Scorpio server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Pearl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2004
Grantham
Scorpio server 1.9 is now Online.
Atm the server is in 5 day Beat testing.

Last edited:

Britney

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004
Big Update 2moz about 1 - 2 in the after noon adding new Maps and new Items needing to add the spawns for the new Mobs on the new Maps.
Will (Might be adding a New Town) be makeing SuperPot Bundles prices to go up
Easy leveling to level 40 Takes about a day not even that on a Tao.
Good guild huning areas being added as well.

Server is up 24/7 and no it aint beta no more!

Britney

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004
bump

also a few new spells ill be working on.

images013sa.jpg

images027fb.jpg

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
seems a bit curropt, first minute i was there a GM was recruiting for his own guild, its really laggy, and also theres a char already lvl 50+ with the best gear, and its hard enuf to level.

i think its curropt

Pearl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2004
Grantham
there is no char level 50+ exp has been raised.
THE gm WAS RECRUITING FOR HIS gUILD IN THE bETA TESTING.
The only high level atm is lvl 40 Tao.

MysticWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2005
lvl 50+ guy budlight if so was me..am gm and dont play kat is pretty retarded, banned me cause my gm was hacked while i was at school then accused derik of cheating cause she said ledu didnt work and he showed her it does "he is the other gm" then she got mad at us cause we were showing her hwo fked the spawns were in icetemp and she hit me and ihad a gm made weap "was guna delete char after talking to her bout my gm" and then she banned us both for "cheating" all i seen as her was cheating @lvled her own tao i know for a fact then @trained the skills which i know for a fact times 50, sad kat i now know your a blonde you woudlnt even talk to me before banning for the gm hacking how sad is that, stats are fked drops are even more fkd pretty muched the server is ****ed :)

/once gm budlight

edit:if she says she didnt @make her items its a lie best item ive ever seen drop after testing drops would be either stones(L) or drobe fem....

Pearl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2004
Grantham
You was cheating.
Deirk Spawns mobs in SZ like guard witch make me have to keep Rebooting the server to get rid of them.
Witch really aint fair on me.
Not just that u have been cheating also u said a GM made weapon.
mmm Made by Derik.
so really both banned for cheating & Giveing tiems out.
(Thinking of letting deirk back on as gm seems he is a very good m8).

Pearl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2004
Grantham
MysticWizz said:
/once gm budlight

edit:if she says she didnt @make her items its a lie best item ive ever seen drop after testing drops would be either stones(L) or drobe fem....

bump

Glade u said Once GM caus never again.

1.No my items were not made by @make.
2.My items have ither droped off BoneLord OmaKingSpirit,WoomaTaurus.
3.u aint on all the time so u wouldent really no what is going on and what aint.
4.**** off i have never been crroupt on this server and never will tbh with ya.

MysticWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2005
ban yourself ur about to be hacked

edit:are you guna trust somone thats server is laggy and cant keep a server for more then 4-5 days ill see many people saying the same soon to and kat i feel sorry for you you made a big mistake

"edit 2"4.**** off i have never been crroupt on this server and never will tbh with ya.

so she has been corrupt on many others shows a liklyness of lieing here huh?

Last edited:

blah69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 30, 2004
Pearl said:
You was cheating.
Deirk Spawns mobs in SZ like guard witch make me have to keep Rebooting the server to get rid of them.
Witch really aint fair on me.
Not just that u have been cheating also u said a GM made weapon.
mmm Made by Derik.
so really both banned for cheating & Giveing tiems out.
(Thinking of letting deirk back on as gm seems he is a very good m8).
that was the first time i spawned a guard in sz, i meant archerguard anyhow, just to show u that some of the cheats DID work(ie the 2x magic cheat..which u said didn't work and i prooved to u it did)..and i was kicked then banned. also, when did i give out items? i showed a friend of mine around abit but thats all...

MysticWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2005
shes blonde remmber

edit:she dont want her server "very few at any" to see the truth on her forums lmao

Pearl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2004
Grantham
i am Stricked on my servers tbh with ya and i aint put all that work in to this server just for it to go down after a few days.
it shall be up 24/7.