Soul Slayer Server 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
People take this game too seriously.

Laela has to be the most sensible GM I know, calling her corrupt without proof is pretty retarded. Your making a fool out of yourself.

What do you hope to achieve by whining on lomcn anyway? Nobody agrees with you, nor clearly cares.

Find another server to get your kicks - this community, by the looks of it, is doing just fine without you =)

kimboslice

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2007
cmon peeps some more new faces needed its a good little server just needs get user count to rise some more so come on in and give it ago
you never no ya mite enjoy it. =))))

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
I did enjoy it until the special repair key thing was introduced now I just can't get back into it ;(

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I did enjoy it until the special repair key thing was introduced now I just can't get back into it ;(

Is that you kani?

And yea that sort of ruined it for me too, among other things.

Still it's a great server, I do reccomend it if you like semi-low rates.

aiko1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2009
Gateshead, England
The special repair npc was moved and the keys introduced by request from a number of players. This was to help make dura gems and orbs worth being in the game. The key's aren't as rare as what people thought they were going to be when they were first put, they can drop from almost every boss and a number of different mobs in different caves. I know of quite a few player who have some in their stores and they are also being sold in Trust Merchant.

Also I know a few players were having problems with a certain person's attitude ingame. To be honest, I think this was just a case of "power going to his head" lol. It's gotten alot better now, he realises he doesn't have a say in how the server is run anymore so everyone is just getting on with things.

If anybody is interested in joining\returning to the server and the new players we now have, you might like to know that as well as the usual town invasions we have every weekend there will be a X2 event on Saturday 18 July from 1pm.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Well If im not busy and can be bothered to re-download it, i'll come give it another go.

Although, making a warrior tbh. What about you kani?

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
I still have my warr ^_^ with our para =D

if i were to make a new char i'd probly make a tao

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
looks good giving it ago downloadsing now luvin the name aswell :) euro soulslayers guild ftw!! best guild of all time ne way lukin forward toplayin :)

samhag

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2008
Kani and Evo get ya arses back in game, you know ya wanna :p

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Ah right. I would come back but I just aint in the mood for mir, I'm reserving my geekness for another server in the nearby future. xx

aiko1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2009
Gateshead, England
FYI

Server has now been moved to a different server company and therefore has a new IP Address: 94.102.158.146.

The autopatcher has been updated with the new server.ini file so there shouldn't be any problems logging on.

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
I tried you guys out, lvled myself to about 16, when i tted into bw, imagine my surprise at seeing a tao with sc 17 rings 15 brace.. do all your orbs work or something? No offense but a tao with 100+sc is just plain silly.. in the words of Dragons den.. 'for that reason, I'm out.'

Shame really, because I think the server is nice, it has had a lot of work, still, said tao telling me 'you don't have to log on here' probably won't do your server count any good.

kimboslice

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2007
this aint euro never was a euro clone so no matter what server u log onto now u find all classes can be uber and if u on about that tao LionHeart hes on a orbing mission to be best tao on here.
yeah its a good server.

Last edited:

HEALER10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2008
Solid Server well worth the look in and hours played, population is growing steadily but deffinatly worth playing.

HEALER.