Storm Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

GODESS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
uk
Lyncus is helping me set a server up as we have known each other a long while. As i said before I am hosting the server and will keep it running as long as there is interest in the server and may even extend the server to other games as well down the line.

Could i ask for a thread clean up for all these flames/unnecessary posts.

Thank you Admins in advance.

GODESS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
uk
The reason the site has gone down is a technical problem there end and i have contacted them. I do believe by the look of the launcher there will be a new more up to date site coming.

I'm sorry I have not been on to update you as much as you may like but I am burying my grandfather this morning so not had much time to myself the past few days.

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
The reason the site has gone down is a technical problem there end and i have contacted them. I do believe by the look of the launcher there will be a new more up to date site coming.

I'm sorry I have not been on to update you as much as you may like but I am burying my grandfather this morning so not had much time to myself the past few days.
Ok thanks for clearing that up, I'm sorry to hear about your Grandfather <3 I wish you and your family all the best =]

Afterall a server is nothing compared to a family member.

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
i agree sorry fr your loss matey, server is absalutely nothing compared to your grand father

satan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2003
all i can say ppl is this; , stop slagging the damn server before its even up , Lyncus doesn't have the greatest track record with servers BUT he does know what he's doing when setting it up , and always makes it interesting to play , its not hosted by him so it should last more than 3 days this time lol , so c'mon peeps giv em a chance to prove themselves , hope to see it up soon could do with a decent server to play.

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
I retrct my previous post, I obviously got my information wrong, I wish you all the best with your server, I just dont like lyncus one bit but thats another story completely and doesnt belong here.

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
Update:

Work on the server was put aside for awhile because two members of the team had real-life issues.

My real-life issues are sorted so I shall continue work on the server.

bestbet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Purple Hills
Hmmm, hope this ain't a lie Lyncus, or I'll eat you alive.

LomCN needs a fun mir3 highrate asap,they're aint been a decent one out in agess ='(.

Status
Not open for further replies.