Server files all set up for offline use (Released Foundation files)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
DON'T USE THEESE FILES, THEY ARE OUTDATED AND ARE ACTUALLY HARDER TO SET UP THAN THE NEW ONES. NEW FILES LOCATED AT

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=35624

Ok, seeing as lozmuir's link is down, and there is just so many newbies and well plain stupid people (sorry but it is), i have set up a set of files (using the old foundation server files) so all you newbies will stop having that many problems and stop starting stupid threads :P, the files are set for the IP 127.0.0.1 and for the server name Foundation. You need to place the files into C:\mirserver for them to work.

Download files here
Download client+inis here
Download Ledu exe here (If you will use the Ledu exe, most of things ingame WILL BE MESSED UP, like mobs looking dodgy, items looking completely wrong etc etc.

PLEASE NOTE: You have to change the regserver details in the setup.txt each time you restart your computer (if your IP adress is dynamic). You will have to run the 3in1.exe each time you run the server, not once.

Also, when you have loaded up the m2server.exe, wait a few minutes untill you see those three messages appear in the end of the m2server.exe log screen:
GoUmHN.jpg

after that, you can go ingame. If you wont wait untill the last message appears, the notice screen wont come up.

Do not use a server starter. They tend to mess theese particular files up.

The path in BDE Administrator, has to be set as:
C:\mirserver\Mir200\DB
Otherwise you wont be able to get it working.

To log in, and have your own GM character, use the following details:

ID: GameMaster
Password: gamemaster

Last edited:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
BTW, looking for feedback such as problems with them.

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
DiddyMXC22 said:
thx for this m8 ill let u no how it goes i tak it its just set up dbcomander yer
Yeah and read the "Readme" file also.

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
JealY said:
Ingel, these are just what i wanted, your ze best :P
:clap:

P.S - i r teh lazy :P thats y
Glad i could help.

Upvote 0

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
indeed lol, having a bit of trouble, but thought people would rip my leg off and tell me 2 search, has anyone got the 1.9 wil's? just the basics??
i have searched btw lol, its ok if no1 has, ill just have 2 d/l mir1.9 :S

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
DiddyMXC22 said:
nice 1 m8 works like a charm fancy makin files for ppl on a router lol
I am not quite sure, but i think that server side nothing changes, just you need to use your router IP and forward the ports.

Upvote 0

DiddyMXC22

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2004
ill try it later but thx for your help m8 taken me ages 2 get this far with 1.9 tbh im a noob with 1.9 not 1.4 tho

Upvote 0

SkyDragon

.::Mario Ftw::.
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2004
West-Yorkshire :)
nice1 guyz is making a 1.9 server hard? how much harder then 1.4. please give me some feedback on whats easier/harder because iam tihnking of having a go :)

Upvote 0

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
ingel m8, ive got a bit of a problem :-/.

i had the files running yeserday and they where fine, now i put em up and the notice wont come up :S
any idea?

Upvote 0

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
SkyDragon said:
nice1 guyz is making a 1.9 server hard? how much harder then 1.4. please give me some feedback on whats easier/harder because iam tihnking of having a go :)

ide say its a bit harder, because all the new stuff you can put in a 1.9, alot more editing its more fun though ^.^

Upvote 0

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
im still using the exe + ini that ing gave us all :s it should still work :S
also i have changed the ip in setup.txt in mir200 to whats on the 3in1.exe are you supposed to?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.