RL Woool

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
i just died lol ran outta pots :P

the ppl not being english doesnt bother me just items shops interface etc think the gamep[lay etc is gr8

edit ive just clicked 2 things in ma bag n mana/hp bar is pulsing

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Not gna play atm tbh gav case get a rare lol ... if you could get item / npc's in english would be cool.

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
im just starting in the mines now lol mandy is lvl 19 tao

Edit got some mre spells but ther eis 1 in shop with a green name (meaning i can learn)
but its 100k

edit again: there are alot of servers just been working it out with ma wife

Last edited:

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
i got to level 27 and i cant continue with this quest - i THINK its asking me to kill 1 mob, but it aint showing me the pics. I'll upload in a min..
@Ca2killu, the '100k' skills are either IceBolt thing (single target spell) or ThunderBolt. You can only learn one of the 2 if i remember correctly, sanity may want to correct me if im wrong tho.

Aint finding the chinese language barrier as much as problem as i initially thought, most stuff is pretty str8 forward, altho getting equipments translated would be great!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

thats the 'Task' Window, just gonna run to the npc now show u what he says (dunno if u'll be able to make sense of it)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
screen of what npc says.

If i cant do this quest, where should i be heading to next?, i tried mech city and it was alot stronger than it was on DSM lol

give me a shout if u need help getting a horn Sanity. /Skibadee on the 3rd (on launcher) then 1st server (ingame selection)

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I can't translate NPCs or quests, they are server side.

Lvl19 wizard book which is 100k in shop? Either Teleport or FlaminKnife. FlaminKnife is the advanced fireball skill one.

Jesus look on your map and the maps should tell you what level the mobs are on that map, Are you sure Mech is stronge? should be the right place for you.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
I can't translate NPCs or quests, they are server side.

Lvl19 wizard book which is 100k in shop? Either Teleport or FlaminKnife. FlaminKnife is the advanced fireball skill one.

Jesus look on your map and the maps should tell you what level the mobs are on that map, Are you sure Mech is stronge? should be the right place for you.

I 'think' they were all level 33 or so, could be wrong.

I bought the IceBolt spell for 100k :P

going to watch the fa cup match will be back later if u wanna try and down the mob for guild horn ?

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Sanity please come on msn and get me throw this please :P I Wanna put my woool up up so me mum,dad and ryan/tom can play a better translated one :P

Edit: To put it up up do i do it same way as heros or Mir 2.3?

Edit2: I have the Chinease Pack for windows 7. Could you guide me throw this?:)

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Would be alot better if it had Interface Language in the GameSettings. So people at a different language could see there langauge interface. Also would be good if there was all sort of differnt langauge servers :) They probs would have ALOT more members then they got at the moment..

At the moment my opinion is Nothing. Carnt really judge it if i carnt under stand the language. May aswell play the browser Chinease mir game.. (No download needed on that) If this was fully english i could given a nice opinion. But at the moment i feel like quiting due to the language. Carnt be assed hunting around seeing Chinease words every were.

You're trying to play a Chinese game and complaining about the language? Oh my gawd.

And "throw" is spelt "through".

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
You're trying to play a Chinese game and complaining about the language? Oh my gawd.

And "throw" is spelt "through".

Lol. I only posted this to how people how woool has advanced over the years, not only features but graphics, then i found out i can translate the interface and other parts so i thought people might be intrested having ago, getting to know woool, i know it's hard to play not knowing alot but you get a good idea.

Note: I can't translate NPCs, Montser Names, Quests descriptions, Items names. I CAN translate interface, Items descriptions, Map information. If you worked on Mir you know what i can't touch because it's server side ;p.

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
some books u try to learn you double click and they just flash in your bag mostly the level 19 books.
do you have to translate them like on mir3?

i no im right class for them as the level isnt in red and ive got them by quest?

allso still useing fireball at lvl 23.
n wife aint got sfb shes going around with poison n her sword at 22

Last edited:

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Sanity, do u have any idea what the secondary exp bar and circles in the middle of the interface are about?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Sanity, do u have any idea what the secondary exp bar and circles in the middle of the interface are about?

2nd bar is weight and i have no idea what those circles do, they are new.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
2nd bar is weight and i have no idea what those circles do, they are new.

I killed a sub boss type thing and it dropped 2 pots, i used the pots and the circles filled up lol, now the exp bar is counting down as opposed to going up normally lol.

Did u manage to get hold of a horn to make a guild?

grahamb

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 11, 2005
Chesterfield,Derbyshire
the exp bar whats countin down is stamina bar thing which u use when u get the heroes combo skills circles which fill up will most likely b for combo skills 2

edimax

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2004
Any1 still playing this? Maybe post names so we can contact each other

Demo lvl 26 Tao

edimax

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2004
Hi,
Does any1 understand what these 2 quests are? Cant seem to find anyone that talks a little english and i am stuck with these 2.

20110423_104943.jpg

20110424_094444.jpg

Demo lvl 27 Tao