Scorpio server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

MysticWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2005
wonder what levels shes going to be tomarrow lmfao and her old chars TheDragon and Princess and ***** were all gm lvled haha hah

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
blah69 said:

Hmm well Hi All there as i c Katlin is a loser << ehh ?
Even if his name was katlin well n1 on screeny Derik
WTF U Doing Kat ??
Well i know ur a gd gm but u r Corroupt accusing ppl wiv cheats
coz u jelous :mooned: Well Derik the most 1 who didn't ever cheat on
Any server and don't pretend to b Female in irl y u hide in female
char ???? :agree: well i cba Argue wiv ya coz u know u r corroupt
im Amg :O iam not Amg well get a life n00b well i bet u gunna
play Total recall or any new server coming u gunna h8 ya life
coz u gunna b hunted dude well have a gd life wiv ya corroupt server
if its up tho coz it won't b up dude server count = 0 players
Fu but have a nice day :ppunk:
/Eminem

Pearl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2004
Grantham
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by blah69
screenies of kat's corruption..

owned meight.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

1st of them screens dont prove not except our talks and so on.
Also wtf is Woot tbh with ya it took u long enougth to post these what u do to em?.
Also the screene with woot on armour.
did u see me there no.
What about the coords and not juts that u blanked some of the stuff out as well.
On the convos .
Also u blocked some bits of the @Info.
And also how do we no if u dint make woot and put armour on floor hey ?
You have made items for ya self.
and i found out.

And yes i deny makeing these items.

blah69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 30, 2004
Pearl said:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by blah69

screenies of kat's corruption..

owned meight.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

1st of them screens dont prove not except our talks and so on.
Also wtf is Woot tbh with ya it took u long enougth to post these what u do to em?.
Also the screene with woot on armour.
did u see me there no.
What about the coords and not juts that u blanked some of the stuff out as well.
On the convos .
Also u blocked some bits of the @Info.
And also how do we no if u dint make woot and put armour on floor hey ?
You have made items for ya self.
and i found out.

And yes i deny makeing these items.
your stupid, imo..

the co ords show you were there, on observer

and saying it took me long enough to post these? i didn't want to post them, but you pissed me off :)

and the blanked stuff? that was your id, and i blanked out the other gm's name, problem?

"And also how do we no if u dint make woot and put armour on floor hey ?"
well tbh, i dont speak like that at all, and the other gm smirnoff/myst was there watching you - he'll confirm it later when he wakes up/gets back from school.

i think i owned you, once again.

/razor

deathrow

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 28, 2003
kirkby
razor on those screenies , it says lvl 65535 on the chr of whoever took the screenies... so sum1 other thn gm bin corrupt

blah69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 30, 2004
deathrow said:
razor on those screenies , it says lvl 65535 on the chr of whoever took the screenies... so sum1 other thn gm bin corrupt
thats me on punisher... (my ex- gm)

@level -1

Pearl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2004
Grantham
blah69 said:
your stupid, imo..

the co ords show you were there, on observer

and saying it took me long enough to post these? i didn't want to post them, but you pissed me off :)

and the blanked stuff? that was your id, and i blanked out the other gm's name, problem?

"And also how do we no if u dint make woot and put armour on floor hey ?"
well tbh, i dont speak like that at all, and the other gm smirnoff/myst was there watching you - he'll confirm it later when he wakes up/gets back from school.

i think i owned you, once again.

/razor

sMIRNOFF AND mYST WAS gmS THEN tbh SO THERE YOUR ****IGN LIEING.
Also me and Myst and Smirnoff dont get on so they will but i no for sure i wasent droping its so it must of been u saying it was me to make me lok crroupt so there for u can get ****ed u lieing ****ed up tosser.

Also u black basterd u ougth to start watching what u put becaUSE HALF OF THAT DONT EVEN PROVE A THING.

blah69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 30, 2004
Pearl said:
Also me and Myst and Smirnoff dont get on so they will but i no for sure i wasent droping its so it must of been u saying it was me to make me lok crroupt so there for u can get ****ed u lieing ****ed up tosser.

Also u black basterd u ougth to start watching what u put becaUSE HALF OF THAT DONT EVEN PROVE A THING.
i was talking about back then when myst was a gm..your stupid, tbh. way back when he saw you on woot ;)

racism now? lol :) your sad, you have imaginary kids, wait till pearl finds out you got his forum account banned ;)

ps, you ARE corrupt, end of.

Fercian

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 30, 2005
Pearl said:

RACIST ***** IM BLACK WOT THE FK U GNA DO BOUT IT *****
I DEFINATLY AINT PLAYIN UR FKED UP SEVRER

RECIST *****

Last edited:

2upac

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2005
Burnley
server up and the racist comment was'nt aimed at u fercian. so don't take it too seriously m8 i know how u feel...

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Well i Admit 100% that Kat is corroupt
fu but have a nice day :)
/Eminem

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
2upac said:
server up and the racist comment was'nt aimed at u fercian. so don't take it too seriously m8 i know how u feel...

lmfao, it doesn't matter who the fk it was aimed at, the point is he's making racist remarks, and if fercian is black, he has the 100% right to be 'too serious' about it.

