tho as hes busy with the 2.3 (so ppl say ) but then u cxan understand why nothings happend in the 1.9 etc so its not that hard realy

crispwarez

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 9, 2003
hes doing his exams

and he doesnt take time with replies to emails
he just ignores them :P

Rage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2007
be better with more maps, and armours ><, and items lol

GoldieDragon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2006
is Project69 going to become 2.3 if so....WOOHOOOOOO

go or it scorp i cant wait 2.3 FTW!!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce:

Rage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2007
He is doing it. Just no-one knows his progress. He's probably doing stuff with maps, drops ect.

Will be fun =P

U sure he's going 2.3?, if P69 Goes 2.3, no other 2.3 server will be able 2 compete, Thats if scorps, decideds to update it, lol, I'd help him do it for free -.-, make Quests, maps, -.-, he's just so stubborn wif his 1 man server thingy :P

GoldieDragon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2006
i just got told its impossible to transfer all account database from 1.9 to 2.3 is it really true? >.<

thing is i have a lvl 71 wizz and a lvl 62 warrior if it goes to 2.3 ima pop a boner lol high lvl chars gonna OWN!!!!!!! hehe

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Its not impossible as far as i know, leo should agree with me (as i was speaking to her about it :P). You could create a "converting" program, to convert the 1.9 DB's to 2.3, but this would take time.

Berial

LOMCN n00bie
May 1, 2007
Sorry but I have to disagree with all the comunity is great comments, I was targetted by one of the 'trendy' (aka moron) guys on the server for nothing, asked for aid being new and all and all I got was a bunch of flames on the forum and everyone laughing saying GF. A real chav mentality.

Aside from that which isnt the hosts fault, I thought it was pretty good. Very different from mir - I enjoyed the pets and the whole questing to get them, lots of 'Kill boss for item to get to stronger boss' which was done well.

But as I say got forced off the server by a number of people.

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
Scorpion i had Pass Bug for about 7-9 Month's and i u never fixed it to me or give me 1 reply off u as ther alredy ppl been w8in to get fix bug pass in ur server an am still w8in reply from u tho can u plz fix it am Jake2020

EDITED BY KONI:

edited your ingame account id out!!

dont post your id any where, use pm's or scorps email system on his website.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sam_at2001

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 10, 2003
Joined this server today - is there no way to level ur skills up fast? (apart from the trainer)

Evolution

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Sep 9, 2006
Darlo
i stil think the best 2.3 server out atm is evilmir the only downside is it only peaks at 35 users

Status
Not open for further replies.