Sacred Mir (Heroes) Discussion Thread

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Downloading this now, someone gimmie a hand when I get on and ill return the favour in the future /Bench

xAxNxAx

BadToTheBone
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2010
Next To You
Try restarting the download or using google chrome to download it. I had this problem as well with firefox, worked fine with chrome though.

Tryed with chrome /opera/firefox every time stopped at 30-50% ..dunno what to do really want to play this...another site would be good

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tryed with chrome /opera/firefox every time stopped at 30-50% ..dunno what to do really want to play this...another site would be good

Try downloading another set of Hero's files, im sure everything you will need will be the same? Im sure someone will correct me if im wrong :)

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Update :
- 30+ new items added to the game, all bosses drops have been updated and improved.
- TwinDragonBlade has had slight damage reduction and yellow should only last 2 secs instead of 4 seconds.
- PastBichon has had NPC's added to town, including a tele to OmaKing's kr for the cost of a DragonScale

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Guys come give this server a go, youl catch us up in levels in no time :) not even online 2 weeks, all is going well , new caves soon too :)

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Only thing I can suggest, as these free ones are usually crap is to buy webhosting.

Doesn't cost much, few quid a month.

Reactions: MythRohan

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
also, how come your ip keeps changing? Does this happen normally, like on a normal home connection, but you never notice because you just connect to internet cos the default is auto? If you make a fun server, there are loads currently milling about with 5 quid a month to spare for a fun server.. just a thought. I dare say if anyone made a half decent server, right now they'd vacuum up everyone from chronicles, there is like 400 + currently who've left.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
IP changes to deter cheats. Currently a minority exploiting the sole GM, obviously being unable to be online 24/7.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
todd! :)

now i have your attention lol, on other servers i have played the program used to open mir2 has also been an autopatcher, could you use this sort of file to auto update the IP adress? This isnt out of lazyness lol but it doesnt look good on the post wen people say 'servers down' when it actually isnt lol
Obvously not being a techie, i dont no how easy/hard this would be :)

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
todd! :)

now i have your attention lol, on other servers i have played the program used to open mir2 has also been an autopatcher, could you use this sort of file to auto update the IP adress? This isnt out of lazyness lol but it doesnt look good on the post wen people say 'servers down' when it actually isnt lol
Obvously not being a techie, i dont no how easy/hard this would be :)

Its not hard for them to find the i.p its posted on the 1st page of both my threads :S

xAxNxAx

BadToTheBone
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2010
Next To You
Try downloading another set of Hero's files, im sure everything you will need will be the same? Im sure someone will correct me if im wrong :)

I Know u want to come and kick your ass like every time..d/w i will be on soon :P

2nd client download link here : Client Download : http://speedy.sh/w6kx6/Sacred-Mir.rar -YOU DO NOT NEED TO DOWNLOAD ANY PROGRAMS, JUST THE CLIENT.

Thx for this baby its working now in 2 h it will finish download..Wohoo Cheers

/AnnE :X

Mystickiller

Bored AF
Golden Oldie
Dec 24, 2003
Minnesota, USA
As aaron has said, power hungry kid. Threatened to ban me simply because I was hunting with someone that was a suspected cheater that wasn't using cheats on any hunt I was on.

Tried to make an underhanded deal with JB and aaron to figure out how to deal with the cheats, Went to hospital same night. Should lay off the research chems bro.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
You cheat, you will be banned. No two ways about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.