Storm Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

GODESS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
uk
Storm Server HL3.55

Http://74.222.8.21/forum/index.php

Welcome to the advert for Storm Mir3 HL3.55 Server!!!

I am the host of this server and have help from a friend to get this up and running and to continue the growth of the server.

The server is held on a dedi box which will bring stable game play which will help with your fun in-game.

The server exp will be set to x64 of official mir which we believe to be plenty fast enough considering the chance of rebirths will be available with a slight twist on requirements.

We have added over 200 new items to the game with new versions of each item (will need to log in and hunt to find out what the stats are).

Items now have different Raraity Versions.

Normal
(W) = Weak (Lower Stats)
(R) = Rare (Higher Stats)

All classes will be looked at to try and bring as much balance as possible.

All accounts will be made via the launcher when the server goes live.

Downloads will be posted on the server forums with instructions on installing them.

Look forward to seeing you all in-game soon and i will keep you all updated with our progress.

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
Storm Server HL3.55

Http://74.222.8.21/forum/index.php

Welcome to the advert for Storm Mir3 HL3.55 Server!!!

I am the host of this server and have help from a friend to get this up and running and to continue the growth of the server.

The server is held on a dedi box which will bring stable game play which will help with your fun in-game.

The server exp will be set to x64 of official mir which we believe to be plenty fast enough considering the chance of rebirths will be available with a slight twist on requirements.

We have added over 200 new items to the game with new versions of each item (will need to log in and hunt to find out what the stats are).

Items now have different Raraity Versions.

Normal
(W) = Weak (Lower Stats)
(R) = Rare (Higher Stats)

All classes will be looked at to try and bring as much balance as possible.

All accounts will be made via the launcher when the server goes live.

Downloads will be posted on the server forums with instructions on installing them.

Look forward to seeing you all in-game soon and i will keep you all updated with our progress.

exp in bold

Poison

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 19, 2007
Another server brought to you by Lyncus.

*Says nothing*

Good luck with your new project.:D

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
Another server brought to you by Lyncus.

*Says nothing*

Good luck with your new project.:D

easy way to check ip scan ftw, if it really is lyncus its easily found out and even if hes using a different ip theres ways of also finding him out, love to see how long this topic lasts before it gets locked.

mapadale

easy way to check ip scan ftw, if it really is lyncus its easily found out and even if hes using a different ip theres ways of also finding him out, love to see how long this topic lasts before it gets locked.
Are you really that dumb, have you not been around long enough. Opps sorry din't realise you had such a huge post count.

It is Lyncus you nab and he's not hiding it. So how about you shut up trying to stir the shizz. Cause you will find that the admins also know who it is........

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
The way i see it is hes publically let everyone know who he is, and i think he knows as well as the mir community that this is his last chance position. Personally i don't know him or been or been on any of his servers therefore i can't comment on the rumours that i've heard and I will definately be trying out the server.
Imo if you don't know what hes done for a fact then try him out, give a singular chance, its all it takes and if he messes that up then really no-one can stick up for him.

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
Cant say any of his servers I have played on have been anything near ok standard, so cant see this being any different.

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
Cant say any of his servers I have played on have been anything near ok standard, so cant see this being any different.

And you be who..? Stop filling my thread with useless crap.

Everyone knows who I am you only have to look at my signature. Near ok standard? If I'm 'near ok standard' please explaine to me why nearly every server admin apart from one or two has had help from me at some point.

On-topic: Server is going good, finishing work within the DB.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Tried pm'in you but can't get a reply so i guess im bugging you so any ideas when the server wil be finished? Maybe today @ some time?

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
his servers have been alot better than ok standard and good luc with server

GODESS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
uk

As the host of this server i am heavily involved in this server to and this is my first server so until you try it keep your mindless posts to yourself. Slandering a server to spark a reaction is (if im not wrong) against the rules so i call for some action here.

This is our thread to advertise the server not get people flaming us for a server they know nothing about or have played on so till then please keep all this idle flaming to yourself.

I was on the server last night testing a few bits and all is going well still some drops to tweak and extras to add. So watch this space.

Status
Not open for further replies.