Royal Server 1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough
why cnt i get ingame?

...... i d/led the main exe to test this server out , ive made acc , but wen i log in it crashs ??? anyone got any ideas

Onuris

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 23, 2006
Romania, Timisoara
Try another time. 2nd time will work 1st will not, cuz its a ledu-router problem.

moreinfo about next update: duall summonshinsu will be available, offline npc, orb/gem refine idea will not be added so soon (its worthless atm), new stuff

Onuris

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 23, 2006
Romania, Timisoara
On second taught, ill add refining of gems and orbs, but ull only can refine it once. so if u have a gem in ur bag and gemingredient, u can refine it and it will add 2 stats to ur item (may brake), same with orbs (ull need an orb and a OrbIngredient), this wont brake

lliam123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 8, 2003
London
This n00b, is using Izar's files. Whitch is fking ****. Plus, its like a ROMANIAN server.

Onuris

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 23, 2006
Romania, Timisoara
Grow up
It's not izar's files, i made some npc's like izar, is that a problem? Ripman made NPC's like DragonServer (if u know what that means), so, get a life too

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
lliam123 said:
This n00b, is using Izar's files. Whitch is fking ****. Plus, its like a ROMANIAN server.

sooo?????

ur server isn't up and his is so be quiet!

and what is the problem with romanians? may i ask

EDIT

lliam123
LOMCN SmallMember
Location: Romania <----------- since u stole the account u cudn't even be assed to change the location before shotting your mouth off about romanians "dumbass"

Last edited:

Onuris

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 23, 2006
Romania, Timisoara
i really hate ppl's who got somethin with romanians. we, romanians, don't have something with any1. dunno why ppl's get freaked out when they hear about romanians... :( we ain't that bad

P.S.: Ripman is romanian, we leave in same town, so, any1 got a problem?

**EDIT: changed my mind about refining. will be added later, ppls dont even use gem system atm :)

Last edited:

lliam123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 8, 2003
London
you honeslty are n00b's.. i'm a romanian.. i never had a problem with romanians coz im one myself.. stfu.. reason why i said it is to warn people, coz some people hate romanian servers, like me. Think again DOPEY.. nice name btw, describes u more m8 :)

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
lliam123 said:
you honeslty are n00b's.. i'm a romanian.. i never had a problem with romanians coz im one myself.. stfu.. reason why i said it is to warn people, coz some people hate romanian servers, like me. Think again DOPEY.. nice name btw, describes u more m8 :)

why did u feel the reason for the big red text calling server ****e ...

and the need to tell every1 its a romanian server... think they may of already knew.... or if htey didn't cud find out for themselves

as for a name "slag" that was super orignal never heard that 1 b4 u fr00b .... go back to that hole u climbed outta

u have no reason to be postin on this thread if the ****e u gonna be posting is pure and outter **** which no1 wants to read.

u betta back the **** up....before u get slapped the **** up
Tupac

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
the offline npc dont work dont use it other than that this server owns

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
Tonight at 7pm there is going to be an event held. this should test both players ability to work as a group and my internet :D

see you all then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.