Smoking

smoochy boys on tour

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
well sort of, started bout 4months ago then a week ago i went away for a few days holiday and quit, as soon as i went on the piss couldnt continue to fite the urge. so now quiting smoking and drinking for the next few weeks, see how it goes i guess. if your trying to quit good luck.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
When im drunk, Smoking doesent bother me at all. But i tried to quit about 2 week ago, Ate McDonalds, felt that bloated feeling and went and bought some fags ><

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
I was smoking at a very young age, 13years old, i managed to quit when i was 16years old when i joined the gym.

The trick i used was to begin the quitting phase as i woke up in the morning, it gave me some sort of starting point, previous attempts i just quit halfway thru the day and ending up having a fag by the time i went to bed.

Each time i had a craving, id start chewing gum, aslong as i could feel the minty freshness of chewing gum go down my throat and into my lungs, it cured my cravings, weather it works with other people i have no idea, but it worked for me!

Good luck hope it helps its tuff giving up!
Andy

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
well sort of, started bout 4months ago then a week ago i went away for a few days holiday and quit, as soon as i went on the piss couldnt continue to fite the urge. so now quiting smoking and drinking for the next few weeks, see how it goes i guess. if your trying to quit good luck.

you've been smoking for just 4 months and thought u were addicted? try smoking for 4 years then trying to quit.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
you've been smoking for just 4 months and thought u were addicted? try smoking for 4 years then trying to quit.
4 Months, 4 Year's doesnt matter how long you been smoking, some people get addicted after one fag, all depends on the person person.

Best way is, to quit, is buy one of those plastic fags, where inside it you put a nicotine thingy, and you basically, you just inhale off it like a fag, and your inhaling nicotine, but no smoke ^.^., i dont know how it fully works, but My older brother had one, seemd to work, untill his G/f had a fag, then he would also.

Personally i havnt, and never will touch fags, or alchol, becuase i listen in class ^.^ and i see what it does... ITS KILLS YOU!! Why spend money to kill yourself FFS!

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
was smoking fags on and off for months before that aswell as weed. then fags became a replacement for weed when i had none and it sorta develops from there. and once ur hooked ur fuked tbh. havnt had one today so chuffed. 2moro got to try to do the same.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i dont find weed or anything like that addictive at all. couple of days ago i saw a girl no older than 7 smoking like a chimney. thats bad parents for you!

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
Well today i have had half of a fag which is a start i supposed, i just thought bout what my teacher told me, half of his family died from smoking, he said it may not effect me yet but it will in later life ><!

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
you say its stupid for starting, but maybe youve lived sheltered life where you havnt gone out and experienced anything like it. not saying its an awesome experience at all. but lifes full of lessons and smoking is a lesson and if you can quit then do so. when i started my life was upside down and couldnt have cared less about the consequences. ive gone another day without one. might go have a spliff tomorrow night though.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
try forking out 20£ a day minimum for something that no longer gets u stoned.

now thats an addiction!

all u people saying weed isnt addictive are wrong, try smoking silly amounts for 5 years, then say its easy to quit.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
been getting some good stuff lately off the dealers round my place, been getting good supply last few months never had to try hard to get hands on any. weed is the worst to try and quit as when youre bored, not in work nothing to do you just end up buying ten bag of skunk for the sake of it.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
colonel how old are you? you look no older than 13 in that photo.

i only started smoking because it was the cool thing to do in front of your friends. now its been made not cool by tony blair and im still doin it :/

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
you say its stupid for starting, but maybe youve lived sheltered life where you havnt gone out and experienced anything like it. not saying its an awesome experience at all. but lifes full of lessons and smoking is a lesson and if you can quit then do so. when i started my life was upside down and couldnt have cared less about the consequences. ive gone another day without one. might go have a spliff tomorrow night though.

It's a known fact it's stupid for starting, espicially (spelling?) at a young age, the fact is most people are under age and either smoking weed or normal fags.

And i would not even try to experience something that can lead onto a very nasty type of disease known as lung cancer, which i have lost family members too.

The fact is i haven't lived a sheltered life i've just led a clever one.

And most people do it to look cool then they end up stressed in school and carry on, overall it's a bad habit.

That's my overall opinion of that one.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
ok dont care about yours or my spelling or anyone's (unless its really bad lol) spelling so dont point it out to me. im 17 actually that being one of the reasons i am quiting as some places are getting strict and lately i was id'ed once. it wasnt 'cool' when i started it was just like a stand in for a joint when i had no weed then getting stressed in work and college and quite simply started smoking. ive never let other people pressure me into smoking because its cool you should have enough will power to atleast prevent that.