Jul 19, 2005
Dont put urself out on a limb for me just do it wen you got some free time

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
CraiG^ said:
JealY that sig you made would be better if you got some better text imo. And w00t stop saying you will do something when u aint doing it, on time.

Some of us have lives away from a forum you looser. You know, if you was to, for once in your life, walk out your front door (I know it might be hard to get yourself away from your computer) but there is a whole world to do things rather than sit in doing things for people all the time (Evene though it is a kind thing to do and im sure he will do it). Get a life :middle:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
cLu3LeSs said:
Some of us have lives away from a forum you looser. You know, if you was to, for once in your life, walk out your front door (I know it might be hard to get yourself away from your computer) but there is a whole world to do things rather than sit in doing things for people all the time (Evene though it is a kind thing to do and im sure he will do it). Get a life :middle:

Out-Side?...

Wtef meight.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
lol @ Zidio, master of le spam. I'm afraid I havent had much time to do gfx lately for a number of reasons...

-Mine and Raz0rs mirserver has gone into open BETA and is facing major updates.
-Im building some decking outside my house with my dad, makes the view better :)
-Playing alot of games aswell as mir3 at the moment.

I swear I will get it done, it just might take a while... If you want a really professional sig, I suggest you pm Lyrical G, he is absolutely amazing with gfx ;)
Another suggestion I could put forward is that I just change the name on one of my designs for you, next time you on msn give me a message I'll show you a few and you can pick one out :)

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
w00t said:
Heres an Idea Craig... Can you do gfx? Do you even have PS? No? Piss off then ^_^ Sawted? YES!

Actually yes i can, actually yes i do, Your wrong and Wrong again and yet wrong another time. Ul. Fool. Now i should start on you on the vs thread should I?

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Why are you still bumping this thread, you have had 2 graphics made for you.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
No he hasn't, you dont know anything... So how can you say that? Do you have specific proof that they have made, because I know that mine didnt get to him, because I was too busy to make anything for him and offered him an older one from my PB but none of them he liked. So stfu mate and get you're facts right, he clearly must have reasons for bumping his topic. Shush.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
w00t84 said:
First I would enjoy it if you designed a sig a posted it :)

sorry steish but shh >_< kinda annoying when you have a go at everybody, you said you would make them a sig, and you didn't for a while, so just don't make them one and quit saying you will.

w00t84 said:
So stfu mate and get you're facts right, he clearly must have reasons for bumping his topic. Shush.

Maleki.jpg

maleki7ad.png

so you take your own advice, get your facts right, and 'stfu'

Last edited:

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
tbh you're doing my head in, we're meant to be mates yet you constantly attack me. You're an ass and you can fk off. In addition, the kid obviously doesnt like them sigs... Same as I wouldn't tbh, and he wants a one which he likes. So you STFU AND GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT FAG.

Anyways, kinda got round to doing a sig, its only a five min job but anyways... here it is...
Maleki.jpg

It has no text because I couldn't get it right, someone else can edit it as they wish.

Last edited:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
w00t84 said:
tbh you're doing my head in, we're meant to be mates yet you constantly attack me. You're an ass and you can fk off. In addition, the kid obviously doesnt like them sigs... Same as I wouldn't tbh, and he wants a one which he likes. So you STFU AND GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT FAG.

i'm doing your head in, lmao! your doing everyones head in. Jumping at everybody at least 2 of us made sigs for him, you said you would but didn't, yes you said you alterd some others, but you never made him one, so your doing my head in, also, what facts did i get wrong?

/J34lY

Rebel.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2005
w00t84 said:

And you're gonna make this "oh so brilliant sig".

Piss off and die of aids.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
w00t84 said:
No he hasn't, you dont know anything... So how can you say that? Do you have specific proof that they have made, because I know that mine didnt get to him, because I was too busy to make anything for him and offered him an older one from my PB but none of them he liked. So stfu mate and get you're facts right, he clearly must have reasons for bumping his topic. Shush.

You continue to make a fool out of yourself on a regular basis don't you.

Proof? CHECK THE POSTS IN THIS THREAD.

As for taking advice from you and being quiet. I'd rather stick my hand up my ass and pull my eyes out my nose, take a hint and **** off, your not liked.

Ps: No reply to my last post in my graphic thread. Seems you make a habit of commenting on the last post in a thread without actually reading the thread. From now on if your going to even attempt to TRY and flame me, learn to ****ing read.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.