Sphinx [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010
@Lorand and Acer777

Can you please add me to msn - [email protected] So i can give you the Details to the server's downloads ;)

@ashleyuk - i'll make a note of that, and re-do drop's aswell as Exps are getting halfed now, see if that make s a differrence =)

Last edited:

IOWMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 18, 2009
does anywhere other than wooma temple drop items yet? and by items i mean non shop items?

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010
@IowMir, yeah they do, all caves drop items, just a higher chance of getting them, but i need to re-tweak the drop files. so there not dropping so easy. ;)

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Good Evening Lomcn,
just a quick update following the one from excluded.
i have not long finished implementing level 50 ,70 and 90 kits which all look pretty nice,also some monsters have been created which will be entered into the new maps that are getting added tonight , i will also begin writing more quests, which are nice and unique to Sphinx, i wont tell the quests because that would be giving away some secrets , although alot of work is still needed i feel we have taken another step towards ETA stages, which i cannot confirm a date ,
like last night we will be taking extra steps and working untill early in the morning to ensure we get it to you guys ASAP
Merry Christmas and happy new year
Savvas ^^
What would you like to see in Sphinx 2.3 ? im open to private messages .

are the kits being made so that each class has its only individual kit or are you taking the approach of making one kit with mc,dc and sc all on it?? just wondering cause universal kits can cause problems when the wizz class can match dc with a warr :P

edit: god damn, didnt see there was 3 pages =S sigh...

Acid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2011
ive logged onto the server but for some reason i cant walk into any shops - ie weapon,book accessory etc,

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
I am VERY VERY sorry to everyone about his......

I admit its taken longer then expected by miles now so i APOLYGISE to all.
When I thought it was close to be done i was right -- but then through sources i learnt how to do summot else and now adding that in.
And it's fun doing it!!!!
it is still being worked on and to let you know I have not forgotten about it.

a Member Of my Team is having a little trouble with internet (ISP probs i think) -- but there is still me on it till he returns.

*UPDATE*
I LEARNT HOW TO SCRIPT NPC's ---- Wow Its Fun.
10 Cave's with Quest's in -- 11 Quests on each NPC to keep you busy
(After completing all quests for a cave, a Hidden Cave is unlocked) <<< works mint
Cave's With Quest's*
WoomaTemple
BlkDrgnDung
PrajnaTemple
BugCave
MonkeyCavern
IceCave
OmaCave
BossKill Killcount!
UltimateEndurance KillCount
Test <<<< Thinking With Cave to put this in maybe UndeadTurmoil :)

is the server up?
if not do you have an ETA yet

it u want a Preview add Me [email protected] or [email protected]

bigbirrell

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 13, 2011
I am VERY VERY sorry to everyone about his......

I admit its taken longer then expected by miles now so i APOLYGISE to all.
When I thought it was close to be done i was right -- but then through sources i learnt how to do summot else and now adding that in.
And it's fun doing it!!!!
it is still being worked on and to let you know I have not forgotten about it.

a Member Of my Team is having a little trouble with internet (ISP probs i think) -- but there is still me on it till he returns.

*UPDATE*
I LEARNT HOW TO SCRIPT NPC's ---- Wow Its Fun.
10 Cave's with Quest's in -- 11 Quests on each NPC to keep you busy
(After completing all quests for a cave, a Hidden Cave is unlocked) <<< works mint
Cave's With Quest's*
WoomaTemple
BlkDrgnDung
PrajnaTemple
BugCave
MonkeyCavern
IceCave
OmaCave
BossKill Killcount!
UltimateEndurance KillCount
Test <<<< Thinking With Cave to put this in maybe UndeadTurmoil :)

it u want a Preview add Me [email protected] or [email protected]

sweet =)

looking forwards to this server alot

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010
same taoqueen, any eta on server? been waiting for a decent server a while now and getting so bored :/
+ i added both on msn and not been accepted, please can i have a small preview of server? :) ty

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
Added on MSN not accepted, one minute your around, the next you have vanished whats that all about ?. Do you have a forum at all ? :S, Needing a new server to play hurry up -_-

Last edited:

CBA2POT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
Seems alright tbh, any ETA? Am thinking about playing another server, but don't want to waste my time on it if this is coming out lol ;)

IOWMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 18, 2009
whats happening with this server, has worked on it stopped? i tested for abit and it had some potential...

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010
Sorry About Us not keeping you all upto date, ive not been able to work on the server. laptop broke. and my Phone's broke aswell, so can't get in contact with Mason (Main Admin+Host) Once i get incontact with him. i'll start imporving the server.

Thanks. GS

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Sorry About Us not keeping you all upto date, ive not been able to work on the server. laptop broke. and my Phone's broke aswell, so can't get in contact with Mason (Main Admin+Host) Once i get incontact with him. i'll start imporving the server.

Thanks. GS

How had your laptop been broke when you been playing 4h's ?

XScape

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2010
Nottingham
GreatSaint , i thought you said you had 2 computers ? i dont even know the situation with the server anymore , and i would like to know , so i can get back to working , school work is easing now .