I'm gunna have fun ruining the server lol, well.....not me...*rolls eyes*

Don't care either Kat if u know it's me doing it, i'm gunna bee proud of breaking ur server lmao.

:middle: tbh *****!

Follower

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 2, 2005
Australia
Sonic said:
lmfao, it doesn't matter who the fk it was aimed at, the point is he's making racist remarks, and if fercian is black, he has the 100% right to be 'too serious' about it.

I'm gunna have fun ruining the server lol, well.....not me...*rolls eyes*

Don't care either Kat if u know it's me doing it, i'm gunna bee proud of breaking ur server lmao.

:middle: tbh *****!

why ruin the server? u get banned/lose items cos of her - she/he w/e wiped the server, everyone lost what everyone had worked for. so why ruin (i think what u mean is DoS probs) a good server because you lost a few items or got banned, may i add... ON A PRIVATE SERVER!!! grow up.

btw - you even played this server?... ingame name? etc...

R4z0r, asra or tawt or evo3? as it's only those who didn't get along well with Kat.

blah69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 30, 2004
Follower said:
why ruin the server? u get banned/lose items cos of her - she/he w/e wiped the server, everyone lost what everyone had worked for. so why ruin (i think what u mean is DoS probs) a good server because you lost a few items or got banned, may i add... ON A PRIVATE SERVER!!! grow up.

btw - you even played this server?... ingame name? etc...

R4z0r, asra or tawt or evo3? as it's only those who didn't get along well with Kat.

Wrong she didn't get along with us, she didn't like us coz we were better than her, coz we wudnt let her join our guild. It all started off ingame with fights between our guild and hers (she blackmailed our members into joining her guild) we could own all of her guild apart from her, mostly bcoz her char was GM lvl'd and all her spells were GM made, so TawT non stop lvl'd until he was 45, then used a lvl scroll which raz found and gave 2 him. So then kat came on amg (her GM lvl'd tao) claiming to own us, as soon as TawT LR'd her she went str8 onto admin and killed him, then banned him for cheating. She then finally banned me r4z evo and TawT so thats wen it all started....

/Asra

Follower

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 2, 2005
Australia
blah69 said:
Wrong she didn't get along with us, she didn't like us coz we were better than her, coz we wudnt let her join our guild. It all started off ingame with fights between our guild and hers (she blackmailed our members into joining her guild) we could own all of her guild apart from her, mostly bcoz her char was GM lvl'd and all her spells were GM made, so TawT non stop lvl'd until he was 45, then used a lvl scroll which raz found and gave 2 him. So then kat came on amg (her GM lvl'd tao) claiming to own us, as soon as TawT LR'd her she went str8 onto admin and killed him, then banned him for cheating. She then finally banned me r4z evo and TawT so thats wen it all started....

/Asra

[Rant On]
Yes, i know all this...

But why threaten to DoS attack and ruin a server that is one of the best some people have played in a while...

People who DoS attack private servers must be really immature, as they are loosing items and high lvl characters that they haven't "worked" for, whereas if they were on p2p euro mir2 and lost items and got banned accounts i could see the logic, but im sorry - here i can't.

I see alot of posts about how Katlin a.k.a Amg, ***** are corrupt. So what! - it's her server, let her do what she wants. We all know that she is corrupt and that she has "GM lvl'd" all her characters - this helps with her testing bugs on boss's etc and on trying new items. As long as we know that her characters are not official so to speak, we should just carry on with our gameplay... and not let her get to us, i do - why can't everyone else?

Asra, you got heaven armor taken off you cos Fade hacked a GM account to get it yet you say and swear that you got it off a MK in SlaveCave, go kill another MK and get another - take screenshots of your drop, on the screenshot it will privide her with date, time etc so she can check the logs.
TawT got banned for cheating - if it shows in the logs that he's cheating., he's cheating. Live with it... If he and all of you lot like the server so much, Start new characters under new names and stay together in your own little group... Don't DoS attack a "private" server because you lost a few items that can easily be obtained within a few days of lvling and group hunting boss's.

P.S. And before anyone comes on to comment on the fact that i was talking about loosing items that people have worked for on this server and loosing them due to a character wipe, I don't give a monkeys red jacket, as it's a "private" server, and it's bound to happen as it's not an official company that run these games, therefore there is no need to pull a hissy fit.

[/Rant Off]

MysticWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2005
this is a good server your a loser"thisserver is the worst ever btw dont play"

MysticWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2005
well how he didnt make woot is pretty easy has your ip addy and erm how about ***** lvl 43 with agaxe.. and heave arm with your ip address erm lets see princess lvl 43 when i saw her naked then she comes town with a full 40 kit "not to obvious" then you told me not to tell anyone that you were doing it, trying to say im currupt woohoo i had a **** kit the whole time i wasnt even lvl 40 oh yes im soooo currupt you sad ***** show some ****ing lgos itll show admin @adjustlevel ***** 43 and @adjustlevel princess 43 and **** you stupid ***** so how about you shut your ****ing ***** ass mouth, cmon i dare you show some logs the complete logs non-edited logs, if you were so convident that you wernt currupt you would of posted logs by now you sad blonde ***** trying to say im ****ing currupt **** off i hope you ****ing die along with your imaginary ****ing kids *****

edit:sozs for double post but she pissed me off :)