SijoMiR - Development

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
We plan to have initial content whilst making space for future patches. The way we bring these patches in will be different each time, but still, we are focusing on making the initial content.

Womble

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2010
any eta on another beta? i was on the original closed beta team and found the server to be great!

ziiid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2013
Hey Guys any news to give us on this server? This looks to be the kind of mir2 server I have been waiting for.

Eddie Strike

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2010
wait.. so this project is actually alive?

Very exciting times for Mir :) Can't wait to hear more

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
We would be released if still using Ruby, but decided to move to a new set of files. Can't say to much at the mo but hopefully some full updates soon!

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
We would be released if still using Ruby, but decided to move to a new set of files. Can't say to much at the mo but hopefully some full updates soon!
c'mon Hazuki you said this a milion years ago....show us something, what are new files about, i think after how much time has passed you can share some of the features these new files have(screen shots!). I guess you have Assasin and Archer since its taking soo much time for a release :)

ziiid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2013
Hazuki/Tyraes can you give us a super general ETA? For example to you expect it to be running in the next couple months? More like 6 months ish? Nothing to hold you too but just to have an idea where your at in this massive project your undertaking :)

ziiid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2013
The more talk and excitement around a project the better I figure! :)

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
To be honest we'd love to get this project out and available for you guys today if we could but along side this we do have to work. Personally I'd like to get this into beta in about 3 months, reason for this is the files we are using. We'll have some screenshots for you soon but until then no ETA as of yet. Sorry to disappoint but as Eddie said, rushed projects suck :p

ziiid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2013
To be honest we'd love to get this project out and available for you guys today if we could but along side this we do have to work. Personally I'd like to get this into beta in about 3 months, reason for this is the files we are using. We'll have some screenshots for you soon but until then no ETA as of yet. Sorry to disappoint but as Eddie said, rushed projects suck :p

Hey no worries, no disappointment, excited to see beta! Keep up the good work.

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Plenty more will posted in the next 24 hours stay tuned!

ss4adsfsasd.png

ss4fsdg4ad.png