Ragezone 2.3 Low Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Re: [LOMCN Approved] Ragezone 2.3 low rate

how could you find that funny? and how is he ripped?

old skinbone jerone.

Adel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2008

how could you find that funny? and how is he ripped?

old skinbone jerone.

DUUUUUUUUDE!!!

and ye lol, tbh if i was that ugly i wouldn't be down the gym, i'd be at the bottom of a cliff lewl

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

DUUUUUUUUDE!!!

and ye lol, tbh if i was that ugly i wouldn't be down the gym, i'd be at the bottom of a cliff lewl

Haii

I see what they mean now. He gets ripped for being so hidious.

/end.

scottishhero

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 17, 2003
Glasgow, scotland

10-20 most nights, depending if im doing hunts or not:P

If u fancy giving it a try PM me ingame and ill help you lvl up fast.

/scottishhero

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland

Started playing this, community is really helpful so far. Defo recommend it if u like low rate servers :D!

Adel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2008

This was always a good low rate server. Had so much fun on it, mainly due to the guild me and gotrex were in.

Can't even remember what it was called now though...nor the peoples names lol. Would be interested to play again though if I knew they were still playing.

scottishhero

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 17, 2003
Glasgow, scotland

Ok since the server seems to be hitting rock bottom, I have an idea to try and pick it up.

When I started playing this server it was fairly quiet and consisted of one guild. We hunted all the time for bosses/exp and it was great fun with no hastle of Sabuk Wars/PKers etc.

I am trying to make the server a 1 guild server again to try and resurrect this spirit within the server. Tomorrow night I will be giving Sabuk Wall to the new guild called Mass Debate and then I will be joining it and running a LOT of boss/exp hunts. I want to try and get the whole server to work as a team effectively to obtain good kits and levels for everyone.

As the user count is currently so low I think this could work as it did before and make the server far more enjoyable for the few active players who are left.

Anyone who is interested in joining please leave a message here or PM me ingame tonight between 6pm & 10pm.

Kind Regards

scottishhero.

PS This was a post on www.ragezone.com and has increased the user count to 20-25 per evening. You can make 1-42 in 8 days so for the new players worried about a slow server, it isnt slow in this guild.

Original thread: http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=447626

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007

is this server still going?? iv tryed 2 ips and neither will connect, if someon can post the IP please it would be much appreciated

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007

cheers m8, should be back on tomoz hopefully :D

Status
Not open for further replies.