QR Code in shops

smoochy boys on tour

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
QR code that you scan with ur phone and it brings up the dono page or paypal page would be useful imo but just clicking a link or a button ingame to open the browser is so much easier.

personally i wouldnt bother scanning QR codes for info, id probably go with a little question mark next to each item that you either click or hover over for more info about the item

I grew up as one of six kids and without practically any info on any goods ROFL, and we all grew up healthy without any quirks so many pple nowadays have.

If you say so bro :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: SmavidDavid

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Any views on QR codes in shops for people to scan and get more info on a particular product ?

Would you use it as a customer ?
thinking on it more, wouldn't mind if it was used to compare products/prices easier?? add products to some sort of list, etc compare the benefits of both? The problem is when I'm shopping I want to get in and out as quickly as possible not sit there scanning stuff and reading it :P if it was quick, sure, those little scan-as-you-shop things could do something similar to " alternative products " for example, showing similar stuff or cheaper etc

Reactions: Ardbeg