RL Woool

Join Discord

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Do i need to delete heros? If so then do i need reinstall Woool to make it work?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Do i need to delete heros? If so then do i need reinstall Woool to make it work?

No you don't need to removed anything, are you sure you are running the launcher from the client? and it's definitely the RY Woool client? Should look like this in the client..
baow.png

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I have downloaded the link you have posted. Then installed it & When you install it you get 4 White boxes. They require Number,Name,Pw & Code in box if im correct? Then i click the Launcher and Nowt installs. When i open lancuher it opens like mir 2 icons Not woool.

Could you please add my msn? And TV my pc? [email protected]

and it's definitely the RY Woool client? (What you on about? We downloaded what you linked us with..)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I have downloaded the link you have posted. Then installed it & When you install it you get 4 White boxes. They require Number,Name,Pw & Code in box if im correct? Then i click the Launcher and Nowt installs. When i open lancuher it opens like mir 2 icons Not woool.

Could you please add my msn? And TV my pc? [email protected]

and it's definitely the RY Woool client? (What you on about? We downloaded what you linked us with..)

Added you, il sort it out for you, come online.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Would be alot better if it had Interface Language in the GameSettings. So people at a different language could see there langauge interface. Also would be good if there was all sort of differnt langauge servers :) They probs would have ALOT more members then they got at the moment..

At the moment my opinion is Nothing. Carnt really judge it if i carnt under stand the language. May aswell play the browser Chinease mir game.. (No download needed on that) If this was fully english i could given a nice opinion. But at the moment i feel like quiting due to the language. Carnt be assed hunting around seeing Chinease words every were.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
im having the same problems as Ashely (trying to find which game is actually woool lol)

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
Sanity Fixed Mine + Ashleyuk. Post your email and im sure he will do the same for you :)

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
[email protected]

cant see it happening, but can hope.

surerly if he fixed it for u he can post here what to do? Am getting exactly the same as ashley was/is in the 2nd or 3rd post (mir2 coming up), ive even been throught every link and none of them go to woool.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
[email protected]

cant see it happening, but can hope.

surerly if he fixed it for u he can post here what to do? Am getting exactly the same as ashley was/is in the 2nd or 3rd post (mir2 coming up), ive even been throught every link and none of them go to woool.

When you have installed the client go to the client folder and rename the Chinese folders to RYWoool or what ever, so like C:\Program Files\RYWoool\RYWoool.

If you still getting the problem with the launcher then you will need to install Chinese PRC.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Sanity could you please come on msn mate?:)

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
When you have installed the client go to the client folder and rename the Chinese folders to RYWoool or what ever, so like C:\Program Files\RYWoool\RYWoool.

If you still getting the problem with the launcher then you will need to install Chinese PRC.

will give the renaming thing a go now, it cant be chinese PRC as im sure i have this installed already

wouldnt allow me to change the 1st folder to RYWoool, said it was in use lol

edit, liveupdatate was still running in process's, gonna re-install then try renaming the folders like u said

lastest edit - worked, ty sanity.

why is this game not big in europe? Such a wasted game to play in chinese, looks amazing! :(

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
why is this game not big in europe? Such a wasted game to play in chinese, looks amazing! :(

Shanda are only in Asia, and i don' t think they would ever give the licence to another company to release woool in EU/NA, It's there Gold mine along with Aion.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Such a shame lol.

level 15 atm, is there a point when quests will run out and i'll have to grind?

other than the not really knowing what anything says, its really cool.

also Sanity, how do i allow grp lol

can you tell me what the items at the top of my bag are?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Such a shame lol.

level 15 atm, is there a point when quests will run out and i'll have to grind?

other than the not really knowing what anything says, its really cool.

also Sanity, how do i allow grp lol

can you tell me what the items at the top of my bag are?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Erm lol, LuckySymbol, not sure, not sure, exp card, Life stone, Homestone or randomstone, click it and if another little window appears then you need to select a town to record.

Also for the allow grp il go in the morning and post screens, am unsure how to do it on this interface, btw the botton near map which has 2 arrows on, that switches interface.
Edit: couldnt find it on that interface so switch and do this, not sure which one is allow grp, just click both
ssssnu.png

Of to kill Tyrant see if i can get Bungle (wooma horn) lol.

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
i couldnt pm u lol think u was on diff server. i think its great just wish it was english.
be bit of piss take if u get a rare drop n u dnt no it is rare ;p

Edit does seem to be a hell of alot of botters around to

Btw wtf does the 2nd wizz skill do like a fire wheel around u repuls?

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
i couldnt pm u lol think u was on diff server. i think its great just wish it was english.
be bit of piss take if u get a rare drop n u dnt no it is rare ;p

lol i can translate all the equipment information it just takes time and i got the other woool to work on so.. =/, oh and i died so i rage quit -.- .