Talk about files.

Join Discord

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
every time i read this is makes me chuckle, obviously it can be done (no logic in saying or thinking it cant).. I can see a reason behind doing it for a hobby, but if your doing it for a hobby then it would be better put to use on their own server or released.

Coming to this forum and stating you are going to code something better than what is currently available and not release it, but instead delete it..this is childish. Information like could of been easily kept to themselves.
but no, its rubbed in the face of the community and held in front of their noses like a carrot, then when their hand gets bitten its made out to be some big ordeal. i don't think it was really discussed about releasing though as kyn clearly appeared to be for it, and lcd didnt.

I don't think anyone cares who is the better coder (only the ones involved), but i know a way you can resolve it, lets have a "code off" too see who can release the most up to date, bug free server files, starting......... NOW, gogogo. :P

He speaks the truth.

kyndigs

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Feb 19, 2009
Reading, UK
Community lost that it when they welcomed the RubyM2 leak, I dont care tbh... Ben? Some ugly tax doding dosser im greater than him in life in every way! Matt? While he is still new to development I think he is hazarding himself with Mir2 code in a big way, why be associated with a tramp like Ben? hes the ****ing scum of Britain... I pay £1130 tax each month to fund this piece of ****? I would not whimper if he dropped dead right now as far as im concerned he is a piece of **** he should be shipped out to north korea for exucution... Ben all your donations should go to me, I fund your ****ing life you low life piece of ****... Infact... I know your address im stiching you up you tax dodging piece of ****...

And yeh, im ****ing drunk! I spent more than your ****ty donations earn in a month in 1 night!

BEN MAKES A LIVING OF MIR! HIS BIRD SHOULD GIVE ALL FH DONATORS ****ING GAM, CAUSE ITS YOU WHOS PAYING FOR HER CHRISTMAST GIFTS YOU ****ING GEEKS!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mask

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Thier reply would be get to work then...
Who are you to tell us what we can or can't discuss? We are talking about files be it the source of the files or the binary. Everyone needs working usable files how many people are actually working on doing something about it?

And how many of us would reply with you've got the code, you're now comparing code that others can't use or won't be using why bother? You've missed my point completely it would seem, where basically there discussion is of NO point here, whereas if it was showing a set of files with scripts etc that was going to be released to the public, completely different situation. Surely even you can see this Xander?

/Czeldabolg

kingdomgm

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 4, 2009
why i see it now is most coders dont wanna release there hard work most of us sit here waiting or hopping but it never happen reali so why dont some of you learn how to code and start debuging your own files like im gunno start trying im sure there be a coder on here that be willin to show a thing or 2 to help you out just my view

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Community lost that it when they welcomed the RubyM2 leak, I dont care tbh... Ben? Some ugly tax doding dosser im greater than him in life in every way! Matt? While he is still new to development I think he is hazarding himself with Mir2 code in a big way, why be associated with a tramp like Ben? hes the ****ing scum of Britain... I pay £1130 tax each month to fund this piece of ****? I would not whimper if he dropped dead right now as far as im concerned he is a piece of **** he should be shipped out to north korea for exucution... Ben all your donations should go to me, I fund your ****ing life you low life piece of ****... Infact... I know your address im stiching you up you tax dodging piece of ****...

And yeh, im ****ing drunk! I spent more than your ****ty donations earn in a month in 1 night!

BEN MAKES A LIVING OF MIR! HIS BIRD SHOULD GIVE ALL FH DONATORS ****ING GAM, CAUSE ITS YOU WHOS PAYING FOR HER CHRISTMAST GIFTS YOU ****ING GEEKS!

Big lol but he speaks the truth just worded differently to what I've been saying...

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009

Well said my friend.

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005

Lets get drunk and abuse people on community forums, that's not geeky at all.

nerd rageeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
From Glasgow originally lol, been stabbed before lol

Gratz 50cent wannabe.

End of the day look at FH files they got 100+ users daily on theres and they coded in good stuff that benefit servers not useless **** like tigers...n other pointless stuff like elysian team did i mean cmon elysian had 20 users max on that server and fh has had over 150+? so obv which teams better and whats point arguing over it? if i was ben or matt i wouldnt even bother replying to things like this as server counts say it all

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Gratz 50cent wannabe.

End of the day look at FH files they got 100+ users daily on theres and they coded in good stuff that benefit servers not useless **** like tigers...n other pointless stuff like elysian team did i mean cmon elysian had 20 users max on that server and fh has had over 150+? so obv which teams better and whats point arguing over it? if i was ben or matt i wouldnt even bother replying to things like this as server counts say it all

Do you know there is a diff beteew server count and coding?

I will again Ely was me NOT lil or kyn i can tell a big diff beteew the servers just by loggin on 4h looking at the way they systems are coded to the ruby did them.
but i have said it afew i give matt the credit for keeping the 4h code going.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
i was told that, threads like that get people motivated to do stuff.

Whos the next inline to start a project and leave it?

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I was out in Derby last night too Kyn! :O lol

On topic, can we please stay away from talk of donations, user counts and who is better than who please?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

wow get a life u sad crying geek.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
the irony in this one, is strong.

Of course it is, cause you know everything about my life. Please go ahead and tell me what i did over my weekend, and how that makes me a 'sad crying geek without a life'. Please i welcome your amazing wisdom.

Hes raging on mir drunk... its very sad, obviously i bother him if hes decided to come onto these forums just to do some stupid, pathetic post aimed at me.

for all the 'coolness' kyn trys to be, that post makes him look rather pathetic.

said it so many times tho..... you all really need to stop caring about my life so much, as it clearly shows how boring and sad ur own life must be

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Enough now. I don't want to close this. Anything else off topic gets infracted.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
In my oppion this is a pointless topic, even i know the only decent set of files are TDs 2.3 but are buggy right? and as far as i know they will never be sorted. Next are Primal which were going good but bad seems to have stopped, and i THINK 2.3 files are better at the moment. So really there isnt much to talk about lol.
It's not like the top coders here will ever release a set of files because they alread said so which is fair enough, it's there work why should they.

I really would like someone to work on a Hero Set of files, i was doing it before my pc broke and it was going good but am no coder and am sure there plenty of people here who could create something nice, you could even get the new mir 2 interface running along with it as no one likes the current hero mir one. Just a suggestion.

Reactions: czeldabolg

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Re: Server files

Having your files 5year + in circulation, most bug free files released since mir private servers came around, yeah huge failure indeed.

Most bug free? No, 5 years+ really? Don't think it's been that long.
TD did good work but most of the good stuff went to RZ at the time. There were still problems and people still complained about his caps. I didn't call TD or his files a failure it meant to come across as it's a big job for anyone todo solo let alone anyone who is just starting out.

But still i hope you stick at it :)

kyndigs

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Feb 19, 2009
Reading, UK
Re: Server files

Why would you want to improve your Delphi skills? If programming is something you want to do in your life, dont use Delphi, it will only lead your down a path of bad practice and give you a legacy pascalian mind set, if you are serious try Java or .NET.

Or if you are just doing this for fun then good luck!