Sacred Mir (Heroes) Discussion Thread

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Lol stupid server todds letting power go to his head, banned me and another person for no reason, down to people saying "We cheat" he didnt even evstigate at all just straight up banned your a joke todd mate couldn't hack i was raping ur server so had to delete my char wid all my kit on lol

Do you ever play a Mir server and not cheat?

Hardly surprising by now. Todd's put some good effort into the server, if you can't play it fairly then don't play it at all.

Good to see someone making decent servers again, but wondering todd if you considered using the C# files? Any reason as to why/why not?

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Do you ever play a Mir server and not cheat?

Hardly surprising by now. Todd's put some good effort into the server, if you can't play it fairly then don't play it at all.

Good to see someone making decent servers again, but wondering todd if you considered using the C# files? Any reason as to why/why not?

just due to them not being 100% tested yet I guess. Heroes files do the job although i dont rlly like them myself. And may need to talk with you at some point kori let me know when ur available.

huggybear

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
I must be doing something wrong, when i try to open client its just a black screen. Other servers work fine for me.

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
pretty decent server atm recommend it to all tbh,fights are just starting to get interesting aswell

xAxNxAx

BadToTheBone
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2010
Next To You
Any autopatcher on for this or what client shud i use??from mega site dont let me download..:( Stoped at 30-50 % every time ..thx

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Any autopatcher on for this or what client shud i use??from mega site dont let me download..:( Stoped at 30-50 % every time ..thx

Try restarting the download or using google chrome to download it. I had this problem as well with firefox, worked fine with chrome though.

Status
Not open for further replies.