Status
Not open for further replies.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Wond said:
You continue to make a fool out of yourself on a regular basis don't you.

Proof? CHECK THE POSTS IN THIS THREAD.

As for taking advice from you and being quiet. I'd rather stick my hand up my ass and pull my eyes out my nose, take a hint and **** off, your not liked.

Ps: No reply to my last post in my graphic thread. Seems you make a habit of commenting on the last post in a thread without actually reading the thread. From now on if your going to even attempt to TRY and flame me, learn to ****ing read.

thats some advise you should take steish

/J34lY

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Jealy needs warned for the two posts he's made which were irrelevant and just stating what the above people said. Plus I have made a sig, it has no text though and is what I would call 'better' than the other two, no offence to designers...

AND... Jealy one fact you need to get right is which sig have I edited in this thread? None? stfu prik. I couldn't care if I'm not liked :) I honestly dont care... You lot are probably all fat retards irl, well Eskimo isnt he's posted pics, but you lot, well yes probs. Also, mates irl are more than online mates.

user00

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 15, 2003
Romania
Ill make u 1 today,what is halo any1?I wanna know what to put in the siggy :P

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
w00t84 said:
Jealy needs warned for the two posts he's made which were irrelevant and just stating what the above people said. Plus I have made a sig, it has no text though and is what I would call 'better' than the other two, no offence to designers...

AND... Jealy one fact you need to get right is which sig have I edited in this thread? None? stfu prik. I couldn't care if I'm not liked :) I honestly dont care... You lot are probably all fat retards irl, well Eskimo isnt he's posted pics, but you lot, well yes probs. Also, mates irl are more than online mates.

Yes we are all fat mate, best insult you could come up with ? YOUR FAT HAHAHA...no. That got played out when we all left play school.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Hmmmm, ok... You're brilliant, be my friend please -_-

Anyway that sig up there that I made, bout half way up page, is pretty ok I think, just add some text and you'll be sexing :)

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
w00t84 said:
Jealy one fact you need to get right is which sig have I edited in this thread? None? stfu prik.

WTF, you said you edited ones from before not on here, i should get a warning?, what about all this name calling your doing?.. lets see, offensive language, or a little bit of spam?. ALSO you say you done one, you just edited your other post you doofus it's obvious, you only made it because we said something about it, tbh, go away?

/J34lY

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
w00t84 said:

Anyway that sig up there that I made, bout half way up page, is pretty ok I think, just add some text and you'll be sexing :)

Thanks for the offer but i'll have to pass it up. If you want I could email you my cuson's phone number, he might have a game of power rangers with you and his mum might give you some orange juice and biscuits - Wouldn't that be great!.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
w00t84 said:

lmao, that sig is horrible IMO, obviously a pittyful attempt to spare your dignity.

/J34lY

user00

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 15, 2003
Romania
Sorry ,i donnt know what Halo 2 is ...but i maked u a siggy ,hope u like it if not its ok.i saved it as a psd so if any1 would like it as a sigg whit different text reply here .:P

Attachments

• Maleki.jpg
    Maleki.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 21

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
user00 said:
Sorry ,i donnt know what Halo 2 is ...but i maked u a siggy ,hope u like it if not its ok.i saved it as a psd so if any1 would like it as a sigg whit different text reply here .:P

halo 2, is a game mate, look it up on google :P...

/J34lY

Rebel.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2005
JealY said:
lmao, that sig is horrible IMO, obviously a pittyful attempt to spare your dignity.

/J34lY

Quoted for truths.

And fat... no.

If you really care, I may post a pic in about 1/2 a year :).

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
i thought that his siggy was actually quite gd just needs some writing

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
muffinpie said:
i thought that his siggy was actually quite gd just needs some writing

well i'm sorry he couldn't put some in, ask him to later, i would but i'm not touching anything he's done.

/J34lY

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
You skitting my work just because its about 50x better than you're piece of crap lol... Anyway I'll have a go again at adding some more text, and Jealy the reason you won't touch my work is because you are unworthy. So shhhhh, once again with the ganging up, happens alot here and its so childish and how much spam are you going to add to this post mate... Jeez. Anyway I'll edit this post with the redone sig with text[and a border :P ma bad]

Here it is mate, I think it looks pretty good :)

Malekicopy.jpg

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
sigs have been made for u, if u dont like them, tough. if no ones gonna have anymore attempts then ill lock this thread. stop whining the lot of u.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Farphit said:
sigs have been made for u, if u dont like them, tough. if no ones gonna have anymore attempts then ill lock this thread. stop whining the lot of u.

yes, almighty one, please lock.

:wavee:

/J34lY

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
That last sig is exactly what i was after thnx u can lock this thred now if u want to

Status
Not open for further replies.