Soul Slayer Server 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

aiko1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2009
Gateshead, England
Thank you for the comments on the maps, the Wooma Temple ones were made by a friend of mine and I made the others myself and it's nice to get compliments like that :).

Also I'd like to just say that the server no longer has a co-owner and I run it on my own.

If anybody has any problems getting on the server then let me know either on our forums or by email and I will help you out as much as I can.

The server count is gradually climbing so there are plenty of players around for group\guild hunts and to generally have laugh with.

Hope to see a few more new faces ingame soon :).

/Laela

Mezoko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2005
I am downloading the client now, I shall be on soon, maybe tomorrow because it'll be a little late when the client is done downloading, patching etc.
I love low rates, and by the comments made by the community, this seems like a decent one.

Timmix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 20, 2009
Brillant Server its amazing 10 players Average online! Come Join and Play! Low Level cave to get u to 20 so it will get u going!

Reavous

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2009
i logged in and there 2 users thts including me id play this server but theres not enuff peeps gets borin doin a euro style server on ur own
:(

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Well... logging in at 1 in the morning and expecting more than 2 players on a low rate server... is dumb.

Try during the day ? lol

wario

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2008
how many people play now and whats the lvls like of every1

Reavous

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2009
Well... logging in at 1 in the morning and expecting more than 2 players on a low rate server... is dumb.

Try during the day ? lol

obvioulsy i didnt logg in a 1am id been playin for awhile b4 i posted dont base the fact tht i logged in at 1am on a post :D

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
You complained about it at 1AM on here so you must of recently experienced it - or so I assumed.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Just started this server, maps look really good well done, looks like a lot of effort been put into this server. I will pop back on now and again.

/hustler

Reavous

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2009
You complained about it at 1AM on here so you must of recently experienced it - or so I assumed.

ye suppose its easy to mistake it for tht. its always been low user since i started every now and again user count does perk up and wen it does its an enjoyable server ;)

Timmix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 20, 2009
Server is Corrupt
Very Unfair and Now Unstable

Laela is Corrupt given Free kit to MostWanted Guild.

1/10 Server Rating wouldnt even rate it tbh

aiko1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2009
Gateshead, England
LMFAO I knew you would come crying on here because you couldn't get on our forums. I give away kit do I? Exactly what did I give away and when? Prove it.

The fact is you couldn't get your own way, you broke 2 of the server rules within half an hour. You started hurling abuse at me over Global shout and got banned for it. That's the truth of it.

If you want to go around trying to make out I'm corrupt then fine, but every other player on the server knows I'm not and likes the server for what it is.

/Laela

kimboslice

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2007
Server is Corrupt

slagging off GM coz u got banned and forum account took away haha keep crying. Laela is not corupt its ppl like you that come on servers and slag off GMs and cheat. what the hell you think gona happen then you log on lomcn and slag server off how low you really gona get i think you need take head out ya arse tbh. any 1 who lets this idiot on there servers prepare for slagging off then calling ya server corrupt coz got banned bless him some 1 change his nappie.

lmfao @ 1/10 rating just before you got banned you were practically kissing laela feet how great server is.

Last edited:

Dorothy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 8, 2009
Timisoara
Server is Corrupt

i dont understand you....
U losed Sw and now u are moaning ...? in fapt u didnt lose Sw ...u didnt even have it ..how u think u can take it with 5 ppls when u fight against 10 ...+(u know im good at pvp ..+ highest on server...)

Tbh im sorry for u coz u losed some items ... ...that dosnt give u any right to say is corupted.......

My advise... try to understand ..in this live ..u need to know to win and lose ..tbh i dont care if i lose any item ..or i die .. i just know to lose ..it true i played alot ..some time's 14 hour's/day ..but i lvled ..im lvl 56..i whanted to do something on this server ..and i do it ..i did own u good at warr...that dosnt give u any right to say is corrupt ...go lvl ..lose sime night's and day's ..then u will role it ...

Dorothy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 8, 2009
Timisoara
Server is Corrupt

Im starting to be happy coz u got banned ..and other 1 from ur guild ...
The items i got from u and other members..start to disapear ...(was dupe) so im glad coz a cheater cant play anymore .

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
Server is Corrupt

Lmao you serious? I am Leader of MostWanted and Creator i have one of worse kits at lvl 45 wiz worse than the whole of pheonix guild and you accuse us of cheating?

Why? Because you cum to a war lose all ur kit start greifing and then because you get batterd at sabuk u cry? i think you people need to grow up and understand that Legend Of Mir IS A GAME!!!!! was created so people could enjoy themselves not b slagged off because sum people cant win at war? Server is great im not a big 2.3 fan let alone low rate fan but i do like this server most of people who play are good people and every1 works hard for what they have...........

LuckyDip lvl44 wiz Creator and Leader of MostWanted

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
i dont understand you....
U losed Sw and now u are moaning ...? in fapt u didnt lose Sw ...u didnt even have it ..how u think u can take it with 5 ppls when u fight against 10 ...+(u know im good at pvp ..+ highest on server...)

Tbh im sorry for u coz u losed some items ... ...that dosnt give u any right to say is corupted.......

My advise... try to understand ..in this live ..u need to know to win and lose ..tbh i dont care if i lose any item ..or i die .. i just know to lose ..it true i played alot ..some time's 14 hour's/day ..but i lvled ..im lvl 56..i whanted to do something on this server ..and i do it ..i did own u good at warr...that dosnt give u any right to say is corrupt ...go lvl ..lose sime night's and day's ..then u will role it ...
lol....just lol
/spooner